Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 64. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token

DreamTeam Announces Partnership with Xsolla, a leading payment solution for gamers and the game publisher, to Unlock DreamTeam Token as One of the Payment Solutions for Gaming and Esports Ecosystems!
Through this partnership, the DreamTeam Token will become one of the core crypto-payment methods offered on Xsolla, and the first esports project in history to offer its currency to pay for outside services. This way, DreamTeam Token will become more accessible for all esports and gaming fans to be used for third-party service payments and many other services in the future. Read more here: http://bit.ly/2zMUU0I
DreamTeam Token

3 days left until the DreamTeam Token Presale starts! Apply for Presale now: https://token.dreamteam.gg/#preSale
DreamTeam Token
What is the minimum amount of tokens I can purchase during the pre-sale?

Hello!
You may apply for pre-sale, which will last from 7th until 10th of December with $50.000 being the minimum contribution amount. The option to apply is available by the link below -https://token.dreamteam.gg/#preSale. You may also participate in the main phase of the token sale, which will last from 11th until 14th of December with 0.1 ETH being the minimum contribution amount. There is no need to apply for the main sale. You may also double-check all the details in the white paperby the link below - https://token.dreamteam.gg/documents/DreamTeam_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
DreamTeam Token

Welcome the latest addition to the DreamTeam Partners! We’re excited to announce that Latham & Watkins becomes counsel to Dream Team. Latham & Watkins' global FinTech Industry Group advises clients around the world on trailblazing corporate transactions and complex regulatory matters.
DreamTeam Token
When will start ICO?

Hello! The pre-sale itself will last from 7th of December until 10th of December. The crowdsale of the 1st phase will launch on December 11th and will last until December 14th. For more information please follow the link: token.dreamteam.gg
DreamTeam Token
What team have you already partnered up with?

DreamTeam cooperates with top-level Esports brands, and since our launch, in October we’ve already signed agreements with such giants as ESL - the world’s #1 Esports company and biggest tournament organizer, and Starladder - one of the biggest tournament organizers and a platform for amateur and semi-professional gamers.
Also by signing agreements with the best Esports teams, DreamTeam can reach more Esports fans and build up its user base. Natus Vincere (NaVi), one of the most popular and successful Esports teams on the planet, was the first pro-team to partner up with DreamTeam. We aim to add more high-profile esports brand partners to create a strong community based on the DreamTeam platform. This week we’ll be announcing even more partners, and a top-level team is among them!
Activity: 364
Hi. If you can predict the rating of a player, then I can see my MMR in DotA 2 even before the passing of the calibration, right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How will you deal with people who have several accounts? Would it be possible to track those who spoil the game and ban them?
Activity: 285
Merit: 0
Please what does this mean 'Team and early investors tokens will be vested in 2 years'

Thanks!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. If I understand correctly the «WP», almost all data collected about the players, will be used in research. Do platform’s members get bonus tokens for this?
No, and I fully support this decision. The study will be used to improve the quality of services and development of the industry, so demanding money for that is incredibly stupid.
Look, Google, for example, pays you for that it gives advertisement and calibrate the results of searching according to your preferences or current location. Here works the same principle.

Got it, thanks. I just assumed that the research would be sold to individual teams or developers, but if they are aimed at the development of eSports, then so be it.
Listen, what if I don't want the information about our team to be available to our opponents, can I disable statistics gathering? In the competitive segment such function is extremely important.
Activity: 238
Hello. If I understand correctly the «WP», almost all data collected about the players, will be used in research. Do platform’s members get bonus tokens for this?
No, and I fully support this decision. The study will be used to improve the quality of services and development of the industry, so demanding money for that is incredibly stupid.
Look, Google, for example, pays you for that it gives advertisement and calibrate the results of searching according to your preferences or current location. Here works the same principle.

Got it, thanks. I just assumed that the research would be sold to individual teams or developers, but if they are aimed at the development of eSports, then so be it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
Interesting Project, Good and Professional Team
Great RoadMap. That's make me believe this Project. I'll prepare my money for PRE-ICO
Bonuses is promising. Goodluck Dev!
Activity: 266
Activity: 406
What are the system requirements for your data-collecting app? Since my computer runs hardly Steam and CS: GO on minimum system requirements at the same time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What is the exchange rate for tokens within Pre-ICO?
For one ETH, a buyer will receive 2000 DreamTeam tokens.
Activity: 358
Have you already arranged with someone of the developers, so that advices will appear right in the game? It would be incredibly convenient, because this simplifies training.
Activity: 252
Hi. As I understand it, the AI will give me advices during the game. And where will it take these data? Will it read out the records of professional players or use statistics?
Pages:
Jump to: