Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 65. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
What is the exchange rate for tokens within Pre-ICO?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I began to wonder: what centers and universities are willing to conduct researches in the field of eSports? Maybe I will get a job there.
Activity: 294
When will ISO begin.  Right after the pre-sale?
Yes, the public sale will start on 11 December 2018.
Activity: 196
When will ISO begin.  Right after the pre-sale?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
How many days will ICO last? As usual, a month or two?
No. The first phase will last only 4 days, and the duration of the second one will be announced in January.
Activity: 196
How many days will ICO last? As usual, a month or two?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. If I am looking for a player for particular position, can I use a filter, so as people who don’t play on this position don’t bother us.
Activity: 280
As I see it, premium will cost player only $ 5. Wouldn’t the team owners be annoyed with so many requests to already stocked up teams?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. I had been looking through possibilities of players’ profiles with a premium status and I was discomfited by the possibility of specifying several profiles in one game. Isn’t one profile for each game enough?
You're probably not familiar enough with eSports. For example, I have two accounts in CS, one is for having fun, my stats there doesn’t matter, and the other is only for play ranking matches, where I must be fully concentrated.
Why show the one, that is created for entertainment, to potential recruiters? They will see that you are not always serious enough, and therefore you will be considered unreliable partner.
No, it is exactly the opposite. On the first account they can see my real skills and on the second one they can see how much time I spend training, and that I play ranking matches to its full extent.
Fine, now I get your point. Actually, premium account has many other advantages, but I was interested in this precise aspect. Thank you for taking the time and explaining me everything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. I had been looking through possibilities of players’ profiles with a premium status and I was discomfited by the possibility of specifying several profiles in one game. Isn’t one profile for each game enough?
You're probably not familiar enough with eSports. For example, I have two accounts in CS, one is for having fun, my stats there doesn’t matter, and the other is only for play ranking matches, where I must be fully concentrated.
Why show the one, that is created for entertainment, to potential recruiters? They will see that you are not always serious enough, and therefore you will be considered unreliable partner.
No, it is exactly the opposite. On the first account they can see my real skills and on the second one they can see how much time I spend training, and that I play ranking matches to its full extent.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I like the idea, I was thinking about building a similar platform for myself, allthough not connected to blockchain. Will participate, GL.
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Can someone use an exchange wallet address for the token sales or not? A friend of mine wanna join but doesn't have the chance to create a personal wallet because of his documents issues.
Activity: 224
Hi. What commission does team have to pay for player transferring in your platform?
Activity: 168
How is transfer market run in your platform? You are planning to use pro players and lawyers to set up the rules?
Let’s say my favorite team has a hard time right now and I’m willing to donate. Is it possible in this platform?
Activity: 252
Hi. I like taking part in amateur tournaments but they always got problem when it comes to payments. How long payments are going to take in this platform?
Good Day. Can platform distribute prize money between players and team automatically? If percentage is known.
Pages:
Jump to: