Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 36. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
How come bounty is extended by 4 weeks? I thought it was only 6 weeks

Maybe they want to reach to more people asICO competition is tough,and many having bounty for even 3 months,so i think thats the right thing to do,to ensure success of the IVEP.

Since this is a long term project,there is no hurry really,1 more month will just give more time  this project to grow.

I completely agree with this. Sometimes strict deadlines for things like this just don't make sense. If there is no pressure then it is a good thing to see the progress and decide if it is ok to prolong. This way you can only gain more following, you can't really lose.
Activity: 212
Any active Airdrops?

Yes, there is a telegram airdrop.
Just by joining you get 10 DUB, and for each person you invite, you get additional tokens
Activity: 219
Any active Airdrops?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Maybe they want to reach to more people asICO competition is tough,and many having bounty for even 3 months,so i think thats the right thing to do,to ensure success of the IVEP.

Since this is a long term project,there is no hurry really,1 more month will just give more time  this project to grow.
Activity: 160
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Hi!!!  when will pre ico and ico end? When can we expect the tokens to be listed on exchanges?

ICO starts on January 29th and lasts till February  26th,so better hurry to get your dubtokens!

Isnt that abit short,and maybe not enough time to reach hard cap?As i can see lately,many ICO have sale much longer,due competition.

The ICO dates have been changed since our initial presale launch. The ICO will begin on February 19th and will be open for approximately 60 days.

Thank you for the clarification regarding ICO start.

And good call on the prolonging the duration of ICO, that should ensure hard cap.

Can you explain a bit more what is hard cap?

A hard cap is the maximum amount of money a crowdsale will receive. It's kinda a projected ceiling if you will, but not end boundary, as a project, if successful, can go beyond that.
Activity: 131
Where do I apply to buy dubtokens?
Activity: 137
Total supply is 1 000 000 000 while ICO supply is 300 000 000

Those are big numbers...
Activity: 144
Hi!!!  when will pre ico and ico end? When can we expect the tokens to be listed on exchanges?

ICO starts on January 29th and lasts till February  26th,so better hurry to get your dubtokens!

Isnt that abit short,and maybe not enough time to reach hard cap?As i can see lately,many ICO have sale much longer,due competition.

The ICO dates have been changed since our initial presale launch. The ICO will begin on February 19th and will be open for approximately 60 days.

And good call on the prolonging the duration of ICO, that should ensure hard cap.

Can you explain a bit more what is hard cap?
Activity: 148
How does IVEP work, is there demo?
Activity: 266

Aha, tnx for the info, I was still going with the initial dates.

Activity: 34
Any forecast what this token might be Worth once it hits the market?

The token is expected to be valued at $0.10 USD.
Activity: 34

Activity: 160
Total supply is 1 000 000 000 while ICO supply is 300 000 000
Activity: 212
Actually it's 1 billion tokens
Activity: 238

ICO starts on January 29th and lasts till February  26th,so better hurry to get your dubtokens!

How much is the total supply?

I believe 100m coins?
Activity: 219

ICO starts on January 29th and lasts till February  26th,so better hurry to get your dubtokens!

How much is the total supply?

Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: