Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 38. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Dubtokens has a task on Crowdholding! Give your feedback and receive Yupies for your contributions.

http://bit.ly/2DQzUwd

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
 Hi!!!  when will pre ico and ico end? When can we expect the tokens to be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
The project has a potential for scaling up. It's very interesting how it will become big on a community level?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
How will it work on a community level?
Special platform for it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
What improvements are expected in IVEP 2?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What kind of community is this project aiming for?

I'd say video enthusiasts or artists.
Especially if it'll make the video go an extra level

Oh definitely, but I think that the majority of consumers could be amateurs that want to put their vacation videos for example, just like in the opening video.

Of course, people like that will be the driving force for this platform.

And not just them. How about music and video artists that want to finace their art. They can do so by selling add space in their videos and can get more then they can now, and that's a good thing.

But if you're a content provider, then you should be selling your content not just making more space for ads. But that's my opinion.
Merit: 5

Oh definitely, but I think that the majority of consumers could be amateurs that want to put their vacation videos for example, just like in the opening video.

But will you be able to put the interactive part if absolutely any video,or there will be some requirements?

I don't see why would there be some restrictions regarding video.

I meant more like restriction in tehnical way,but good to know there wont be any restrictions.

Oh, well the technical question is actually a more important one. I would like to see someone answer that.
Activity: 154
Man, i can see some jumpscare videos implementing this Cheesy

Heeeeell no! I hope they're gonna be appropriately tagged as such. Jump scares are the worst
Activity: 308
Man, i can see some jumpscare videos implementing this Cheesy
Activity: 70

And not just them. How about music and video artists that want to finace their art. They can do so by selling add space in their videos and can get more then they can now, and that's a good thing.

True,so many ways to monetize your work on IVEP!

Activity: 126
nice idea ,i will be watching this project looks promising
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

But will you be able to put the interactive part if absolutely any video,or there will be some requirements?

I meant more like restriction in tehnical way,but good to know there wont be any restrictions.
Activity: 182

Activity: 182

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 98

Yea,a lot of them will be amateurs,so i hope it will be easy to implement interactive part.
Merit: 5

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Any forecast what this token might be Worth once it hits the market?
Pages:
Jump to: