Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥 - page 2. (Read 3646 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I just want to clarify what is the benefit of Eterbank? any Pros and Cons about the project? This could determine the project future and the team could fix some issues.
Activity: 32
That is first real-world payment solution for crypto – allowing shop settle automatically in fiat through a simple POS app.
Activity: 32
How much transaction fee is applied for merchant and user please give information on that.
Do you have any update about Eterbank? I have joined your Telegram group for fast reply but it doesn't entertain me which no updates or news that is given to me.

I really like to know what is really happening with the project. Eterbank had a great and amazing idea when it comes to business. But I think the team is not longer interest with the project to be successful.
Activity: 61
Do you have any update about Eterbank? I have joined your Telegram group for fast reply but it doesn't entertain me which no updates or news that is given to me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Hello, DEV's. It seems of this plan will be better in the near future! Consistent approach, really good design, flawless job!
Their plan really works accurate in their flow chart. Eterbank for sure will gain a massive support and will become a successful retail service using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
ETERBANK is a revolution in the digital money market. It's great if customers come to any retail store without having to carry cash. Does the project have extensive cooperation with all stakeholders in all areas and all geographic areas?

It is a great thing that Eterbank comes up with this idea which it is more convenient to consumers to buy goods without carrying cash and it is more advantage since the transaction is fast.
Eterbank really deserve what they have achieve today which gain more attraction to more people. I hope it will continue and will be a good asset to the project.
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
ETERBANK is a revolution in the digital money market. It's great if customers come to any retail store without having to carry cash. Does the project have extensive cooperation with all stakeholders in all areas and all geographic areas?

It is a great thing that Eterbank comes up with this idea which it is more convenient to consumers to buy goods without carrying cash and it is more advantage since the transaction is fast.
Eterbank POS system is only for crypto users or it will also received another payment like in fiat? Can someone answer this thank you.

There is no need for integration since we are only accepting crypto. If some of your consumers pays you with fiat currency then you can process it with regular POS.
If you are worry that some costumers use FIAT then deal with it in a normal way, that's easy. Ether POS only receive cryptocurrency.
The project interface is really great which they provide an easy way to transact with the consumers. This will serve a great idea of the team that will be their asset.
Eterbank POS system is only for crypto users or it will also received another payment like in fiat? Can someone answer this thank you.

There is no need for integration since we are only accepting crypto. If some of your consumers pays you with fiat currency then you can process it with regular POS.
If you are worry that some costumers use FIAT then deal with it in a normal way, that's easy. Ether POS only receive cryptocurrency.

I think this a great project of Cryptocurrency, People are understand and nurture the terms of Cryptocurrency. Very nice idea guys great to see these type of project. Well Done Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
Eterbank is using a smart contract that cuts down some cost in marketing. This will help them to utilized their funds and make a big contribution to the community.
I appreciate the effort of the team pushing the project to greatness. There are many features that Eterbank really stand off which is a great opportunity in the business world.
Eterbank have good vision in the future, but the problem is that the team are not motivated to make Eterbank successful.
We need to know what will be the team are going to do now. But I think they don't notice this anymore and I don't know why. I hope someone will clear out what is the status of Eterbank.

I still have faith with the Eterbank. I want them to finished the project and see in the business industry which it will make a big change to the marketing strategy of the industry.

Any update what is the current situation with Eterbank? In the past few days, I didn't receive any update or news what is Eterbank status right now.
Eterbank is using a smart contract that cuts down some cost in marketing. This will help them to utilized their funds and make a big contribution to the community.
I appreciate the effort of the team pushing the project to greatness. There are many features that Eterbank really stand off which is a great opportunity in the business world.
Eterbank have good vision in the future, but the problem is that the team are not motivated to make Eterbank successful.
We need to know what will be the team are going to do now. But I think they don't notice this anymore and I don't know why. I hope someone will clear out what is the status of Eterbank.

I still have faith with the Eterbank. I want them to finished the project and see in the business industry which it will make a big change to the marketing strategy of the industry.
Eterbank have good vision in the future, buy the problem is that the team are not motivated to make Eterbank successful.
Activity: 232
Wіsh уоu fіnd pretty rеsоurсes tо dеvelор yоur busіness!
Absоrbing idеа, mіndful іdeа, wоndrоus vіsіon!  Gооd luсk аll!
They can definitely have that pretty resources that you're talking about. With the amount of support already and still coming, expect for more good future for the project.
I'm sure that the community here is hoping that a lot of support will come again to help continue the project's development.
Pages:
Jump to: