Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] EXPORT.ONLINE - ONE CLICK EXPORT SERVICE (start Pre-ICO 01.04.18) - page 12. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
 so excited. Keep going.
Activity: 112
Hello everybody. Interested in the project, I want to ask what are the goals for Pre ICO? (Soft cap and Hard cap) Smiley
Hey! Smiley
SOFT CAP: 550 000 USD
HARD CAP: 5 000 000 USD 
As a rule, the price is lower for Pre ICO, than for iso. What is the price for Pre ICO?
You're right. On Pre ICO the price will be 1 EXON = 0,56 USD
Excellent, and if for the period of the ICO itself? What conditions will be there?
Activity: 224
Hello everybody. Interested in the project, I want to ask what are the goals for Pre ICO? (Soft cap and Hard cap) Smiley
Hey! Smiley
As a rule, the price is lower for Pre ICO, than for iso. What is the price for Pre ICO?
You're right. On Pre ICO the price will be 1 EXON = 0,56 USD
Hey! Smiley
Activity: 224
Hey! Smiley
Activity: 84
What is your ICO end date?
Will by any apps?
I’ve read that there will be one)
nice will it be for Android or iOS ?
I’ve read it  will be for Android also for iSO
Activity: 294
i have read about project, so excited. Keep going.  Roll Eyes
me too_) ;)I hope this is an excellent project
i have read about project, so excited. Keep going.  Roll Eyes
Will by any apps?
I’ve read that there will be one)
Mobile apps have some advantages over sites. They can be used without an Internet connection. They have access to device features such as toast notifications. Also they allow to be in contact with your users in mode 24/7.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Hi, in what languages B2B WP is available??
I saw on English, Russian, Chinese
Hi, in what languages B2B WP is available??
What is ERC-20 ??
ERC-20 defines a general list of rules that should be follow all the Ethereum tokens. This means that this a specific token allows developers to accurately predict how new tokens will function within a larger Ethereum system.
Activity: 294
what about the interaction with customers?
I think that the first business deal does not end and it is important to send product updates, maintain communication and have access to essential information about existing counterparties at any time
Pages:
Jump to: