Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] EXPORT.ONLINE - ONE CLICK EXPORT SERVICE (start Pre-ICO 01.04.18) - page 13. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
what about the interaction with customers?
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
What about checking the reliability of counterparties ?
I've read that B2B United Trade provides data on the reliability and financial stability of companies already at the stage of their search. Information is provided by the "traffic light" system. This means that at the search stage you will see a short rating:
 • Green - the counterparty is reliable
 • Yellow - there are nuances
 • Red -  high risks
What about checking the reliability of counterparties ?
Activity: 182
Activity: 112
What wallets do you recommend for storing your tokens?
Token holders can safely store and manage their tokens using the official Ethereum, Mist or MyEtherWallet wallet.
Activity: 294
I hope that this project will be serious, even if the start date of the Pre-ICO will be set in April. You should be much more active in presenting the project for the whole period, until the round of funding takes place.
I agree. But also I hope that the project will be successful. So, believe that the guys will also create a very powerful platform!
I hope that this project will be serious, even if the start date of the Pre-ICO will be set in April. You should be much more active in presenting the project for the whole period, until the round of funding takes place.
Activity: 294
What technologies will be used on your platform?
I've read that will be use Virtual DOM and JavaScript
What technologies will be used on your platform?
I'm interested in your project, I will follow you and recommend to my friends how I can buy a coin?
Just send the amount of ETH to the address that will be listed on the first page of the website.
I'm interested in your project, I will follow you and recommend to my friends how I can buy a coin?
The timing of the release of this application is already known and as usual all the first for iOS, and then will the development for Android? I'm interested in Android, would download the application
I read that MVP still in development probably will be before ICO
The timing of the release of this application is already known and as usual all the first for iOS, and then will the development for Android? I'm interested in Android, would download the application
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Tell me please, where can I find the road map? and what block chain created by your token? Thank you
if the project will present its own blockchain, then it will only be a plus, because such projects have chances of success much greater than projects that use blockchain of other projects
I think that in the future the guys will have their own blockchain but for now I think they will use the ETH
if the project will present its own blockchain, then it will only be a plus, because such projects have chances of success much greater than projects that use blockchain of other projects
very interesting information displayed on this project thread, I see a clear allocation of funds on each item developed, I also see information about pre-ICO coin sales in the near future, and will be continued ICO with the price of the coin that has been set, for softcap and hardcap I think there is no problem, hopefully achieve the target sales of coins

I also hope so Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
very interesting information displayed on this project thread, I see a clear allocation of funds on each item developed, I also see information about pre-ICO coin sales in the near future, and will be continued ICO with the price of the coin that has been set, for softcap and hardcap I think there is no problem, hopefully achieve the target sales of coins
I've read that B2B coins can freely trade on various exchanges. Can you more specifically tell which exchanges will trade B2B tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: