Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 4. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
so, as i see about 10 days left till ico ends and raised something about 2 millions. good thing that soft cap reached, i hope that till the end there will be more investors, cause more money means faster development and bigger team with marketing. as i understand there already available pre order of smartwatches?
i don't think smartwatchs are available for pre-order, i could not find any link or page on the website for pre-ordering. does anyone knows what would be price of watches?
I got answered by their support that's what they sent:"Hi! You can preorder it on Sidera.io. Tap on “discover all the features” under the SmartBit image and you will be able to find a pre-order button"
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
so, as i see about 10 days left till ico ends and raised something about 2 millions. good thing that soft cap reached, i hope that till the end there will be more investors, cause more money means faster development and bigger team with marketing. as i understand there already available pre order of smartwatches?
i don't think smartwatchs are available for pre-order, i could not find any link or page on the website for pre-ordering. does anyone knows what would be price of watches?

i saw on telegram they posting sometimes about it, here is what they writing --

"SmartBit versions for Pre-Order:

BitBand: Multi-color interchangeable wristbands with touch display.
$99 instead of $129, ONLY on Pre Distribution and Distribution Phase

BitWatch Premium: 3-color elegant smartwatch with touch display.
$149 instead of $179, ONLY on Pre Distribution and Distribution Phase

Hurry! Don’t miss the chance to grab the discounted prices! Pre-order now! You may visit our website at https://www.sidera.io 

Security. Usability. Innovation. All in one Blockchain!

Sidera Blockchain Technologies | Wearing the Future!"
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

They didn't achieve sales until the hard cap they had targeted but whether they would extend the sale or they would reach how much they had achieved.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Sidera with the WWF for saving the biggest inhabitants of the sea
We become prouder day by day: as you already know, Sidera will donate 1% of the funds raised to charitable organizations. And our Charity Partner, WWF, just launched its new project “Whales for Whales”, which aims to protect cetaceans in the Mediterranean water. https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-with-the-wwf-for-saving-the-biggest-inhabitants-of-the-sea-9ee1e1fb53d6
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Sidera and Decenturion together: no country for old banks

Decenturion is the first fully decentralized state in the world, where economy, governance and communications are built on blockchain.
Continuum is the world’s first wearable exchange ever. What if these two realities meet each other? That is exactly what happened when Sidera has been selected out of 320 startups to be part of this huge project.

reference: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-and-decenturion-together-no-country-for-old-banks-d4ecd49fa179

Unexpected news for me. Sidera and Decenturion are absolutely different levels of projects for me. About Decenturion they write a lot in telegram channels, that this is a financial pyramid.

So if they are almost the same, what will happen to this project? whether it will get better or become something that many people don't like.

Of course, such a partnership for Sidera will not be negative in general terms. But, it can negatively affect the price of the token with time.

This becomes a big sign that will happen with the price of sidera in the future and people who have participated should take good action for this.
Sidera is happy to announce its partnership with OPP Open WiFi
Another amazing project joins the list of our partners: OPP Open WiFi is building a network of Hotspot Hosts, sharing their unused mobile phone data to create global free to access WiFi hotspots. https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-is-happy-to-announce-its-partnership-with-opp-open-wifi-9088fc27dd61

Activity: 333

Decenturion is the first fully decentralized state in the world, where economy, governance and communications are built on blockchain.
Continuum is the world’s first wearable exchange ever. What if these two realities meet each other? That is exactly what happened when Sidera has been selected out of 320 startups to be part of this huge project.

reference: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-and-decenturion-together-no-country-for-old-banks-d4ecd49fa179

Unexpected news for me. Sidera and Decenturion are absolutely different levels of projects for me. About Decenturion they write a lot in telegram channels, that this is a financial pyramid.

So if they are almost the same, what will happen to this project? whether it will get better or become something that many people don't like.

Of course, such a partnership for Sidera will not be negative in general terms. But, it can negatively affect the price of the token with time.

Activity: 136
Merit: 3
A beautiful project. The future will be smart and an exchange on own device to pay everywhere, it's the top!
Activity: 333

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I am very confident that Sidera will be very successful in near future with a very brilliant concept. Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development.
agree with you with a team that is reliable and great, this project will certainly achieve success, because a project will be successful depending on the team involved, hopefully all will work as planned to achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
I am very confident that Sidera will be very successful in near future with a very brilliant concept. Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
this is a remarkable project the team involved always strives to make this project successful, I am sure that in the future this project will be successful and provide many benefits in the future.

The idea of Sidera is unique and in demand. Soon, the demand for such a device as DWD will increase and Bitsmart and DWD from Sidera will be the world's first self-contained purse for crypto-currency funds.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
You extend the period of the ICO. When will you announce this news?
Yes, I got ICO information extended until the 15th of October. They have given official announcements through their media, please check; https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sideras-success-continues-978d2af83636
copper member
Activity: 89
crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com
Awesome project! I love everything tech and a smartwatch like that - really looking forward to seeing and testing your product.
Will you be attending any conferences in near future? I'll be at the Malta Blockchain Summit in November. Would be glad to meet your team there.
Activity: 215
Sidera has a good and strong team, predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in the campaign. Your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
this is a remarkable project the team involved always strives to make this project successful, I am sure that in the future this project will be successful and provide many benefits in the future.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
You extend the period of the ICO. When will you announce this news?
Pages:
Jump to: