Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 6. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Sidera is created by a very creative team with excellent marketing skills. Therefore, the project is successful!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I was worried SIDERA project might have to extend the time because of this problem but they have overcome it impressively. Everything is now increasing capital and developing quality products.
You mean to extend the ICO?
I have said before, that if the ICO wants to extend their sale, it must be filled with reason, such as reason for extending, and whether there are certain guarantees to investors if the ICO is extended. If don't have a clear reason but the ICO continues to extend the duration of the sale, it will look inconsistent.
just waiting for clarity from the team for this problem, hopefully what will be the team's decision will give the best results for its future.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I was worried SIDERA project might have to extend the time because of this problem but they have overcome it impressively. Everything is now increasing capital and developing quality products.
You mean to extend the ICO?
I have said before, that if the ICO wants to extend their sale, it must be filled with reason, such as reason for extending, and whether there are certain guarantees to investors if the ICO is extended. If don't have a clear reason but the ICO continues to extend the duration of the sale, it will look inconsistent.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
Sidera crumbles the Soft Cap wall.
Another goal has been achieved. A great accomplishment for our project, especially during a period of market downfall in which investments are more scrutinized.
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-crumbles-the-soft-cap-wall-396880adc0dd
Its so exciting to read news like this. The Projects which achieve goals in an unfavorable market trend period deserve especially trust.
Straight to the future!

Now everyone is worried more than usual because of the state of the market. But, now the participants can congratulate each other. And wish Sidera to take a hard cap.
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
Another goal has been achieved. A great accomplishment for our project, especially during a period of market downfall in which investments are more scrutinized.
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-crumbles-the-soft-cap-wall-396880adc0dd
Its so exciting to read news like this. The Projects which achieve goals in an unfavorable market trend period deserve especially trust.
Straight to the future!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Straight to the future!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I am proud of this siders project because it is very good and big so many who participate to follow it are good luck.
don't get bored to support this project so that success is achieved in the future, all will always try their best for this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I am proud of this siders project because it is very good and big so many who participate to follow it are good luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Sidera is a complete end-to-end solution for contactless and smartwatch retail point-of- sale (POS) including a full-stack reference implementation of all the components. It includes a mobile application and point-of-sale (POS) terminals that are already in deployment. All of these components will be made widely available through open source and open specifications. This is one of the best project , Lets support this one SIDERA ICO project.

Two great realities together: $Sidera and @IBM change the rules of the game.
IBM’s incubation program: Sidera is in!
Link: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/ibms-incubation-program-sidera-is-in-7de5790d6596

We all understand that Sidera's idea and technology are very progressive. They needed a serious partner to scale production and sales. IBM with its capabilities and resources, I think, is an ideal option. Now we can confidently expect Sidera to fly to the moon.
IBM is on the mainstream of blockchain and it could take over all the cryptos behind them.. They will create cloud storage that will keep important files with its truly decentralized idea. They will conclude Sidera as one of their partnership

This is a great news. Some days ago I was wondering if they had an MVP to better understand their product. I didn't received an answer, but this is even better. It is clear that IBM knows how to invest. Better follow this project!  Cool
therefore we must support this project to be successful, if the project is successful all will surely feel the benefits provided by the sidera, and the team must also continue to work spiritually to achieve maximum results for this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Link: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/ibms-incubation-program-sidera-is-in-7de5790d6596

We all understand that Sidera's idea and technology are very progressive. They needed a serious partner to scale production and sales. IBM with its capabilities and resources, I think, is an ideal option. Now we can confidently expect Sidera to fly to the moon.
IBM is on the mainstream of blockchain and it could take over all the cryptos behind them.. They will create cloud storage that will keep important files with its truly decentralized idea. They will conclude Sidera as one of their partnership

This is a great news. Some days ago I was wondering if they had an MVP to better understand their product. I didn't received an answer, but this is even better. It is clear that IBM knows how to invest. Better follow this project!  Cool
Activity: 532
Sidera is a very unique project and offers a very smart way of storing cryptocurrency using DWD. The idea is simply amazing and innovative. I wish you good luck with the token sale and development.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

And not only with IBM, Sidera and AidCoin have signed an agreement that will improve the survival of endangered animals. Sidera commits to donating 1% of the funds raised by its ICO to the World Wildlife Fund.
Activity: 322
Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices
I am glad to support Sidera on the path of development, few people put forward such bold ideas. Good mood for everyone!
Agree with the author, just joined in the signature campaign. Strong team, great idea, perfect future guarantee
Activity: 322
Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices
Roadmap looks very impressive but could someone please explain me, what does it mean "gTLD Request" in January 2019
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
I am glad to support Sidera on the path of development, few people put forward such bold ideas. Good mood for everyone!
Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: