Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 5. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Sidera and Decenturion together: no country for old banks

https://preview.ibb.co/eCb36p/1_CMeped_EJTXfqx3_W_d21zkg.png

Decenturion is the first fully decentralized state in the world, where economy, governance and communications are built on blockchain.
Continuum is the world’s first wearable exchange ever. What if these two realities meet each other? That is exactly what happened when Sidera has been selected out of 320 startups to be part of this huge project.

reference: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-and-decenturion-together-no-country-for-old-banks-d4ecd49fa179
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Great project teams will be easy to succeed, let's always be compact to promote this project so that the future of this project can also be brighter.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
this sidera project is a good project to invest.
Activity: 560
Sidera meets Bloomberg, Fox and Ion Television, in New York
Sidera is going to flood the US televisions: Camillo Piscitelli, Founder of Sidera, will travel to New York on Thursday 27th.
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-meets-bloomberg-fox-and-ion-television-in-new-york-bd1002e34b5

Activity: 333
Merit: 101
Sidera technologies aren't unique! I already met the similar project, couldn't explain with what Sidera is unique? But ratings impress me!)

Can you write a project name with a similar technology? It will be interesting to read. In any case, they do not have a partner like IBM.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
IBM’s incubation program: Sidera is in!
International Business Machines Corporation is one of the world’s largest companies in the technology market.
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/ibms-incubation-program-sidera-is-in-7de5790d6596
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Great and interesting concept with making such wearable device on blockchain. Team is motivated and I believe that they can deliver this product to the end.
copper member
Activity: 378
SIDERA is the first Technology based on decentralized wearable devices-simple to use. SIDERA - wearing the future
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
You have a very hard time promoting ICO You have little collected money, You will increase the time ICO?

Or these figures have not changed for a long time
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices
I have read the official Sidera.io website and I have a question, on Token Allocation section says that 72% goest to Donors, what does it mean "donors"? Thanks
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
The average user experiences difficulties when it comes to crypto currency. Private and public keys, the concept of locking - all this is far beyond the understanding of the average user.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
I was worried SIDERA project might have to extend the time because of this problem but they have overcome it impressively. Everything is now increasing capital and developing quality products.
You mean to extend the ICO?
I have said before, that if the ICO wants to extend their sale, it must be filled with reason, such as reason for extending, and whether there are certain guarantees to investors if the ICO is extended. If don't have a clear reason but the ICO continues to extend the duration of the sale, it will look inconsistent.
just waiting for clarity from the team for this problem, hopefully what will be the team's decision will give the best results for its future.

The cryptocurrencies world goes up and down and it's difficult to foresee short and long term trends. Farsighted founders should start to consider the possibilty of a bearish trend during the crowdsale. Honestly, Sidera looks to me as a good managed project, so I hope that ICO will end as scheduled before.
Activity: 2
Sidera is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
copper member
Sidera is an innovative technology on the blockchain,  it's the information to transform the use of  cryptocurrencies
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
this good sidera project is very potential for the future so that it can advance and succeed because it has the potential to succeed for the competition.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If I look at the website of his sales will soon come to an end. Hopefully the time left will be more and more investors are flocking to buy this SIDERA token.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Sidera technologies aren't unique! I already met the similar project, couldn't explain with what Sidera is unique? But ratings impress me!)
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Sidera should undoubtedly interest both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.
copper member
Sidera and IBM change the rules of the game. its a great
Activity: 420
the project was successful because the team involved was also great, I'm sure this project will be more widely developed for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: