Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 7. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Two great realities together: $Sidera and @IBM change the rules of the game.
IBM’s incubation program: Sidera is in!
Link: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/ibms-incubation-program-sidera-is-in-7de5790d6596

We all understand that Sidera's idea and technology are very progressive. They needed a serious partner to scale production and sales. IBM with its capabilities and resources, I think, is an ideal option. Now we can confidently expect Sidera to fly to the moon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Sidera is a platform where it focuses on the end user as an individual consumer cryptocurrency by allowing their use in the retail Point of Sale (POS). Sidera is an end- to end solution that solves problems for contactless and smartwatch.  It contains both the mobile applications and point-of-sale (POS) are the connections that are already in the deployment stage. Therefore, all these components are used through an open source and open specifications. Even though it is old or new, big and small cryptocurrencies it shows the equal time by Sidera at any time.
Sidera's blockchain utilizes a principle named as an INTERSECT, in which dApps, cryptographic functions, and transactions are processed without any holds down on the network. Proof of load protocol helps to measure the state of network via nodes, and some micro-nodes which have operations that are suitable to the blockchain.

That's a really a good thing they are very optimistic on how the technology continues, money is here but in the next few years it might gone coz we're using a peer to peer transaction and,one good thing that SIDERA focus on they can sell their products to our consumers using POS, retail business and big institutions are really here to adopt the system.
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Sidera is a platform where it focuses on the end user as an individual consumer cryptocurrency by allowing their use in the retail Point of Sale (POS). Sidera is an end- to end solution that solves problems for contactless and smartwatch.  It contains both the mobile applications and point-of-sale (POS) are the connections that are already in the deployment stage. Therefore, all these components are used through an open source and open specifications. Even though it is old or new, big and small cryptocurrencies it shows the equal time by Sidera at any time.
Sidera's blockchain utilizes a principle named as an INTERSECT, in which dApps, cryptographic functions, and transactions are processed without any holds down on the network. Proof of load protocol helps to measure the state of network via nodes, and some micro-nodes which have operations that are suitable to the blockchain.
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
Hello admin. I saw on the website that soft cap has almost been met. Please why is the progress bar not moving to reflect actual progress of the token sales. It had been like that for weeks now.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
I participate in this bounty company. I wish good luck to the team and all the bounty hunters!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Two great realities together: $Sidera and @IBM change the rules of the game.
IBM’s incubation program: Sidera is in!
Link: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/ibms-incubation-program-sidera-is-in-7de5790d6596
Activity: 157
For any project to succeed there must be a great Team behind it.  Sidera  Team of developers are experienced and seasoned professionals both in crypto world and global business in general.  No wonder the huge success already experienced during the pre - ico.  Sidera  wearable exchange,  the best exchange .
Wearing a decentralized cryptocurrency   exchange  on your wrist and carrying out transaction whenever you feel like is fun,  the POS given freely to store owners is one great idea that is pushing Sidera project forward. 
Sidera has reached its soft cap without stress,  the ICO is ongoing .  This is a great opportunity to invest in  a project that is bringing cryptocurrency to real live usage through wearable devices.
Sidera  is not just another project on the blockchain, but a unique project that is aimed at causing mass adoption of this disruptive technology through thier innovative products.
Activity: 82
Thanks for great opportunities for all crypto lover this wonderful project is well trusted with great developer
Activity: 210
always eager to promote project SIDERA. and I very much hope will be many investors who provide support for this project, because I believe it will be a lot of profit if joined in this project.
Interesting video about Sidera. Here the founder of this project speaks about his vision for Sidera.
Link HERE: http://ow.ly/ufcx30lNKD7  #ico #DWD
With this video, hopefully more participants and investors are interested in this project, success is always a future project.
I also hope so, hope this makes more participants and investors more confident to join in this project.
the more that support this project, I'm sure the team will certainly be more enthusiastic and will give more excellence to this project so that success will be easy to achieve. Success is always sidera.
It all relies on the project and on the team itself each success does have failure at the beginning so we should build trust in here no matter what happens they deserve to reach the soft cap.
Yes you're right, the success of a project depends indeed from how all teams can manage the project properly and how teams are trying with very good to be able to convince more investors to join in this project so that the target of the the project can be achieved.
Interesting video about Sidera. Here the founder of this project speaks about his vision for Sidera.
With this video, hopefully more participants and investors are interested in this project, success is always a future project.
I also hope so, hope this makes more participants and investors more confident to join in this project.
the more that support this project, I'm sure the team will certainly be more enthusiastic and will give more excellence to this project so that success will be easy to achieve. Success is always sidera.
It all relies on the project and on the team itself each success does have failure at the beginning so we should build trust in here no matter what happens they deserve to reach the soft cap.
Activity: 126
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
I think the SIDERA team does work very well, they have 3 kinds of partners who are all good partners.
partners: Credits etc.
Charity Partners: WWF etc.
Financial Partners: Multiven etc.
hopefully your softcap will be reached soon
That's how they work hard looking for more partnership under the radar.
I hope they can team up with Pundi X and other POS devices that can boost crypto payments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Team Sidera will continue to strive to gain investor confidence for its future. Participants should continue to help promote Sidera to be able to achieve the target and then towards the door of success, good cooperation, and bright ideas to attract investors.
Pages:
Jump to: