Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 27. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What share of the market of the crypto-exchange trading by exchanges do you plan to occupy within 3-5 years after the ICO?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. What commission will be charged from traders who will trade via TabTrader?
Activity: 336
Do users need to pay any subscription fee for using TabTrader?
Are you planning to update the pools for crypto currency in Nanopool after the ICO?

Yes, we have got a plan for upgrade for this winter:
Updating o the SiaCoin
Adding of Decred pool and adding of LBRY pool

Information about this you can find in our  Whitepaper
What changes will there be after the SiaCoin update?
Activity: 98
Hello. Will you build a new mining center or work with the existing one in order to introduce new altcoins?

Hello, Yes, We are going to expand our mining centers.
How much money do you plan to spend on this and how long will it take to do this?
Do you have one mobile app for all the services or individual apps for each of them?

We have got two mobile applications:

Beetle.io - helps to buy cryprocurrency with CC
TapTrader - this one gives you an opportunity to trade on different exchanges (our own exchange Cryptonit is going to be available in the upcoming spring)

Do not plan to develop mobile apps for other services in the future?
Activity: 261
Will new crypto-currencies be added in Nanopool in the near future?

Yes, Decred pool and LBRY pool are going to be added soon.
It's great! And will you notify traders about the addition of new crypto currency?
Good day everybody. Tell me please, will I be able to withdraw money from the Nanopool account to a bank card?

Good afternoon. Yes this function of Nanopool should be developed by the end of the Summer of 2018
What commission will be charged for such a transaction?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I was told yesterday that it is difficult to use crypto-currencies, and today I encountered Finom! This remarkable project opens up vast expanses of the world of crypto-currencies. Thank you for working on your products, I wish you great success!

Thanks a lot, we appreciate your support very much!
On which crypto-currency exchanges will it be possible to trade via the TabTrader service?

Hello,
Here is the list of crypto-currency exchanges:

exchanges Coinbase (GDAX)
 Bitstamp
 ANXPRO
 HitBtc
 BTC-E
 BTCChina
 Huobi
 Kraken
 ItBit
 Bitbay
 Bter
 Bitfinex
 Bitmarket
 Gatecoin
 Bleutrade
 QUOINE
 Bittrex
 BL3P (Bitonic)
 Poloniex
 EXMO
 Gemini
 Vaultoro
 Mercado Bitcoin
Activity: 280
I was told yesterday that it is difficult to use crypto-currencies, and today I encountered Finom! This remarkable project opens up vast expanses of the world of crypto-currencies. Thank you for working on your products, I wish you great success!
Activity: 336
On which crypto-currency exchanges will it be possible to trade via the TabTrader service?
Good day everybody. Tell me please, will I be able to withdraw money from the Nanopool account to a bank card?

Good afternoon. Yes this function of Nanopool should be developed by the end of the Summer of 2018
Do you plan to create POS-pools for Nanopool service? When will this happen?

We plan to create POS pools in the Winter of 2018-2019
I learned in detail everything about Finom project, but I paid special attention to the TabTrader service. It's very cool that developers provide users with unhindered trading on crypto-exchange exchanges. I think I shold take part in your ICO because I really lik the project.

Thank you, we are glad to here that you would like to take part in our tokensale! We appreciate your support!
Will it be possible to convert the mined crypto currency to fiat money In Nanopool? What commission is charged for conversion?

According to our whitepaper, there will be added an option of automatic conversation of cryptocurrency into bitcoins or dollars with the ability to withdraw to any Bitcoin wallet or bank card in the Summer of 2018.
Will new crypto-currencies be added in Nanopool in the near future?

Yes, Decred pool and LBRY pool are going to be added soon.
Do you have one mobile app for all the services or individual apps for each of them?

We have got two mobile applications:

Beetle.io - helps to buy cryprocurrency with CC
TapTrader - this one gives you an opportunity to trade on different exchanges (our own exchange Cryptonit is going to be available in the upcoming spring)

Hello. Will you build a new mining center or work with the existing one in order to introduce new altcoins?

Hello, Yes, We are going to expand our mining centers.
Hello. Can I mine Monero via the Nanopool service? How many coins a month is it possible to mine?

Hello, you'd better to contact with support service of Nanopool. Their e-mail is [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: