Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 30. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Will legal entities be able to work with the financial tools of the platform? Can you provide the necessary documentation for the tax administration?

Yes. it's in our roadmap. We will provide all the necessary documentation.
How do the algorithms of your project determine the most profitable currency for mining at the moment?

It'll be based on data analyses, but I can't tell you more as this is trade secret
Hello. Is your system controlled by any external regulators or are you working completely independently?

Hello. As we want to work on decentralized blockchain system it's supposed to be free from any external regulations.
How many departments will there be in your company structure? Which of them play the most important role in development?

Our company is comprised of 10 departments. We think that work of every person in company is important so I can't tell which one is the most important
Activity: 280
I like the idea of AI-advisors that will offer optimal investing solutions to the users. I want to try to work with them very much so I can’t help waiting for launch of all the projects.
What is the probability that the investment idea proposed by the adviser will turn out to be unprofitable?

Hello, every idea is a risk. However in our company we evalute the risks involved and try to inmplement only the idea with maximum chance of profit
I like the concept applied in this project. The project seems to be growing rapidly. I need more detailed information about this project and how long will this project be implemented?

Hello, thanks for your support
You can find detailed information on our website https://finom.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk and read the whitepaper https://finom.io/files/whitepaper_eng.pdf?utm_source=bitcointalk
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
This is a quick message from icotoinvest.com:

We would love to have your ICO project reviewed and listed on our site www.icotoinvest.com.

ICOtoINVEST purpose isn’t just to get your project listed but to proceed with a reliable, unbiased review of your project adding value and building trust towards your campaign.

We also provide advertising and promotional opportunities targeting specific sectors of the crypto community whilst promoting our listed members’ cause.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I like the concept applied in this project. The project seems to be growing rapidly. I need more detailed information about this project and how long will this project be implemented?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
FINOM looks good. Participated in the ICO and invested a very small amount of $50 for 27 FIN. This my first ICO investment, hope everything goes well.

My first post here as well.   Grin
I don't know to me seems like a bunch of kiddos raising money i've seen the youtube videos, and really don't feel confortable with this at all, don't get me wrong i love the tab trader app, but i don't see the experience and skills required to pull up one project of this size, there are not focusing either, p2p loans is not an option PPT and SALT will fill the gap and have a great team of prepared people to do so you are diverting your attention in empty promises, with no solid aproach to anything the withe paper is jus a bunch of expectations with no solid ground.   Undecided Undecided

Hello, thank you for your opinion.
What proof of team's skills do you require?
The focus is not one p2p loans, but on the system with single point of entry with AI assistant.
Activity: 336
It’s a very good project; it has no analogues in the market. I believe that Finom has great prospects, so people will definitely take part in the ICO!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I don't know to me seems like a bunch of kiddos raising money i've seen the youtube videos, and really don't feel confortable with this at all, don't get me wrong i love the tab trader app, but i don't see the experience and skills required to pull up one project of this size, there are not focusing either, p2p loans is not an option PPT and SALT will fill the gap and have a great team of prepared people to do so you are diverting your attention in empty promises, with no solid aproach to anything the withe paper is jus a bunch of expectations with no solid ground.   Undecided Undecided
Activity: 70
I think this project is promising. I'm going to invest too.
Activity: 350
I've been looking for a source of passive income for a long time and, finally, I decided to choose this one! I am impressed by the terms that Finom offers to beginning investors. I’m even going to take part in the ICO.
Activity: 89
cryptocurrency trader
good project, I am waiting for airdrop  Grin
Activity: 280
Are you going to develop an aggregation system for your platform? When will it be finilized?
Activity: 252
Will you give the developers the data that you’ve received to develop new applications?
Activity: 350
Where can I view a list of all the assets that platform users can invest in?
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Will legal entities be able to work with the financial tools of the platform? Can you provide the necessary documentation for the tax administration?
Pages:
Jump to: