Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 28. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Are you planning to update the pools for crypto currency in Nanopool after the ICO?

Yes, we have got a plan for upgrade for this winter:
Updating o the SiaCoin
Adding of Decred pool and adding of LBRY pool

Information about this you can find in our  Whitepaper
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Do you plan to create POS-pools for Nanopool service? When will this happen?
Activity: 350
Good day everybody. Tell me please, will I be able to withdraw money from the Nanopool account to a bank card?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I learned in detail everything about Finom project, but I paid special attention to the TabTrader service. It's very cool that developers provide users with unhindered trading on crypto-exchange exchanges. I think I shold take part in your ICO because I really lik the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Will it be possible to convert the mined crypto currency to fiat money In Nanopool? What commission is charged for conversion?
Activity: 392
Will new crypto-currencies be added in Nanopool in the near future?
Activity: 252
Do you have one mobile app for all the services or individual apps for each of them?
Hello. Will you build a new mining center or work with the existing one in order to introduce new altcoins?
Are you planning to update the pools for crypto currency in Nanopool after the ICO?
Activity: 280
Hello. Can I mine Monero via the Nanopool service? How many coins a month is it possible to mine?
How do the algorithms of your project determine the most profitable currency for mining at the moment?

It'll be based on data analyses, but I can't tell you more as this is trade secret
Ok, thank you. Can you tell me please what the probability of error of this algorithm is?

An error is possible in case of harsh cryptocurrency devolvation. But in common this probability tends to zero
Hello. Is your system controlled by any external regulators or are you working completely independently?

Hello. As we want to work on decentralized blockchain system it's supposed to be free from any external regulations.
Will the platform be decentralized immediately after the launch, or do you plan to achieve this goal in a while?

What kind of decentralization do you mean? Decentralization of the blockchain system has always existed.  Meanwhile our internal company structure wil never become decentralized.
Activity: 336
Hello. Is your system controlled by any external regulators or are you working completely independently?

Hello. As we want to work on decentralized blockchain system it's supposed to be free from any external regulations.
Will the platform be decentralized immediately after the launch, or do you plan to achieve this goal in a while?
Activity: 252
How do the algorithms of your project determine the most profitable currency for mining at the moment?

It'll be based on data analyses, but I can't tell you more as this is trade secret
Ok, thank you. Can you tell me please what the probability of error of this algorithm is?
I came across the Finom project recently. I got acquainted with the information and now I realized that I can invest part of my salary in various assets via the services of Finom. Thank you very much for helping me to become independent!

You are welcome! Our team is happy to hear such a pleasant feedback!
I have been interested in the crypto-currency market for a long time and I planned to mine crypto-currencies for a long time, but I did not know where to start. Now I can easily implement my plans with Finom services. Thank you very much!

Hello, we are glad that you have chosen our services! We hope that our blockchain eco-system will be helpful for you
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I came across the Finom project recently. I got acquainted with the information and now I realized that I can invest part of my salary in various assets via the services of Finom. Thank you very much for helping me to become independent!
Activity: 364
I have been interested in the crypto-currency market for a long time and I planned to mine crypto-currencies for a long time, but I did not know where to start. Now I can easily implement my plans with Finom services. Thank you very much!
I love big startup but this is TOO BIG. I doubt that the devs can keep working on this for a long-term or end up hardfork to 3rd or even 4rd teams.

Delusion!
We have got not a startup. Our services are already launched and they have been working for few year. We have got solid experienced team with background in cryptocurrencies and science. You can look through their biographies on website. Here is the link Finom
Good afternoon. Do your project services have instructions on how to start to use them? In which languages are instructions available?

Good afternoon. We've Instructions in English for all our services and we've got an instruction for Beetle.io in Portugesse, Russian, Spanish, Chinese and Indonasian as well.
Pages:
Jump to: