Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 57. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
That can also lead to problems if for example many of the stakeholders from the network come from one specific geographic area, like a specific country. They will always win the voting process against those coming from other countries.
In this case, it can as corporate governance. Individual ordinary holders will not decide anything.

You raise a very important issue. How can effective corporate governance be achieved in a decentralized system? Can it at all?  That's the thing. Real estate management is tough to do in a decentralized way I think.

The blockchain is done in order to store information and to make information about real estate more open and clear. The blockchain will not help to control the real estate. It will make the information transparent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
And yet Propy and Atlant failed, but here everything will be completely different  Cheesy Ah, and a Russian team again, so it does look promissing. No.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Tell me what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold during the ICO? they will be burned?

The distribution of GES tokens will be done in several stages, according to the investment strategy of project development. Until the full distribution of all issued tokens among investors, all undistributed tokens (tokens, which are not purchased during the ITO) will be placed in reserve.
The remaining tokens will be in reserve only during the period of the ICO?

Tell me what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold during the ICO? they will be burned?

The distribution of GES tokens will be done in several stages, according to the investment strategy of project development. Until the full distribution of all issued tokens among investors, all undistributed tokens (tokens, which are not purchased during the ITO) will be placed in reserve.
The unsold tokens will be stored, is it possible that the future will be released?
Unsold tokens will be burned. I do not know anything about the release in the future.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The unsold tokens will be stored, is it possible that the future will be released?
Activity: 434
Tell me what the prices of tokens are at the moment. The project itself was like, then I can not understand with the purchase of the tokens, they are traded for the BTC?
PERIOD OF ITO: From the 1st of April, 2018 to the 15th of May, 2018
SOFT CAP (the minimum volume of sold tokens) is 3 000 000 Euro.
Token price: 1 EUR
Minimum order: 1 GES

And what kind of soft cover?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Tell me what the prices of tokens are at the moment. The project itself was like, then I can not understand with the purchase of the tokens, they are traded for the BTC?
PERIOD OF ITO: From the 1st of April, 2018 to the 15th of May, 2018
SOFT CAP (the minimum volume of sold tokens) is 3 000 000 Euro.
Token price: 1 EUR
Minimum order: 1 GES

GENESIS is the first platform that combines in its operating business model such features as:
🔹 Reliability and liquidity of classic real estate investment trusts;
🔹 Convenience, simplicity, mobility and efficiency of crowdfunding platforms;
🔹 Full automation, a decentralized platform, the security of information is guaranteed by digital technologies, the security of investment is guaranteed by crypto-assets.

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
For many, it's no secret that the volatility of crypto-currency assets is very high. On the first page is the price forecast for the tokens. Is it possible to predict reliably with such volatility?

Genesis guarantee the repurchase of the tokens at nominal price. For that reason it will be an internal exchanger on the platform. It can predict that the price of the tokens will not be less then the nominal price. Other things depends from the market.
The project provides for the payment of dividends to its investors?
Yes.

"THE ADVANTAGES OF GES TOKEN:
GUARANTEED BY REAL ASSETS
GES token is guaranteed by assets, related to the highest level of guarantee – by real estate. Volatility of cryptocurrency and possible collapses of cryptocurrency cannot negatively affect to the rate of GES tokens, as its price is determined and based on the value of real estate and the profitability of project.
COMPANY’S OBLIGATION FOR REPURCHASE
One of the key parameters for investors is the obligation of company to repurchase the tokens. The investor will be able to exercise the right to leave the project and sell the tokens back to the company at any time after starting the operational activity of project.
PUBLIC OFFERING ON INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES AND STRONG GROWTH RATE
The investment strategy of project provides the obligatory expansion of GES tokens on international cryptocurrency exchanges. The financial forecast demonstrates that during 6-9 months after public offering on the exchanges, the rate of token can grow up to 300%-750%.
GES TOKEN IS A PIECE OF REAL ESTATE
All real estate owned by GENESIS platform will be tokenized, you will own your part of real estate, according to the amount of investments.
THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN SPECIAL HIGH-YIELDING PROJECTS
The holders of GES tokens will get profit from the realization of special projects. It will provide the additional income of 25%-75% to investors."

Is it possible to work with the platform of your project using a computer?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Activity: 59
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
That can also lead to problems if for example many of the stakeholders from the network come from one specific geographic area, like a specific country. They will always win the voting process against those coming from other countries.
In this case, it can as corporate governance. Individual ordinary holders will not decide anything.

You raise a very important issue. How can effective corporate governance be achieved in a decentralized system? Can it at all?  That's the thing. Real estate management is tough to do in a decentralized way I think.
What is the Total Supply for the tokens?

1 000 000 000 GES tokens

All unsold tokens will be put in reserve and will use to buy a concrete real estate.
PUBLIC OFFERING ON INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES AND STRONG GROWTH RATE
The investment strategy of project provides the obligatory expansion of GES tokens on international cryptocurrency exchanges. The financial forecast demonstrates that during 6-9 months after public offering on the exchanges, the rate of token can grow up to 300%-750%.
Confuses this forecast by the fact that all tokens go after BTC. I'm watching some projects. These days internal events have little effect on the price.

In this project the tokens will be guaranteed by real estate. So I think the price of tokens will more depends from the price of real estate that the price of Bitcoin.
copper member
Merit: 101
Some see the programs for it so your token had been traded upon stock trades. Is this within your plans? Tend to be negotiations currently underway?
Activity: 84
What is the Total Supply for the tokens?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How long have people from your team been working in the real estate market and in what famous companies did they work? In which types of real estate and in which countries does your project GENESIS invest? What percentage of income can be expected from investments in the GENESIS project?
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
THE PROJECT'S RELIABILITY AND INVESTMENT ATTRACTIVENESS
Real estate has historically been considered the best way to save wealth and one of the most reliable types of investment. However, some players still use risky schemes that include investing money in illiquid real estate, and various fraudulent schemes are not uncommon. Our project do not to take part in risky deals, which is guaranteed by a pre-sale audit of each property by specialized companies, as well as a risk-free, confident investment strategy.
At the early stage of GENESIS (ITO), we are going to invest only in ready-to-use commercial and business properties. An obligatory condition is its high liquidity and a signed long-term contract with existing renters. The policy of GENESIS does not allow investing in high-risk assets, such as unfinished construction, long-term projects from unknown developers, and projects without state control over the construction.

When the cryptocurrency fall down you understands how good is real estate.
Rating Agency ICOtop: A2 - High ability to become a successful project GENESIS

It is a realy good rating. More rating, more listing, more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: