Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 56. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/

Tell me what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold during the ICO? they will be burned?

No they will not be burned. All unsold tokens will be put in reserve. They will be used to buy real estate object. When Genesis will want to buy real estate it will sell the necessary amount of tokens in reserve to get money on real estate.

Do not you think that those tokens that you will not sell during the ICO and do not burn badly affect the exchange rate of the token on the exchanges?
So if the tokens are in the reserve to be, and not in everyday life, then the course will not be reflected.
I don't agree.. The overall capitalization of the project will be very high. This will have an indirect impact on price growth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The project is developing this is great! can I take part in the bounty with my rank?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Before the launch of ICO, which will start on April 1, we have updated the site and whitepapers. You can see the updates here: https://genesisfound.io

Our team befor the start ICO

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
GENESIS is the first platform that combines in its operating business model such features as:
🔹 Reliability and liquidity of classic real estate investment trusts;
🔹 Convenience, simplicity, mobility and efficiency of crowdfunding platforms;
🔹 Full automation, a decentralized platform, the security of information is guaranteed by digital technologies, the security of investment is guaranteed by crypto-assets.

It's true. Blochechan safely keeps all information entered from changes by third parties.
Activity: 336

The market very quickly goes down to yet! Are you going to fix the price of the crypto currency?
Activity: 364
Russian team of developers! Very proud! Russian developers are always famous for working out abroad their country! So this project will be successful!
This project will achieve success both at home and abroad, too.
Activity: 532
Russian team of developers! Very proud! Russian developers are always famous for working out abroad their country! So this project will be successful!
Merit: 2
Our developer Vladislav Avdonin today has visited the Forum BigData'18

Merit: 2
Our Business Development Waldemar Reimer  presents  GENESIS  in Turkey
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

In this project the tokens will be guaranteed by real estate. So I think the price of tokens will more depends from the price of real estate that the price of Bitcoin.
If it is a token that is traded on crypto-exchange devices, and if it is a decentralized system, then volatility will be. Decentralization is equal to unmanageability.
Volatility will be. This fact is not denied. Simply in the case of these tokens, volatility will be an order of magnitude lower than that of bitcoin, because here there is a basis - investing in real estate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Tell me what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold during the ICO? they will be burned?

No they will not be burned. All unsold tokens will be put in reserve. They will be used to buy real estate object. When Genesis will want to buy real estate it will sell the necessary amount of tokens in reserve to get money on real estate.

Do not you think that those tokens that you will not sell during the ICO and do not burn badly affect the exchange rate of the token on the exchanges?
So if the tokens are in the reserve to be, and not in everyday life, then the course will not be reflected.
Activity: 336

One of the world's largest IT companies opens blockchain innovation center in Brussels
The Japanese firm Fitjitsu announced the creation of blockchain innovation center, adding that its main task will be to develop the projects on blockchain in cooperation with private organizations and public sector.
The head of company noted that the increased interest of customers in blockchain technology has become a reason for the creation of such center.

More information you can find here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@genesiscoin_en
GENESIS is the first platform that combines in its operating business model such features as:
Reliability and liquidity of classic real estate investment trusts;
Convenience, simplicity, mobility and efficiency of crowdfunding platforms;
Full automation, a decentralized platform, the security of information is guaranteed by digital technologies, the security of investment is guaranteed by crypto-assets.

More information you can find here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@genesiscoin_en
Activity: 378
What is the Total Supply for the tokens?

1 000 000 000 GES tokens

All unsold tokens will be put in reserve and will use to buy a concrete real estate.

It is very good that tokens from reserve will be used to buy a concrete real estate.

Is it possible to work with the platform of your project using a computer?

Yes it is possible. This is a demo version of platform

https://genesisfound.io/new-dash

Activity: 490
Tell me what the prices of tokens are at the moment. The project itself was like, then I can not understand with the purchase of the tokens, they are traded for the BTC?

We remind you that till the end of the pre-registration 3 days left! Until April, 1, you can get the maximum bonus of 15 %. Further bonuses will be follows – from 1st to 6th of April – 7.5%, from 7th to 13th of April – 3.5 %, from 14th to 20th of April - 2%. Bonuses will not be awarded for the rest of period.

We accept: BTC, BTH, ETH, ETC, LTC, XIN, WIRE TRANSFER, Visa, Master Card.

15% it is a very good bonus for pre-registration.

And in is very good that they works with banks and accept Visa and Master Card.
Tell me what the prices of tokens are at the moment. The project itself was like, then I can not understand with the purchase of the tokens, they are traded for the BTC?

We remind you that till the end of the pre-registration 3 days left! Until April, 1, you can get the maximum bonus of 15 %. Further bonuses will be follows – from 1st to 6th of April – 7.5%, from 7th to 13th of April – 3.5 %, from 14th to 20th of April - 2%. Bonuses will not be awarded for the rest of period.

We accept: BTC, BTH, ETH, ETC, LTC, XIN, WIRE TRANSFER, Visa, Master Card.
Pages:
Jump to: