Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 55. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
WHAT CAN DO GENESIS PLATFORM. Check our new services:
TRUST-GEN - crypto loans without interest for any period;
RENT-GEN - the rent of residential and commercial spaces, the booking of hotels and hostels without the intermediaries in a few seconds;
DEVELOP-GEN - the highly profitable development projects. +25-50% per annum to regular profit;
UTILITY-TOKENS NES — discounts, privileges, the ability to pay for services offered by GENESIS and partners of platform;
"PROJECT 51 IDEA" — the ability to realize in life your idea and become a member of GENESIS team;

THE PROJECT "51 THE IDEA»
We are realizing the project of "51 the idea" on the basis of multifunctional platform. Each member of the community will be able to participate in the improving of our platform and become a member of team. Our main task is to expand the services provided by GENESIS platform and increase the ability to implement new ideas on the existing technical solution.
At the moment, Genesis has already established a specialized committee of development and innovation.
The committee has the task of integrating the additional services that will expand the functionality and profitability of GENESIS.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have been participating in the project for a long time. I participated in the airdrop and some other actions of the project. Tokens are already on my wallet, but I do not think they are selling, because I'm dreaming that in the future they will seriously grow in price.

Did you even get the tokens? You are serious about it .. I mean I read that it will be given 60 days after the end of ICO. Maybe I did not understand, so I ask. For me this is an impediment. Thank you.
Perhaps it's about participating in the bounty program. For the completed tasks, the tokens are already transferred to the purse account.
Activity: 186
Good luck to the project look like be promising, the project is very good and suitable for investment. I would recommend to all my friends and colleagues and people involved in ICOs like that.
Activity: 172
I have been participating in the project for a long time. I participated in the airdrop and some other actions of the project. Tokens are already on my wallet, but I do not think they are selling, because I'm dreaming that in the future they will seriously grow in price.

Did you even get the tokens? You are serious about it .. I mean I read that it will be given 60 days after the end of ICO. Maybe I did not understand, so I ask. For me this is an impediment. Thank you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Friends! We are glad to inform you about the beginning the Token Sale of GENESIS! You can already buy any number of tokens with the maximum bonus! We remind you that the size of bonuses will gradually decrease. To purchase the tokens log in to your personal account on the website of the project https://genesisfound.io/ and make the payment by any convenient way.
Invest in your future with GENESIS!

This is great news! Proet does not stand still
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
What are these services?

This is TRUST-GEN; RENT-GEN; DEVELOP-GEN; UTILITY-TOKENS NES and "PROJECT 51 IDEA"
Activity: 490
What are these services?
New services and features on the Genesis platform were added
Activity: 490
You have updated the site and whitepapers. Why did you do that?
Friends! We are glad to inform you about the beginning the Token Sale of GENESIS! You can already buy any number of tokens with the maximum bonus! We remind you that the size of bonuses will gradually decrease. To purchase the tokens log in to your personal account on the website of the project https://genesisfound.io/ and make the payment by any convenient way.
Invest in your future with GENESIS!

Tell me, what is the experience of your real estate experts? In which countries they worked. These people are an important part of the team. They just the same will answer what you will get!

You can get all the information about the team on the website https://genesisfound.io/#block-views-teams-block
The team is international and have a big experience in real estate.

The project is registerd in Estonia. At the first time all real estate will be bought in Europe.

The market very quickly goes down to yet! Are you going to fix the price of the crypto currency?

The price for token here in euro. It does not depends from the cryptocurrency rate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I agree. Blockchain offers great opportunities for ordinary people. This is a step in the development of mankind. Well, if this industry will develop without significant obstacles.

Blockchain is a new technology that really opens up many new opportunities. It is this fact that attracts large investors. It is a pity that not all projects can realize their ideas.
This project already has a 90% chance of success. Now everything depends on the wisdom of real estate experts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

The Swiss are very carefully looking to start-ups. If they saw the advantages of this project, it means that this is a promising business.
Activity: 532
Russian team of developers! Very proud! Russian developers are always famous for working out abroad their country! So this project will be successful!
This project will achieve success both at home and abroad, too.
Quite right. Will be in demand not only abroad but also in his native country!
Activity: 336

Tell me, what is the experience of your real estate experts? In which countries they worked. These people are an important part of the team. They just the same will answer what you will get!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

I don't agree.. The overall capitalization of the project will be very high. This will have an indirect impact on price growth.
On the increase in the price of the token, this will significantly affect if all the back-up tokens at a time are put up for sale. But this team will not allow it, as it will incur losses.
Merit: 11
now  profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time will be gone.
Right. The ethereum has significantly dropped in price. So now that you can buy more tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: