Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 23. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
A promesing projcet for long term
Activity: 2
I want to buy, but keeps rising  Angry
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Do you have a bounty program?  Huh Shocked

I think that the bounty program was started way before the ICO took place, and finished soon after as you can see here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-genesis-vision-bounty-campaign-2143273
Activity: 126
Do you have a bounty program?  Huh Shocked
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
Genesis Vision Alpha Version Launch delayed 22-24 May within İFX.

This is not true. Alpha version will be launch on 1st April.

I think that after April 1 Genesis Vision will rocket to 300 usd. Hold forever.
I am also investing in dehedge.

I think the same, this project have such a bright near future! This is my top 10 coin so far, like eth was few usd then jumped to 300 usd fast :-) I wish devs all best to project and your work!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I think that after April 1 Genesis Vision will rocket to 300 usd. Hold forever.
I am also investing in dehedge.
Activity: 42
Merit: 11

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Congratulations genesis.vision 's $GVT $token to got listed on #LykkeX.

Project seems to be very interested.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Here is the details https://www.ifxexpo.com/

"The Alpha version of the GV platform will be presented on 22-24 May within iFX Expo International conference. (Booth 49, Limassol, Cyprus) "

It mean that a lot of people will know about GV platform because i saw at https://www.ifxexpo.com/ said that more than 30,000 attendess. That's why the dev team aimimg to launch GV platform there, hope people will surprise to see this platform and then join to Genesis Vision. I think this is part of marketing

During this time Whales play with it. The volumes are constantly increasing from a few hundred btc to several thousand, enough to make a few scalps without too much risk (or too many gains to be sure to stay in the race).

Btw, at the end holders win... Cautious scalpers too:)
Activity: 350
before buying wait for some time may be days and observe how price is moving or follow/analyse charts to catch up.
never think that you are missing the rise, everything that goes up will come down with few exceptions, but thing is how low it comes or how much time you can wait is important.

Since it is low supply, the highs and lows will be quite considerable compared to those coins which are in billions. This does provide an opportunity to do swing trades and many have made a lot of tokens using such technique. However, it is important to see that technical analysis seems to fail when it is concerning this particular coin and it is charting its own history. There will be a point when this coin will simply take off like Neo or ethereum and just never come back and that will be the point the daily traders will lose a lot. Till we don't see alpha results, daily trade does seem a good option but i prefer using 20 to 30 percent of my total holdings for swing trading and not the complete amount so i don't lose much in case gvt does go higher and higher every day.

Yes you are right, my comments was in general to alts, GVT may come in exception in that case based on the team marketing strategy as they are targeting ifx expo with huge number of attendees, hope people will get into this platform.

I think the attendees will interested with Genesis Vision because this is a decentralized trust management platform. So it's different with traditional system that you can't access information like trading and profit statistics from your managers if you as  an investor. But with GV platform you can access it, so i think this is interesting project
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
GVT seems strong on market. All other alts suffering but GVT resisting. I hope this is not another  trading illisuion. Last two days  price correction  stage.
Activity: 92
before buying wait for some time may be days and observe how price is moving or follow/analyse charts to catch up.
never think that you are missing the rise, everything that goes up will come down with few exceptions, but thing is how low it comes or how much time you can wait is important.

Since it is low supply, the highs and lows will be quite considerable compared to those coins which are in billions. This does provide an opportunity to do swing trades and many have made a lot of tokens using such technique. However, it is important to see that technical analysis seems to fail when it is concerning this particular coin and it is charting its own history. There will be a point when this coin will simply take off like Neo or ethereum and just never come back and that will be the point the daily traders will lose a lot. Till we don't see alpha results, daily trade does seem a good option but i prefer using 20 to 30 percent of my total holdings for swing trading and not the complete amount so i don't lose much in case gvt does go higher and higher every day.

Yes you are right, my comments was in general to alts, GVT may come in exception in that case based on the team marketing strategy as they are targeting ifx expo with huge number of attendees, hope people will get into this platform.

"The Alpha version of the GV platform will be presented on 22-24 May within iFX Expo International conference. (Booth 49, Limassol, Cyprus) "

It mean that a lot of people will know about GV platform because i saw at https://www.ifxexpo.com/ said that more than 30,000 attendess. That's why the dev team aimimg to launch GV platform there, hope people will surprise to see this platform and then join to Genesis Vision. I think this is part of marketing
Activity: 211

Activity: 308
I have a diverse portfolio, and GVT accounts for 50% of it, I have zero doubts the team are going to over deliver on this!

Every now and again i try to day trade (never GVT too valuable) however this stresses me out and i do not have time for it lol,

To combat this i will be investing all my tokens on the platform so that one, or a few managers can manage my portfolio for me and all i have to do is sit back!

GVT will see out the end of this year at a $250-$500 token price!
Activity: 258
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
GVT listed on Lykke Exchange!

Lykke is a Swiss-based blockchain-powered exchange to trade all assets with 0 fees.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Already there is information that a coin can cost in a year or two. 200 $. I think for such a coin, such a price is suitable. Good luck to all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

I bought at 38.2 usd yesterday :-D I always do that instead of waiting for a dip, I was scared it will go to 45-50 usd at that moment. Beginners mistake! Now HODL and we will see what will bring us April. I personal think, after night of studying this project, this is gem of projects, just it need some time to shine more brighter then now! HODL!

I think GVT price will be more higher than the price you have bought, because this token has low circulating supply around 3.7 millions and high demand. Moreover this token already listed in Binance exchange, so if GVT price down it will fast to recover.
Activity: 92
Pages:
Jump to: