Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 33. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Look at GVT go!

I have a feeling that even 100 of these bad boys could make you some lovely monies!

GVT is a huge project, all the brokers already in place, platform on its way, more announcements, more exchanges, trading comp!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

Good run for GVT the price are so amazing more good news to come still hoping that the price hit $50 -$100 after platform will launch when the price drop down to $7 I will buy more and hold until platform officially launch the Team and Developer are doing so hard to run this project smoothly but this is crypto world we expect a dump again.
This is one of the best altcoin in my wallet right now go go go GVT Smiley
wow. it is a very high price and if it is true I would also buy for now and wait for higher prices and if the team had released the platform then the price would be very high
remarkable increase in very good prices. hopefully in the future this project running smoothly. success for this project.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
Look at GVT go!

I have a feeling that even 100 of these bad boys could make you some lovely monies!

GVT is a huge project, all the brokers already in place, platform on its way, more announcements, more exchanges, trading comp!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

Good run for GVT the price are so amazing more good news to come still hoping that the price hit $50 -$100 after platform will launch when the price drop down to $7 I will buy more and hold until platform officially launch the Team and Developer are doing so hard to run this project smoothly but this is crypto world we expect a dump again.
wow. it is a very high price and if it is true I would also buy for now and wait for higher prices and if the team had released the platform then the price would be very high
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Oh my god, GVT is a beast ! So glad to be in ! I hope the BTC will not stop this bullish trend !
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

We will see 50$ by late January or mid February Wink. April, Hello 100-150$

I'm seeing $1000 by end of 2018.

I wish it happens. I will be able to retire at 25 only then. I am waiting for some new partnerships and gvt's inclusion in more exchanges to see that.

And I will be millionaire.

Thats too much but hopefully.. im okay with 50$ for this year...

50 you might see within this month itself Or in february. What makes it stay over there will be interesting. That can be a potential bittrex listing, trade competition, early alpha release, expo bringing in chinese and other asian investors into play.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

I wish it happens. I will be able to retire at 25 only then. I am waiting for some new partnerships and gvt's inclusion in more exchanges to see that.

Thats too much but hopefully.. im okay with 50$ for this year...
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What's the next news in the roadmap to justify this mega pump ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i dont think it will dump to 7$
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

When its going to dump? I want to buy.

I'm also waiting for a dip, want to buy GVT before it's mooning even more. Unfortunately sold 2/3 of my tokens too early.
Go Big or Go Home
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

It dumped some time ago and apperantly you missed the chance. Now it is pumping again and i don't know when will be the next window to buy low.
Activity: 334
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

when btc and eth price crash , altcoins will crash too ,maybe that's the chance to buy GVT
Go Big or Go Home
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
a good future for GVT as prices are rising and the sign of many advantages is in sight. I think this is an improvement shown by GVT
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Look at GVT go!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: