Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 31. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
I had 200 gvt from ico and sold for 0.17 btc.

It brings me a great profit but also caused me to miss the train.

I was thinking a btc pump but didn't occur.
In this year, invest on quality Alt will bring more profit than holding BTC Grin

I think it's cyclic waves.
now it is the phase of the alt that grows and bitcoin stands still. Then the merchandise will turn to bitcoin and the altcoin will stop for a while. Then start the cycle again

I don't think so, People are leaving bitcoin due to high fee and longer confirmations. Its the time for alts.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

In this year, invest on quality Alt will bring more profit than holding BTC Grin

now it is the phase of the alt that grows and bitcoin stands still. Then the merchandise will turn to bitcoin and the altcoin will stop for a while. Then start the cycle again

Yeah, it is looking like that.

Actually, i thought it was bitcoin's time and everything will fall now but it wasn't yet. It is hard to anticipate the timing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
We would like to inform you that date and details of the forthcoming tournament will be announced after the visit iFXEXPO​ Asia 2018. Such an event as the iFXEXPO​ Asia 2018 will allow us to engage partners to Genesis Vision and, in particular for the forthcoming tournament. We find this event will become very useful, as there will be many potentially concerned parties. Stay tuned! https://genesis.vision/

So a lot is banking on this expo. I see people from tool for brokers also featuring in this expo. Are some people from tool for brokers working for genesis vision or its like genesis vision is the second venture of the same people?
Activity: 168
I invested yesterday, I know I missed on some great stuff but I believe in this project long term. HODL Smiley
oom
Activity: 190
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
We would like to inform you that date and details of the forthcoming tournament will be announced after the visit iFXEXPO​ Asia 2018. Such an event as the iFXEXPO​ Asia 2018 will allow us to engage partners to Genesis Vision and, in particular for the forthcoming tournament. We find this event will become very useful, as there will be many potentially concerned parties. Stay tuned! https://genesis.vision/
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
GVT will have its next leg up soon, ATH already above $50,

Expect next ATH to hit $70 and rest on a floor of $50
Quite possible. Before growth, the price always falls, and vice versa.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
GVT will have its next leg up soon, ATH already above $50,

Expect next ATH to hit $70 and rest on a floor of $50
Activity: 294
Genesis Vision have low circulating supply about 3 millions coin, so this coin very valuable and profitable for long term investment.
Activity: 165
“The Future of Security Tokens”

BTC cannot move really fast and pump too hard. ICO projects have smaller market cap and it's always a much better opportunity!
Go Big or Go Home
WTF

Why did I just get a 100 @ 4 dollars Undecided...

Still nice growth though  Wink.

You got in time, great, HOLD
Activity: 294
WTF

Why did I just get a 100 @ 4 dollars Undecided...

Still nice growth though  Wink.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Is there a chance for it to go back to 15 dollars ? I missed the big jump Sad
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Look at GVT go!

I have a feeling that even 100 of these bad boys could make you some lovely monies!

GVT is a huge project, all the brokers already in place, platform on its way, more announcements, more exchanges, trading comp!

Hello $50 by April  Grin

Good run for GVT the price are so amazing more good news to come still hoping that the price hit $50 -$100 after platform will launch when the price drop down to $7 I will buy more and hold until platform officially launch the Team and Developer are doing so hard to run this project smoothly but this is crypto world we expect a dump again.
This is one of the best altcoin in my wallet right now go go go GVT Smiley
wow. it is a very high price and if it is true I would also buy for now and wait for higher prices and if the team had released the platform then the price would be very high
GVT price so amazing even better news to come is still hoping that the price reaches $50-$ 100 once platform, hopefully later teams give good news to these coins to high prices, so that this coin had gotten lucky.
Based on how gvt is moving, we might be able to see gvt upwards of 50 within a month. With platform and those 400 brokers already registered, we might be able to see 100 upwards in april. I hope to see get it listed on bittrex soon along with some alpha dev update.

But until then, it will surely dump a lot this week because of the bitcoin rally to the 20k, and it could even lose 50% if it breaks the 20k, so i advice to take profit and rebuy cheaper later, just my advice, that's what i have done already

Are you sure it will dump to 50%? Cause I want to buy now or wait for the dip.

I hope for you you didn't wait for this 50% dump... eventually to scalp it, but it's really risky not being able to go back in.
Activity: 174
what the just like that its 40$ already.. wow. so this will be road to 200$ within this year. keep on holdn.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
there we are so many strong holders that belive in this project and team, thats why BTC rising doesnt affect much on GVT price. everyone who sold is regreting now. lesson learned. i burned myself so many times becouse of greedy thats why in this one i wont sell until 1000$.

Sometimes being greedy will turn you into millionier if you see the project have a big big opportunity in the market and the developer are serious in their project so its good to hold it for long long term gvt have a serious developer so I assure to all of you this gvt will grow faster and the price can reach 100$ in short period of time. Im glad that I still holding my gvt until now.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
there we are so many strong holders that belive in this project and team, thats why BTC rising doesnt affect much on GVT price. everyone who sold is regreting now. lesson learned. i burned myself so many times becouse of greedy thats why in this one i wont sell until 1000$.
Go Big or Go Home

No time for Bitcoin now, invest in alts, make your fortune. Bitcoin sucks now
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Pages:
Jump to: