Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 35. (Read 79758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Genesis Vision Token - all time high on xmas day!

This coin has so much potential, most certain HODL ive ever had since i started trading!

If anyone told me at the start that genesis vision would touch 10 dollars in a month, i would have bought 3000 and not 300. Is 300 enough for becoming a millionaire within 5 years? I would like to retire at 30 Cheesy

Yeah, I didn't anticipate that either and even sold part of my tokens. The rest I'm gonna hold for sure and trying to buy some more.

The rule of investing is simple, sell part of the coins to get back the investment, hold the rest, sell when 100x, buy a lambo.

If it is that easy i may have another suggestion. Sell all when hit top, buy 2x when dropped to half. Do this 10 times and you multiplied your token amount 1024! and if it was 1000 dollars when you start now you are a millionaire!

But it is not that easy Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

This coin has so much potential, most certain HODL ive ever had since i started trading!

If anyone told me at the start that genesis vision would touch 10 dollars in a month, i would have bought 3000 and not 300. Is 300 enough for becoming a millionaire within 5 years? I would like to retire at 30 Cheesy

Yeah, I didn't anticipate that either and even sold part of my tokens. The rest I'm gonna hold for sure and trying to buy some more.

The rule of investing is simple, sell part of the coins to get back the investment, hold the rest, sell when 100x, buy a lambo.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
With appreciation for your support and with warmest wishes for the Holiday Season. Genesis Vision team wish you a Merry Christmas and a new year filled with all good things. Happy holidays!

Activity: 280

One of the problems of any business is fraud, it is difficult to insure against it. To protect their money in our time, special, reliable procedures are used.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Today GVT price very impressive, because can recover to $8 and seem another coin also in green area although not all. With low circulating supply i think GVT valuable for investment. I hope in 2018 this project more better and the teams will not give up to make this project more great  Cheesy

The more people will come across genesis vision the more they will be in awe of. We just need every new member who come across genesis vision to hold 10 gvt and we are set for mars then!

Merry christmas to the team and a happy new year. May this year we all go on the forbes list Cheesy
Activity: 350
Today GVT price very impressive, because can recover to $8 and seem another coin also in green area although not all. With low circulating supply i think GVT valuable for investment. I hope in 2018 this project more better and the teams will not give up to make this project more great  Cheesy
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
hands down the best airdrop i ever received. wish i listened to myself and bought into the ico
What airdrop?
As far as i know, there was no airdrop for genesis vision. I don' know there were very easy bounties which looks like airdrops.

hands down the best airdrop i ever received. wish i listened to myself and bought into the ico
I dont remember that there was an airdrop for this ICO? but i think there is an airdrop similar to Genesis Vision name.

Hello! Yes, you are right. We didn't have any airdrop program. There was only Bounty program.

well am not sure how i got this token in my wallet but either way, am grateful
oom
The long-awaited video report from the Investor Finance Forum has finally reached the audience
legendary
Ok about the airdrop issue now i can understand the confusion. There was an airdrop token called genesis which is one of the no purpose airdrop tokens.
oom
What airdrop?
As far as i know, there was no airdrop for genesis vision. I don' know there were very easy bounties which looks like airdrops.

I dont remember that there was an airdrop for this ICO? but i think there is an airdrop similar to Genesis Vision name.

Hello! Yes, you are right. We didn't have any airdrop program. There was only Bounty program.
oom
*** OK CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!

I have GVOT30 (which is the 30% bonus token Genesis Vision sent me when I bought into the ICO I believe..... however I cannot seem to send these to an exchange like HitBTC for example.. Do I need to somehow transfer my GVOT30 coins into GVT Huh I'm so confused!

Please help...

Hello!

On the exchanges you can see Genesis Vision tokens - GVT.
You do not have ICO tokens(GVT). You have option tokens (tokens that you've purchased on pre-sale stage).
Unfortunately, you didn't execute your option to receive GVT with a 30% bonus.
Please, send your request to Support department - [email protected], they will provide the solution.
Activity: 168
*** OK CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!

I have GVOT30 (which is the 30% bonus token Genesis Vision sent me when I bought into the ICO I believe..... however I cannot seem to send these to an exchange like HitBTC for example.. Do I need to somehow transfer my GVOT30 coins into GVT Huh I'm so confused!

Please help...

Activity: 174

legendary

What airdrop?

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
The best? What's so special?
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
oom
Please, welcome the second part of the interview with Dmitry Nazarov, CTO of Genesis Vision.

Pages:
Jump to: