Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 34. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Look at GVT go!

I have a feeling that even 100 of these bad boys could make you some lovely monies!

GVT is a huge project, all the brokers already in place, platform on its way, more announcements, more exchanges, trading comp!

Hello $50 by April  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Guys is there any chance for cold storage of GVT. If yes pls give me a tip how to do it. Appreciate it

go for trezor and just shift your gvt tokens from your exchanges to mew. Trezor has its own set of myether wallets so be sure to get a device first and then send your tokens to that address. Always send a minimal account to see if it works.
I do the same thing and now i am not worrying about my gvt to be hacked because gvt is a keeper.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Can GVT reach $1500 next year?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Guys is there any chance for cold storage of GVT. If yes pls give me a tip how to do it. Appreciate it

trezor , nano ledger s
Activity: 11
When is the trading competition guys? Eagerly waiting for that. And will genesis vision be working as a plugin for metatrader or will it be a standalone software too someday?
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
You have a strong project and a team. I regret that I did not manage to join you earlier. I lost a lot, I wish you will continue to grow.
The pump is ongoing ! Target 10 000 satoshis !

Dumping - stable bitcoin price is working for all alts right now.

Genesis vision is taking his fair share too. But i'm expecting more share upcoming days.

Great time to buy GVT for $7 or less!

Been in since the beginning, anyone educated on the GVT roadmap and platform knows how Q1-Q4 is going to pan out!

Excited is an understatement - Mr Shrem himself will be using the platform too! His own words!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Dumping - stable bitcoin price is working for all alts right now.

Genesis vision is taking his fair share too. But i'm expecting more share upcoming days.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What's the next step ? Because this coin has the potential to reach more than 100 dollars, the dev just need to bring the news to help it do that
Once the alpha launches in april, do we need to give our tokens to the managers as in sale form or will it be like a loan form?
For example if i put in 200 gvt under a manager when gvt is 20 dollars but within a month, the gvt price rose to 30 dollars so will my gvt will be secured if i want to take those gvt tokens out from the platform away from the manager?
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
 Potentially this is very cheap at current price range supply is pretty low from my point of view it should be over $100. The team is very professional and legit people in advisory board than it has good chance to become next big thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Good project but it will take some time for it reach it full potential. Investing in ICOS are very tricky, I will rather wait for it come on the exchange before I jump in. Good luck!
GVT has wonderful support I always like to buy on dip from my point of view very soon this will start rising. I hope this will amazing investment this could change the life but it need a lot of patience to see this happening.
Not much patience i believe, just one needs to wait for 3 months! Till that time just keep on working like one normally does and boom millionaires Cheesy

Exactly what he said^ my GVT has been in cold storage since a few weeks after exchange listing!

This is my most valuable token I hold - no problems HODLing until 2019!

Team are incredible, and the platform speaks for itself!
Activity: 32
GVT has wonderful support I always like to buy on dip from my point of view very soon this will start rising. I hope this will amazing investment this could change the life but it need a lot of patience to see this happening.
Not much patience i believe, just one needs to wait for 3 months! Till that time just keep on working like one normally does and boom millionaires Cheesy

It needs more development news for further pump i think.

Ico buyers made a great profit but people got from ico buyers has still some time for good profit.

gvt will launch in january a contest on its application..
alpha testing..
than with all these resoults and their amazing project the founder of GVT will speak about this token on IFX EXPO (end of january) its the biggest under asset managment Expo in the world! where its gonna be 70,000 brokers investors etc...etc..
 in february IMO people will start to accumulate the tokens before platform launch..
and finally in march- april  the platform will start live where you can actually USE the GVT tokens and trade with them.

you want to tell us these are not good news?

the team is not sleeping and dreaming about the project but its working on it ..the token is on exchanges just 1 month now and its already 7-8x .. i have bought after ICO and i already have profits.
I personally will hold it at least at end of december of 2018.. this is a long therm hold and we all know that..its not 1000% profit in one night coin!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

It needs more development news for further pump i think.

Ico buyers made a great profit but people got from ico buyers has still some time for good profit.
Activity: 62
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: