Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 30. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
What a spike, some whale was shopping? From 20k to 37k sats.

Activity: 297
Merit: 102
I had 200 gvt from ico and sold for 0.17 btc.

It brings me a great profit but also caused me to miss the train.

I was thinking a btc pump but didn't occur.
In this year, invest on quality Alt will bring more profit than holding BTC Grin

I think it's cyclic waves.
now it is the phase of the alt that grows and bitcoin stands still. Then the merchandise will turn to bitcoin and the altcoin will stop for a while. Then start the cycle again

Yeah, it is looking like that.

Actually, i thought it was bitcoin's time and everything will fall now but it wasn't yet. It is hard to anticipate the timing.

Just don't try, nothing can be predict anymore with BTC. TA don't give any more answer... Only one point is really cyclic, every year in January this old man is a little bit tired, then he come back after sleeping a few weeks.

As an old man, are you talking about Bitcoin or I'm wrong? If it is yes you are right, same thing happens at some irregular periods of time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

In this year, invest on quality Alt will bring more profit than holding BTC Grin

now it is the phase of the alt that grows and bitcoin stands still. Then the merchandise will turn to bitcoin and the altcoin will stop for a while. Then start the cycle again

Actually, i thought it was bitcoin's time and everything will fall now but it wasn't yet. It is hard to anticipate the timing.

Just don't try, nothing can be predict anymore with BTC. TA don't give any more answer... Only one point is really cyclic, every year in January this old man is a little bit tired, then he come back after sleeping a few weeks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
In all honesty none of us were really expecting this price until like March / April,

GVT is going to be huge come platform launch,

Strong hands will be rewarded.
The growth of the token was expected almost immediately after the ICO. But not at this pace Smiley I hope by April the price will still grow.

Once the 400 brokers which they already have tie ups with start using the platform, it will be a huge success. I am not sure if Alpha launch will be like a public launch and the people can bring in their real GVT or will it be like using some fake coins just to test it out!
Yes, I think so. But it's hard to predict, let's will just be following the project and to hope for the best.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
In all honesty none of us were really expecting this price until like March / April,

The growth of the token was expected almost immediately after the ICO. But not at this pace Smiley I hope by April the price will still grow.

Once the 400 brokers which they already have tie ups with start using the platform, it will be a huge success. I am not sure if Alpha launch will be like a public launch and the people can bring in their real GVT or will it be like using some fake coins just to test it out!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108

Activity: 308

I really like this price drop since it has really stabilitized the price around 25 dollars and even withstanding a big FUD around south korean ban. This means that even without any news around the development or new partnership, the price is likely to stay stable and move steadily. Once that expo and trading competition comes near, we can see a nice price jump.
All the trading charts are pointing towards a big increase in the next week.

That was bullshit spread by cnbc

Yeah and it seems they are blaming reuters for the same. CNBC has some close ties with Roger Ver it seems and they intend to being volumes from other altcoins and bitcoin to bitcoin cash. Too much fake news out there!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great project.We see price correction now. Just hold your tokens guys
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
I really like this price drop since it has really stabilitized the price around 25 dollars and even withstanding a big FUD around south korean ban. This means that even without any news around the development or new partnership, the price is likely to stay stable and move steadily. Once that expo and trading competition comes near, we can see a nice price jump.

That was bullshit spread by cnbc
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
The age of holders is gone. Everyone is a money hungery pos vulture investor. 99% of investors are still in love with fiat currency and are just in the crypto market to inflate their fiat account. All coins are pump and dump, and then the mother fucker investors will have the balls to call them scams after dumping. The investors of crypto are the biggest scams!
 Thankfully GVT has a utility. It is needed by the brokers and fund managers on the GVT platform. Once that goes live the price will be steady and rising. This dump will pass. I've seen worse.

The entire market is bleeding actually.

It is one of this days.

Everything is red, everything is dropping. It is something happens time to time. Just wait, it will pass.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
The age of holders is gone. Everyone is a money hungery pos vulture investor. 99% of investors are still in love with fiat currency and are just in the crypto market to inflate their fiat account. All coins are pump and dump, and then the mother fucker investors will have the balls to call them scams after dumping. The investors of crypto are the biggest scams!
 Thankfully GVT has a utility. It is needed by the brokers and fund managers on the GVT platform. Once that goes live the price will be steady and rising. This dump will pass. I've seen worse.

take it easy , will recover soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home

Activity: 95
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
i could bite me in the ass, that i only have 101 gvt tokens... should have bought more back in the presale...

this token will easily reach 100$ for sure now. hope the tournaments wents well Smiley

And I could bite me in the ass that I already sold 1/3 of my tokens... but lessons learned and now the rest I'm hodling  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

However I think that 2018 is the year of the ALT. But not generalist currencies. 2018 is the year of useful altcoms. Those that serve something just like our genesis vision HOLD HOLD HOLD
Activity: 252
i could bite me in the ass, that i only have 101 gvt tokens... should have bought more back in the presale...

this token will easily reach 100$ for sure now. hope the tournaments wents well Smiley
Is anyone following tradingview charts for gvt. According to one guy, gvt is on elliot cycle 4 and we might se 0.005 btc price on 11th. It does seem a long shot but who knows in this crazy environment.
70 dollars in 2 days seems a bit absurd but hopes are up!
Activity: 294
+1,

BTC is too slow & way too expensive in transfer costs!

GVT is way faster!
Pages:
Jump to: