Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 49. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Is the coin tradable?

Yep, plenty of exchanges currently listed on and many more to come im sure ~ see here:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/#markets
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Is the coin tradable?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/genesis_vision/status/935139239318126592

Huge community will hear about GVT tommorow! Few 100k when all start to share about it 👍🏼🏆

It is scheduled for the 30th of November, the day after tomorrow that is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
https://twitter.com/genesis_vision/status/935139239318126592

Huge community will hear about GVT tommorow! Few 100k when all start to share about it 👍🏼🏆
Activity: 1470
Merit: 449
When will the other big stock market go down? Bittrex, Poloniex ... So how long is the price?
GVT Heading towards 50$

YES easy with some big exchange like bittrex,poloniex,bitfinex or kraken...but devs updates are on way and Amsterdam promotion..omfg..what you waiting for to get some more GVT who still not got it
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
GVT Heading towards 50$
Activity: 27
If you have cash to spare, buy gvt now and dont assume that there will be price correction. This thing is on fire
Activity: 27
why buy at 8-9$ if you can buy later at 12$..i like to buy now and later on bittrex or poloniex sale..

I dont understand. You rather buy high than low?
why buy at 8-9$ if you can buy later at 12$..i like to buy now and later on bittrex or poloniex sale..
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
One of the few ICOs that I've invested in and clearly the best performer by far. I regret now putting more money into it when I had a chance, but I'm happy to be involved in it. Totally unexpected performance. I plan on buying more on the dip. This one is going to be huge.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

YES this token will soon hit 10$ and then go only up..with big exchnages..omfg..and platform reliese..this will be huge!

Sounds too good to be true, but I definitely got to get me some GVT as soon as possible! When will the platform be released? Hope I have time enough to stack up on those GVT
before its too late.

yes still time to get it..also big market not here jet..so...Wink
So this is the best opportunity to accumulate this coin as much as possible, if this coin can listing in big exchange i am sure the price will growing rapidly. With low circulating supply i think GVT coin worth for investment
Activity: 238
I look at the road map and see that the alpha version will be released in 2018. Why should I buy tokens on ICO? just for the sake of bonuses?

Its always the question whether it is smart to buy in the ICO or not. I guess it depends on the demand for the coin at time of the ICO and if there is a general demand for the problem the project will try to solve. Its always risk to participate in ICO's but if you pick the winners, you can make really good money with them. Recent example is Quantstamp, there you made a good profit even without bonus. Imagine the people that got in whitelist tier 1 with a 100% bonus. Huge profit there.

Yeah, It looks like a fomo comment. But yeah i will buy some GVT too, i just need to gather some ETH and sell some other coins.

Kind of got some fomo here, I admit. But I will surely wait for the next correction until I buy, never buy high!
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I look at the road map and see that the alpha version will be released in 2018. Why should I buy tokens on ICO? just for the sake of bonuses?

Because top-notch projects tend to go upwards.
Also, they got a (Charlie Shrem) on their advisory board.
Why buy at 8-9$/token when you could have bought at 1$/token
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

YES this token will soon hit 10$ and then go only up..with big exchnages..omfg..and platform reliese..this will be huge!

Sounds too good to be true, but I definitely got to get me some GVT as soon as possible! When will the platform be released? Hope I have time enough to stack up on those GVT
before its too late.

Yeah, It looks like a fomo comment. But yeah i will buy some GVT too, i just need to gather some ETH and sell some other coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106

before its too late.

yes still time to get it..also big market not here jet..so...Wink
Activity: 238

before its too late.
Activity: 2
I sold 1/3 of my stake @ AUD$3.48 and 1/3 @ AUD$4.34 Sad  I sold it to reinvest in other ICO's but kinda wishing I held another week, these prices are insane!  I still have the last 1/3 of my stake and am holding til the platform is released because I really want to use it!

This is my first ICO ever and god damn it's been a good one!! Smiley

Hey. I congratulate you on your first successful ICO. I have a question for you what price was on the ICO for one coin in $? Thank you in advance
Thanks mate  Smiley I paid AUD$1.03 per token during the ICO which is an absolute bargain when you look at the price now!!
Are you guys seeing what I am seeing. I think i should just move my GVT to a cold wallet and then go to bed

Moved mine to cold storage 4 days ago!

Wouldn't even slightly be tempted to sell below $100,

This token WILL see 60 million market cap BEFORE product launch, $15+ per token,

Buying in at $15 still gives great medium/long gains ~ this is brilliant for all traders!

Not only that but HODLer's can use the token to MAKE MONEY on the platform - how you ask? I suggest you read the whitepaper  Wink

And then get involved with the Genesis Vision Telegram here -> https://t.me/genesisvision

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: