Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 62. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Some of the volume is moving over to the new exchanges but it is not reflected on CoinMarketCap so it seems like its dipping but in reality it is seeing new gains. The price and volume will adjust accordingly once CMC update to account for the new exchange. Seems like it's growing so fast that CMC can't keep up Grin
Activity: 308
From -> Genesis Vision's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/genesis_vision

The GV #tournaments calculation has been successfully completed.

The #prizes were sent directly to your supplied addresses.

Once again we congratulate all GV tournament #winners! #Blockchain #MT4 #Trading #crypto

Heres an email I recieved back from GV support approx 10 minutes ago:

''Support GenesisVision <[email protected]>
Reply | Re: Registration in GV Trader’s Battle
Today, 11:32

Hello!

Yes, we are planing to list on Bittrex as well.

GVT for the tournament will be credited during this day.

Best regards,
Genesis Vision Team''

Bounty & rewards due in around 5 days?

Bittrex listing before the end of the month?

Good time to buy GVT now Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
4 exchanges after 2 days post ICO only ) great results ) Hope this token will hit to Bittrex as well )

GVT will be listed on Bittrex too! Negotations are underway  Smiley

Bittrex not listing any coins these days, which doesn't have huge volumes already.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
4 exchanges after 2 days post ICO only ) great results ) Hope this token will hit to Bittrex as well )

Bittrex or not i am already 4x up on my 0.73 pre-ico price and now i can stop obsessing over the price every hour. The price has certainly found stability near the $2.5 region and almost most people who bought it at $1 have sold off to make gains which means the new buyers are the ones who bought it at $2.5 level and they won't be selling anytime sooner. Its the remaining ones who are looking to either move their money into new icos or bitcoin for that matter. I guess the price is likely to move up a dollar every week and see dips correspondingly. $5 can be seen before the month end and definitely before the year end!

Same here I got mine on day 1 of the ICO so got the bonus too,

I'm HODLing, i do keep watching the price every hour aswell, fluctuating between $2.50 & $3. I'm in this for the long run.

Been research about OTN too, you can see their token price shot from a few $ to $45+, but the shakey investors that cashed out early would not have got any of that chunk!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Bittrex or not i am already 4x up on my 0.73 pre-ico price and now i can stop obsessing over the price every hour. The price has certainly found stability near the $2.5 region and almost most people who bought it at $1 have sold off to make gains which means the new buyers are the ones who bought it at $2.5 level and they won't be selling anytime sooner. Its the remaining ones who are looking to either move their money into new icos or bitcoin for that matter. I guess the price is likely to move up a dollar every week and see dips correspondingly. $5 can be seen before the month end and definitely before the year end!

very proud of the GV team. cheers to them and have a nice weekend! bought mine at 1uds/gvt at ICO and will hold through the post-ico-selling-phase
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
it seems your project will be successful dev i will support and follow your project any time
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
bitcoin is pumping today ,most altcoin's price going down and change red ,but only GVT is green . the best project named GVT.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Well that got insane fast. Hopefully it drops so i can get back in. If it doesn't... well then i have made a huge mistake by selling. Still... profits are profits so i won't complain about them.

Dude even buying in now at 0.0085 GVT/ETH, about to list on HitBTC exchange in just a few hours, expect to see gains! - Get them profits back in, this is an undervalued price!

Well looks like it got least trading volume in hitbtc. Most comes from ED and Binance. I'll still wish it will drop sooner or later. But good luck anyway, it's a solid token.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
congration During the Token Sale we collected about 3 million USD. We can call this success
and i waiting distribution bounty
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Good evening. When will the articles be checked? In spreadsheet there are articles that were posted more than a week ago, but have not yet been checked.
Activity: 154
yeah doing  good after launch, minimum 2x
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
There is little ico making 2x-3x after release immediatly.

I'm glad that i bought right token from ico.
Here's what the founder of Bitcoinfoundation Charlie Shrem wrote about this:
Congratulations and THANK YOU to http://genesis.vision  for their token sale and responsibly burning the unsold tokens. When the founders are not sitting on 50% of the supply, it makes for better markets. Excited.

TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!

He's actually an adviser with them now. That's right, the guy who helped build Bitcoin is an adviser for Gensis
Here's what the founder of Bitcoinfoundation Charlie Shrem wrote about this:
Congratulations and THANK YOU to http://genesis.vision  for their token sale and responsibly burning the unsold tokens. When the founders are not sitting on 50% of the supply, it makes for better markets. Excited.

TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
sorry for my noob question.. but how can i trade my tokens?

i have my gvt tokens in my genesis vision website account...

ah i found out...

on myetherwallet you have to send the tokens to the exchange.. kk!

Whatever you do with your tokens just dont sell now dude Smiley GVT will be coming out of a dip very very soon. Everybody is panic selling, the real players know the price will increase soon!

cheers mate, thanks for your advise (: i know i know, it was just the first time i received some tokens on MEW, so i was a bit confused ;-)

i'm in till i see minimum 20x ;-)

good luck to you pal
Pages:
Jump to: