Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 65. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Yay Trading started started at Kucoin. GVT to MOON...
Activity: 49
MORE GREAT NEWS

KuCoin will list Genesis Vision (GVT) on November 16th.

The trading markets include GVT/BTC and GVT/ETH.

Users can start depositing and trading GVT at 17:00, November 16.

Also to list on HitBTC today - did somebody say moon?

This is today! Smiley Awsome news, because ED is kind of shitty for not tech guys like me. I don't like it at all!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
MORE GREAT NEWS

KuCoin will list Genesis Vision (GVT) on November 16th.

The trading markets include GVT/BTC and GVT/ETH.

Users can start depositing and trading GVT at 17:00, November 16.

Also to list on HitBTC today - did somebody say moon?
Do you guys have any idea or been given indication on when bounties will be distributed by any chance?

I think after the ICO as all projects do the same.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Do you guys have any idea or been given indication on when bounties will be distributed by any chance?
$50 could even be possible within 2 weeks  Shocked

Imagine the price in 2018! Surely three figure$?

Awesome, now I'm really excited about this. I bought on the first hours some coins Smiley Made a good choice.

I think $50 is easily achieveable, with OTN trading around $50, GVT should trade around $80 - $100 for the same stage in the roadmap

Awesome, now I'm really excited about this. I bought on the first hours some coins Smiley Made a good choice.
Check out top trades on EtherDelta:

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/

Guess who's 1st? GVT  Cool 24 hour volume = $1,241,440

--------------------------

Open Trading Network are ranked 137th! 24 hour volume = $1,208

Gunna be a good nights fun for the GVT traders! Volume and price strengthening

Can't wait to see the excitement really take off when GVT's lists on HitBTC within hours!

really good news ,GVT will on HitBTC, but  i just hold my tokens for major exchange market

If you want a price prediction just look at what Open Trading Network OTN has done in the past 20 days. Similar case and even similar circulating supply. Except OTN had much less market cap and volume on its first day. This could be $20 by next week (God knows best)!

Wow, im way off the mark when it comes to the GVT price! (under estimated)

OTN - Open Trading Network has a total supply of 80,375,262 OTN out of / 100,000,000 OTN

GVT has just 4,436,644 GVT!

OTN has traded recently at over $50 per token, GVT can exceed this!

Well done Genesis!
Activity: 64
I started my Crypto journey just last month,  Cheesy

MY GVT STORY SO FAR:

1.) Bought 339 GVT at the start of the ICO - Recieved a nice bonus  Cool
2.) 3pm today - Genesis Vision GVT goes live on EtherDelta
3.) 4pm today - Sold some GVT for ETH at 0.0070 GVT/ETH - MADE GREAT PROFIT FROM THE ICO 1 HOUR AFTER EXCHANGE LISTING
4.) 10pm today - Bought back into GVT at 0.0083 GVT/ETH - STILL VERY NICE % PROFIT
5.) 10.01pm today - Chucked another 1 x ETH into GVT!

- At this point I realised i've sold low, bought at high (11pm) - I DONT CARE - I HAD TO GET BACK ON ON THIS

Watching the market volume increase, also listed on coinmarketcap and price increasing by the hour -> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/

Tomorrow 16/11/17 -> GVT going to be listed on HitBTC. Much larger exchange, much more volume to come over to GVT.

This was listed at ICO for $1 a piece. As of right now $2.64 on CoinMarketCap.

THIS WILL GO TO $5 per GVT

With the further advancements in there roadmap expect this to hit $20+ by the end of 2018[/u]

Why?

Their are only 4,436,644 GVT in circulation, demand will be HIGH and token numbers low.

With the new exchange listing tomorrow, just INVEST NOW.

Thanks

$20 by the end of 2018?Huh? you mean by the end of this month right? Has many more followers than OTN, low supply, higher volume than OTN, better ICO and OTN hit $50 by day 20....
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Just finished the ICO?

1:1 GVT, when listed in coinmarketcap is now 2:1 GVT, 1GVT=2.70USD. Big profits.

Nice project.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Big profits on my SIG
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I remember that the team gets a part of the tokens, how much is it?
How long will it be locked?
it's just an even base.
I do not care if you get 70% of the tokens and fissesem worth it for me, it would not be a problem.
Activity: 64

Can't wait to see the excitement really take off when GVT's lists on HitBTC within hours!

really good news ,GVT will on HitBTC, but  i just hold my tokens for major exchange market

If you want a price prediction just look at what Open Trading Network OTN has done in the past 20 days. Similar case and even similar circulating supply. Except OTN had much less market cap and volume on its first day. This could be $20 by next week (God knows best)!
Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Just about to hit $3 on CoinMarketCap - > https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/#charts

Someone's gotta keep you updated  Cool
Genesis Vision tweeted earlier to say there is ONLY a $3 million GVT supply of around $4.4mil total

High demand! Imagine if the top 5 coins had this low of a supply  Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
Yes, pumping hard already in EtherDelta, congratulations to all the investors and to the Team for the successful listing and trading start Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: