Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 66. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
On its way to 0.0125 GVT/ETH..
GVT hits its first 0.0100 GVT/ETH trade!

Expect to see 0.0150 to 0.0160 GVT/ETH upon exchange listing HitBTC

Steady around 0.0154 GVT/ETH tomorrow evening

$5
Well that got insane fast. Hopefully it drops so i can get back in. If it doesn't... well then i have made a huge mistake by selling. Still... profits are profits so i won't complain about them.

Dude even buying in now at 0.0085 GVT/ETH, about to list on HitBTC exchange in just a few hours, expect to see gains! - Get them profits back in, this is an undervalued price!

Why is nobody listening to me right about now?

This is about to hit 0.0100 GVT/ETH @ EtherDelta and wont slow down for a few days Smiley
I expect this to be seeing $5 value -> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/ - around an hour after this lists on HitBTC

Price to steady around the $5.50 mark with higher volume,

Genesis Vision Amsterdam 29th of the month - announcement of the new exchanges and project updates - Price to strengthen with better invester confidence,

Upon listing on the new exchanges - price to strengthen, and the people that did not invest now, WILL shed a small tear  Lips sealed
Do you think this ICO needs to be saved? There are 2.5 million $ raised in the pre-sale and over 1.6 million $ on the ICO so there are 4+ million $ until now. This is enough money to develop this project in my opinion, maybe you are used with hundreds of millions like tezos, filecoin, bancor...

more than enough Smiley benefits having a token amount that is not in the billions! Not only does this benefit investors, but Genesis Vision themselves, we ALL hold GVT. Everybody wants too, and will see GVT succeed!

Im buying up GVT, for the short term and long term gains! And also the fact that I can actually used GVT within their product to make more profit from investing!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Do you think this ICO needs to be saved? There are 2.5 million $ raised in the pre-sale and over 1.6 million $ on the ICO so there are 4+ million $ until now. This is enough money to develop this project in my opinion, maybe you are used with hundreds of millions like tezos, filecoin, bancor...
Well that got insane fast. Hopefully it drops so i can get back in. If it doesn't... well then i have made a huge mistake by selling. Still... profits are profits so i won't complain about them.

Dude even buying in now at 0.0085 GVT/ETH, about to list on HitBTC exchange in just a few hours, expect to see gains! - Get them profits back in, this is an undervalued price!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
This project looks interesting. I wish I did the crowdsale. Guess I wasn't looking close enough

You can still buy cheap, 2,6$ is nothing in perspective where its going! trust me, I follow this project very close!

+1! I am no way affiliated with any company, or bounty. I've invested my ETH in this ICO other any others because of its raw potential!

Looking forward to this listing on HitBTC for the first big price increase, followed by the announcements of 3 more exchanges for the next price increase after that!

Grin

PS.
Don't let your GVT go for peanuts on EtherDelta, HODL fools!
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
This project looks interesting. I wish I did the crowdsale. Guess I wasn't looking close enough

You can still buy cheap, 2,6$ is nothing in perspective where its going! trust me, I follow this project very close!
Activity: 146
the price increase to $2.5 now  Smiley Grin

2.66$ now...with such a project it will continue to rise

Hope to see everybody at the conference the 29th in Amsterdam!
Exciting news for our community! After the ICO you’ll be able to trade $GVT on top 4 exchange HitBTC. Join now: https://genesis.vision

Roll Eyes GVT to list on HitBTC 16th Nov - TOMORROW - as the first of the top 4 exchanges
I started my Crypto journey just last month,  Cheesy

MY GVT STORY SO FAR:

1.) Bought 339 GVT at the start of the ICO - Recieved a nice bonus  Cool
2.) 3pm today - Genesis Vision GVT goes live on EtherDelta
3.) 4pm today - Sold some GVT for ETH at 0.0070 GVT/ETH - MADE GREAT PROFIT FROM THE ICO 1 HOUR AFTER EXCHANGE LISTING
4.) 10pm today - Bought back into GVT at 0.0083 GVT/ETH - STILL VERY NICE % PROFIT
5.) 10.01pm today - Chucked another 1 x ETH into GVT!

- At this point I realised i've sold low, bought at high (11pm) - I DONT CARE - I HAD TO GET BACK ON ON THIS

Watching the market volume increase, also listed on coinmarketcap and price increasing by the hour -> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/

Tomorrow 16/11/17 -> GVT going to be listed on HitBTC. Much larger exchange, much more volume to come over to GVT.

This was listed at ICO for $1 a piece. As of right now $2.64 on CoinMarketCap.

THIS WILL GO TO $5 per GVT

With the further advancements in there roadmap expect this to hit $20+ by the end of 2018[/u]

Why?

Their are only 4,436,644 GVT in circulation, demand will be HIGH and token numbers low.

With the new exchange listing tomorrow, just INVEST NOW.

Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
A very well project. Looks interesting.
Activity: 94
Is there a link for the HitBTC announcement?
Stay up-to-date with GVT rates news. Follow Genesis Vision on CoinMarketCap.

Hey oom, may I ask when we will recieve the tournament GVT winnings?  Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
the price increase to $2.5 now  Smiley Grin
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I would not even think about selling under 30 dollar.

This coin has everything, good team, good project and dont forget they release platform in 2018.
Yeah, Genesis Vision token is really better than other large project recently. It has high volume trading at first day. Unlike other hype projects just raised a lot of funds in crowdsale and forget the price of token + volume trading in market. Especially, I remember this project did not raise hardcap in crowdsale, am I wrong?
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
Stay up-to-date with GVT rates news. Follow Genesis Vision on CoinMarketCap.

Congratulations. One of the rare tokens hitting exchanges for the first time with a price higher than ico price. Good continuation.
Pages:
Jump to: