Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 64. (Read 79758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Imagine that:

HitBTC
Binance
KuCoin
EtherDelta

All on day 1. That is some serious shit.

I am sure this will be 10$ by the end of the year.

Giant project surely it has pretty good chance to touch that price in very short time of period. This project great concept and devs are also very talented this is good combination better hold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Yeah! Very Nice first day! Wish I invested at 1$ and not 3.5$ )) But yeah, very good exchange oriented actions, team seems strong - check their twitter!

You're still going to get BIG gains at $3.5 a piece,

Listen to this person^ check their twitter. They just tweeted GVT will 100% be on HitBTC in a few hours  Grin
Activity: 84
Yeah! Very Nice first day! Wish I invested at 1$ and not 3.5$ )) But yeah, very good exchange oriented actions, team seems strong - check their twitter!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Imagine that:

HitBTC
Binance
KuCoin
EtherDelta

All on day 1. That is some serious shit.

I am sure this will be 10$ by the end of the year.
This afternoon (16:00 GMT+1) it will be on HitBTC. Just a heads up
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
So interesting project. Hope it will be helpful for users. At what stage are you now?
This one will be huge for sure!  Grin
Bought 1k....

Nice!

1k times $5 per GVT = 5k
1k times $10 per GVT = 10k
1k times $20 per GVT = 20k
1k times $50 per GVT = 50k
1k times $100 per GVT = 100k

Wish i bought more! Still cheap I think il pick up another 500 GVT
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
This one will be huge for sure!  Grin
Bought 1k....
Good time to invest right now,

Few investors dumping GVT across the exchanges,

HitBtc listing coming later and CoinMarket yet to show the volume from the new exchanges,

Buy up the cheap GVT right now! Going to be steady increases after lunch all day!
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Still waiting for the HitBTC list today too  Grin

Waiting for CoinMarket to update so that it pulls in the volume from the new exchanges and boosts the price up big time  Shocked
how long will it take for the team to withdraw its part how long will it be stuck, can you inform me?

I'd invest now and still expect to see around $7 today, coinmarketcap will update shortly
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Waiting for CoinMarket to update so that it pulls in the volume from the new exchanges and boosts the price up big time  Shocked
how long will it take for the team to withdraw its part how long will it be stuck, can you inform me?
Activity: 434
MORE GREAT NEWS

KuCoin will list Genesis Vision (GVT) on November 16th.

The trading markets include GVT/BTC and GVT/ETH.

Users can start depositing and trading GVT at 17:00, November 16.

Also to list on HitBTC today - did somebody say moon?

Wow, that's good News! I'm glad I bought some GVT. Sold part of them on ED last night but will hold now and wait for a huge raise  Cheesy

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Wahoo! I was kind of sad during the ICO to see that the hype was not there despite the good idea of the project, but with the current price and listing on exchange this moment is completly forgotten now ;p

observe, look, hype is not important
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
Wahoo! I was kind of sad during the ICO to see that the hype was not there despite the good idea of the project, but with the current price and listing on exchange this moment is completly forgotten now ;p
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Do you guys have any idea or been given indication on when bounties will be distributed by any chance?

I think after the ICO as all projects do the same.
I figured as much Smiley The ICO is over now.
I'm a bit annoyed I didn't invest directly into this one... but I took part in the signature campaign (and glad I did). Does anybody know how the number of stakes translate into coins?
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
already listed on etherdelta but no sell orders

On EtherDelta tokens will become transferable at 3:00 PM UTC.

Hello. Tell me please, why the articles that are written on the Golos are not checked? I understand that due to recent events, Golos is not available in some countries and regions, but people worked on spelling. Will they be appreciated? Thank you.

Please, specify the number on the spreadsheet. The last article was not checked, as it was added after the registration is closed.

So at 3 PM UTC, the tokens will become tradeable. Anyone have any idea which markets to look?

Tomorrow GVT will be listed on HitBTC at 3:00 pm UTC. You will be able to watch the price there.
Many articles are not checked, in particular those that are written on Golos.
Number in spreadsheet - 333, 338, 373, 376, 380, 386, 398, 423, 430, 434 and so on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hi guys, who knows when payments for bounty and how many steaks are 1 GVT? Thank you
MORE GREAT NEWS

KuCoin will list Genesis Vision (GVT) on November 16th.

The trading markets include GVT/BTC and GVT/ETH.

Users can start depositing and trading GVT at 17:00, November 16.

Also to list on HitBTC today - did somebody say moon?

This is today! Smiley Awsome news, because ED is kind of shitty for not tech guys like me. I don't like it at all!

Yep  Cool

Just to confirm, GVT is currently trading on EtherDelta, KuCoin & Binance

Binance announcement here -> https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002791572

HitBTC later today - 3pm?

BIG DAY FOR GENESIS VISION GVT
Pages:
Jump to: