Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 71. (Read 79758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Could you please explain a little bit more about  the following statement that each manager will have their own cryptocurrency? What for?
Each manager will hold a certain token/cryptocurrency  that they are able to trade and manage and are familiar or have the expertise to make them grow or get the best deal out of it. that`s what i understand from my point of view. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Can you post results so far of 1st day of the GV trading competition? I do not have an android to install the Genesis Vision Demo App - only iPhone  Roll Eyes
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
We receive a lot of questions about our video and want to present N3 Design Studio that created our video.

This move is outstanding. I am impressed with the idea and how it has been done! Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I have a question how many tokens have been sold so far?
I bought some, is just for me to have as a reference

good question, i think something around 5 millions are distributed.
if each token is a dollar, it would be 1,789,316 tokens created
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

good question, i think something around 5 millions are distributed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
oom
Activity: 190
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Could you please explain a little bit more about  the following statement that each manager will have their own cryptocurrency? What for?

Hello!

Manager’s token is the instrument for attracting investments for this particular manager. These tokens are “internal”, they can be bought from manager and afterwards can be freely traded on internal Genesis Vision exchange. Holders of manager’s tokens will receive the share of manager’s profit at the end of each reporting period.

We recommend to read an article about exchange of managers cryptocurrency: https://blog.genesis.vision/exchange-of-managers-cryptocurrency-284a3aec6d34
Muo
Activity: 236
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
The website has Chinese version too, great!  https://genesis.vision/cn/
Activity: 476
a good project and now have entered the market. the concept that was presented is good and I will join in the bounty project. may the good and promising future

Activity: 308
Genesis Vision will be listed on EtherDelta!

Trading will start at November 15 after ICO end. More exchanges listing GVT after the ICO.
oom
Genesis Vision has great news!

Considering the results of GV Race Tournament and the feedback from the community, we decided to update the conditions and launch new tournament - GV Trader`s Battle. Start registering right now! 

oom
We receive a lot of questions about our video and want to present N3 Design Studio that created our video.

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
Every thread I see these posts that add nothing "very good project dev. I will support it. Good luck". Have the platform been built or even a beta released that we are missing ? How is it a good project with nothing built yet? Are these just to increase post count ?
They are just the spammer and want to raise their posted and up their ranking in this forum. Some manager bounty do not check the qualify post of members also the reason made them posted a lot of worthless posts.
Activity: 258
Please can anyone tell me if Genesis vision is related to Genesis coin? Those name sounds similar but I guess it's both different projects.
Genesis Vision has no any relation to Genesis coin. Genesis Vision has its own token: GVT ( Genesis VisionToken). GVT is based on ERC20 Ethereum token standard. GVT will be used for all investment operations,profit distributions, and managers’token trading on the internal exchange.
Activity: 124
New Genesis Vision article was published. Read in our Medium blog:

I have read it, good luck in your project.
oom
New Genesis Vision article was published. Read in our Medium blog:

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Please can anyone tell me if Genesis vision is related to Genesis coin? Those name sounds similar but I guess it's both different projects.

Genesis vision is not related to genesis coin, they are different.
Activity: 88
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Genesis Vision presents its participation in DECENTRALIZED 2017 in Limassol.

Meet our team there. You can reach Genesis Vision COO, Dmitry Nazarov and ask him any questions regarding the project.

Cool for meet  good jobs dev , Genesis Vision is a big project and i think on Genesis Vision have a stuktur complete on team and then strategi on marketing promotions is very atractive , appreciate dev
Pages:
Jump to: