Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 69. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Activity: 258
Dear Genesis Vision Community!

Thank you all for your contribution to our development! The Bounty Program finishes soon. The last day and official end of the Bounty Campaign is on November, 15. But the registration to all Campaigns closes today!

Total stake results will be counted during a week after the end of the ICO.

Very grateful for the support thus far! We will keep moving forward!

Activity: 509
Merit: 105
great job ! I am very glad that I could participate in this project ! I wish you great success ! And I hope that all work will be rewarded !!!!

Activity: 434
Merit: 21
united in becoming a team, working with the best and professional service

good luck
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
This project becomes a huge because the team is so brilliant and they got huge support
oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
32 hours left until the ICO's end.
Take your chance to become a part of our Token Sale!

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
I dont undrrstand why on earth the good project like this only got $2 mill fund rising. And many trash project got more then 15 mill in only one week. However we will see the price sky rocketing by only 3 mill cpin in circullation. I am very excited to see that. The beta apps also good. And this platform give us transparency in investment to manager fund.
oom
DECENTRALIZED2017 in Limassol

500+ participants and 50+ speakers exchanged their knowledge and ideas on the innovative business and political implications of blockchain technologies. Genesis Vision team was represented by Dmitry Nazarov - co-founder and COO, Genesis Vision. Now we are preparing for ICO event Amsterdam. Meet our team on November 29 in Amsterdam.

oom
GV Trader’s Battle was finished!

An impressive prize fund of 1000 GVT will be divided for ten prize-winning places. Meet our Top 10 traders

When will the prizes be sent out to the ten winners?

Hello!

The same as the Bounty stakes. During the week after the ICO.
oom
Charlie Shrem. Interview with Genesis Vision adviser.

Past, present, and future of Genesis Vision project. Answers to the frequently asked questions from the community.
oom
Unsold tokens will be burned right? What is your soft cap?

Hello!

Yes, all unsold tokens will be burnt. We do not have any soft cap or limit.
Activity: 308

An impressive prize fund of 1000 GVT will be divided for ten prize-winning places. Meet our Top 10 traders

When will the prizes be sent out to the ten winners?
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

There is no softcap ..there was a hardcap of 33 mil but since the project started out when both the gold and segwit2x forks were pending, it couldn't achieve the hardcap. In their blog, they told that they have collected the required funds enough to develop product but the timelines may change and you may not see genesis vision sponsoring any events anytime soon due to it.
I am much more excited about the potential exchanges and some kind of dev news coming straight after it hits ED and HitBTC.

hope don't hit etherdelta , i really hate this exchange , all new project token list by it will below ico price .
Me too, it has become an exchange for bounty hunters to drop it the minute it's in their bag. The listing will be at $1 and since the tokens are low, i am assuming there will be a lot of FUD created so people can scoop the maximum of 2 mil at the cheapest price possible. There will be pump and dump too but i am assuming due to low coins, people are less likely to sell and more likely to buy cheap coins and hence the FUD.
The real price of gvt will be unveiled after the first week. Keep your bags ready to load more and don't freak out if you see a 50 percent dip because gvt will shine!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

There is no softcap ..there was a hardcap of 33 mil but since the project started out when both the gold and segwit2x forks were pending, it couldn't achieve the hardcap. In their blog, they told that they have collected the required funds enough to develop product but the timelines may change and you may not see genesis vision sponsoring any events anytime soon due to it.
I am much more excited about the potential exchanges and some kind of dev news coming straight after it hits ED and HitBTC.

hope don't hit etherdelta , i really hate this exchange , all new project token list by it will below ico price .

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
oom
A trust management blockchain used for any assets?
Yes, in our blockchain platform no limitation on assets.

Are the tokens available for trade yet? Where should we transfer its for this?
We have approval from HitBTC (will be listed from November 16),  EtherDelta (will be listed from November 15),  and continue negotiations with the number of exchanges.

You raised near 2 million $ which is respectable.

I assume you already hit the soft cap right?

We do not have any soft cap or limit, but yes, an imaginary soft cap was hit)

I won 50 gvt in first battle so i am happy with the potential 2000 dollar value  prize  Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, ruslan told in telegram group and even in one of the blogs that they will be moving ahead with the roadmap. The deadlines may change due to less resources and the sponsoring of events will no longer feasible so less pr opportunity but the product will go ahead.
I think in 4 days it might pick up to another 500k since the btc madness is over. Although with bitcoin cash it may still be a issue to get 500k in 4 days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Pages:
Jump to: