Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 68. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Serious project. A large qualified team. I think, guys, invest quickly. Good luck.
Activity: 182
Hi,

omg genesis vision Shocked Shocked
i like this
superb whitepaper

Thank You!
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
already listed on etherdelta but no sell orders

On EtherDelta tokens will become transferable at 3:00 PM UTC.

Hello. Tell me please, why the articles that are written on the Golos are not checked? I understand that due to recent events, Golos is not available in some countries and regions, but people worked on spelling. Will they be appreciated? Thank you.

Please, specify the number on the spreadsheet. The last article was not checked, as it was added after the registration is closed.

So at 3 PM UTC, the tokens will become tradeable. Anyone have any idea which markets to look?

Tomorrow GVT will be listed on HitBTC at 3:00 pm UTC. You will be able to watch the price there.

Please tell me you are going on both binance and bittrex next week. It will be awesome to see a growth pattern like powerledger showed or even better than that with their binance and bittrex timings. It will be a good point to keep engaging the community with multiple competitions like the trader's battle and probably dropping in few names which will be your traders on the platform.
oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The next step in Financial Markets evolution

On EtherDelta tokens will become transferable at 3:00 PM UTC.

Hello. Tell me please, why the articles that are written on the Golos are not checked? I understand that due to recent events, Golos is not available in some countries and regions, but people worked on spelling. Will they be appreciated? Thank you.

Please, specify the number on the spreadsheet. The last article was not checked, as it was added after the registration is closed.

So at 3 PM UTC, the tokens will become tradeable. Anyone have any idea which markets to look?

Tomorrow GVT will be listed on HitBTC at 3:00 pm UTC. You will be able to watch the price there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108

Why don't you search and post in a Golos thread instead of the Genesis Vision thread?
Because I wrote articles for Genesis Vision on Golos. But they are not checked.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Unsold tokens will be burned right? What is your soft cap?

There is no softcap ..there was a hardcap of 33 mil but since the project started out when both the gold and segwit2x forks were pending, it couldn't achieve the hardcap. In their blog, they told that they have collected the required funds enough to develop product but the timelines may change and you may not see genesis vision sponsoring any events anytime soon due to it.
I am much more excited about the potential exchanges and some kind of dev news coming straight after it hits ED and HitBTC.

hope don't hit etherdelta , i really hate this exchange , all new project token list by it will below ico price .
not this time
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 308

Why don't you search and post in a Golos thread instead of the Genesis Vision thread?
oom
ICO is over!

During the Token Sale we collected about 3 million USD. We can call this success!
Tokens will become transferable at 3:00 PM UTC. We are grateful to all participants.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Congratulation, the ICO is finished and Total Raised $2,825,977, not bad.
Activity: 146
This is a great project which will rise in price very fast! ICO holders can expect much of this project!

But most important is the tech, which will be ready in 2018 for the main part, which is really soon!
Activity: 308
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Like I can see on the web-site GENESIS VISION  Raised So Far 2,334,907 dollars
Activity: 197
oom
There are now only 12 hours left for you to buy your Genesis Vision Tokens.
Contribute now and get your GVT! https://genesis.vision/

oom
Meet the new article from AtoZForex with an answer to the most haunting theme.

Dear Genesis Vision Community!

Thank you all for your contribution to our development! The Bounty Program finishes soon. The last day and official end of the Bounty Compaign is on November, 15. But the registration to all Compaigns closes today!

Total stake results will be counted during a week after the end of the ICO.

Very grateful for the support thus far! We will keep moving forward!

Good news. Congratulations on the successful ICO. I hope the Genesis Vision will continue to grow and develop.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
For whom, in your opinion, will this project be useful?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
We will wait until the end of ico, and want to see the next step after the ico.
Pages:
Jump to: