Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 67. (Read 79758 times)

oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Stay up-to-date with GVT rates news. Follow Genesis Vision on CoinMarketCap.

Activity: 336
Merit: 259
What is the ico price and what is the amount of unsold tokens?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Just bought more tokens. Tomorrow will be 5$ on HitBTC )) Going to the moon  Roll Eyes

I hope it does for you guys  Grin i cashed mine out currently just sitting on my ETH. Doubled my money and some with genesis, thanks team!
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Just bought more tokens. Tomorrow will be 5$ on HitBTC )) Going to the moon  Roll Eyes
Tomorrow it will be listed on hitbtc? i also hope it will be on binance
Activity: 168
Activity: 1372
I would not even think about selling under 30 dollar.

This coin has everything, good team, good project and dont forget they release platform in 2018.

not sure about 30 usd, but with such low cap now, GVT can growing at last for 5-10 usd easy. Ill buy more tokens probably  Roll Eyes

Huh? Quite a thought. I am buying more if it drops soon. Too early to tell where this is going, while it seems to be a good product with a solid team. Anything could happen to price, so you could be right.

This guys working hard on product I see. They have also offten conferences. Soon will be conference in Amsterdam
https://twitter.com/genesis_vision/status/930216192886927361
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

This coin has everything, good team, good project and dont forget they release platform in 2018.

not sure about 30 usd, but with such low cap now, GVT can growing at last for 5-10 usd easy. Ill buy more tokens probably  Roll Eyes

Huh? Quite a thought. I am buying more if it drops soon. Too early to tell where this is going, while it seems to be a good product with a solid team. Anything could happen to price, so you could be right.

not sure about 30 usd, but with such low cap now, GVT can growing at last for 5-10 usd easy. Ill buy more tokens probably  Roll Eyes
Activity: 146

This is a very strong project. Ill hold a last for 5 usd per token   Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Is anyone waiting for GVT to start on HitBTC tomorrow before trading?

I haven't used EtherDelta before, currently trading at a nice price, but I don't want to rush into it if the prices will only increase for HitBTC

Trading? this is a HODL, price already up nicely on etherdelta, this is one of the few solid projects out there

ED have small volume, when they will hit to HitBtc price will be much more  Roll Eyes
This project have huge potencial  Roll Eyes

I agree this project does have huge potential! tis why I invested on the first day of ICO Smiley

However am thinking of selling a few GVT at current price, and chucking into a solid altcoin/ETH when prices are good!
Follow your instincts, they are precise and exact.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
hi guys, anyone have an idea, how much will be listed on coinmark?
detail = I am holder, just to know

I haven't used EtherDelta before, currently trading at a nice price, but I don't want to rush into it if the prices will only increase for HitBTC

Trading? this is a HODL, price already up nicely on etherdelta, this is one of the few solid projects out there

ED have small volume, when they will hit to HitBtc price will be much more  Roll Eyes

I agree this project does have huge potential! tis why I invested on the first day of ICO Smiley

However am thinking of selling a few GVT at current price, and chucking into a solid altcoin/ETH when prices are good!
Activity: 168

Dump now at a nice price, buy back at a lower price? = more GVT in my wallet  Grin
Activity: 197

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
The first time I heard about the project thanks to Mr. Radchenko. Even then it was clear that the ICO would be successful. A tough team of advisers also helped the project very much. My congratulations to the team on the successful token sale. And of course, we are waiting for a good exchange!

When are we likely to recieve the bonus GVT from the tournament?  Grin
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
congratulation for succes for crowdsale raised 3 million , i think this price if come on market it will be a high price
and spesicification on supply on there that is low supply , hope it can go moon for price
Pages:
Jump to: