Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 84. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Is it known already, if any excellent name is going to be among the managers of some of the funds that will be available?

at the moment, i dont know if they have announced something in that way regarding a well known manager for the funds. maybe we will hear about it soon?
If im not mistaken, they only have a partnership with broker but not yet with manager.

I'm sure there will be more partnerships announced after the ICO ends. They would definitely benefit from another known name.

After the ICO, the main focus will probably be building the platform, lets see. Im excited to see where this will go
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Is it known already, if any excellent name is going to be among the managers of some of the funds that will be available?

at the moment, i dont know if they have announced something in that way regarding a well known manager for the funds. maybe we will hear about it soon?
If im not mistaken, they only have a partnership with broker but not yet with manager.

I'm sure there will be more partnerships announced after the ICO ends. They would definitely benefit from another known name.
Activity: 154
Very promising project and the list of advisors as well. But I wonder, seems like 90% of team consist of russian speaking people. Why on earth you have only Chinese and English version of site? I don't have problems with this fact, but this still makes me smile  Grin
We initially did not target our marketing to the Russian segment because the marketing, which we do all over the world is not suitable for Russia.

Russia is such a different culture it needs a different marketing campaign. I was reading a study that people from Mainland Denmark and the people from the island of Copenhagen have completely different
risk money management and need different marketings. This is 2 spots in a small country, imagine the difference that cultures can have all over the world

Yes, everything is much simpler, it's not a matter of culture, but that there are not a lot of potential investors in Russia. There 99% of all money belongs to 1% of the population.

I think that is a wordwide problem though, maybe not as extreme as in Russia. So in russia you only need to market to the top 1% though, that would be easier for Genesis. Since this top 1% would probably
be well informed about investing
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I just had a look on the Genesis Vision team (to check Charlie Shrem) and their board of advisors include 13 members! Thats more than their actual team Cheesy
haha, Most of the members of their team come from Rusia. So with 13 advisors coming from many countries in the world like USA (Charlie Shrem), Sweden (Lars Eriksson), UK (Mushegh Tovmasyan), China (Gavin Mak), they will help this project can succeed in more markets.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I just had a look on the Genesis Vision team (to check Charlie Shrem) and their board of advisors include 13 members! Thats more than their actual team Cheesy

That's why the platform is so well-thought and has a step-by-step strategy. That shows a level of commitment.
Activity: 490

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

well, they are not strangers to good surprises, hope we get another one there, it would  create even more momentum
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Very promising project and the list of advisors as well. But I wonder, seems like 90% of team consist of russian speaking people. Why on earth you have only Chinese and English version of site? I don't have problems with this fact, but this still makes me smile  Grin
We initially did not target our marketing to the Russian segment because the marketing, which we do all over the world is not suitable for Russia.

Russia is such a different culture it needs a different marketing campaign. I was reading a study that people from Mainland Denmark and the people from the island of Copenhagen have completely different
risk money management and need different marketings. This is 2 spots in a small country, imagine the difference that cultures can have all over the world

Yes, everything is much simpler, it's not a matter of culture, but that there are not a lot of potential investors in Russia. There 99% of all money belongs to 1% of the population.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 154

Activity: 364
ICO is running real good! Never thought it would do so well because of all the FUD about upcoming forks...
But I'm sure without the forks it would be much higher!!

People are waiting until the forks happend to get the free money (they think they will have free money).
After the forks more money will be flowing towards this ICO Smiley

How much has been raised for the moment ?

its on the first page of their website, already $831,341!

Anyone knows about if they have a softcap and the amount if so? thanks

They raised 2.5 mln usd on pre-sale. So, they probably raised softcap

I hope so. It would be a shame for the project not to continue because of lack of funds. Hopefully the ICO will be just as successful.

And if not, $2.5M plus $831,341 carries a long way. That's a LOT of money.

Looks like alot of ppl dont excercise their options?! 2.5MUSD options would render a 50MUSD possibility with good discount in the mainsale...
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
ICO is running real good! Never thought it would do so well because of all the FUD about upcoming forks...

People are waiting until the forks happend to get the free money (they think they will have free money).

I hope so. It would be a shame for the project not to continue because of lack of funds. Hopefully the ICO will be just as successful.

And if not, $2.5M plus $831,341 carries a long way. That's a LOT of money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

It looks good. the investors are gradually coming in, and the soft cap is already made with the pre-ico.
Activity: 588

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 364

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ico just started and they raised
Total raised $258,533

This means, that they raised 258k usd? Right? Or 258 usd?  Huh
They have raised more than 400,000 $ at now, but I remember Genesis Vision pre-sale has raised ~2,300,000 $. Therefore, I think most of the investors still do not know this project has open and they will invest into this project soon. There are not reason make them ignore a potential project as Genesis Vision.

I think we will see some more investments today when all US citizen are awake, it's still early/very early morning there Smiley

I also count on US citizens because they hardly ever have chance to invest in ICO's. Now is their chance. And also the word of Charlie Shrem joining the project recently probably hasn't spread around.

And maybe today is bad timing for ICO start because Polkadot ICO has also started today. When people stop throwing their money in Polkadot some of them might come to invest in Genesis Vision too.

Is Polkadot similar to this? because otherwise there's no need to presume that the investments overlap.

genesis vision raising very fast. i think project will be complete hardcap  as soon as possible. i liked genesis strategy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Nice development with this project, already $800k collected, 2 more days of 20% bonus available, HitBTC exchange confirmed after ICO, a known name in crypto Charlie Shrem advising the project.

Charlie Shrem? Bitcoin Foundation? If it's the truth, it will be awesome for this project. I will confirm this information later

It's the truth, don't waste your time for confirming it Smiley

Nice start, it is going well I think. Near to their first million Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: