Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 10. (Read 24476 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
When I first go into your application, synchronize all the games, will I see the tasks for which I can perform, or will I have to search for them by myself?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Hello. Tell me, what bonus operates within the pre-ICO?
For the moment - 15%, but I'm afraid that it can decrease, so I bought tokens immediately.

Bonus 15% is still active, but it is only for first 100 contributors, so if you want to use it, then better be fast Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
For the moment - 15%, but I'm afraid that it can decrease, so I bought tokens immediately.
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
I'm wondering, will it matter what language I'm playing in, or am I talking about? For example, I would like to host tournaments only for players from my country.
Hello. I have a couple questions about account on your platform. Firstly, can I register without having tokens on my account? Secondly, can I synchronize the achievements that I have already earned in games?

I can only answer the first question: tokens are not necessary to buy, and application for the iOS  is available now, registration is free there. At the same time, token holders get a lot of advantages and passively earn on the growth of the value of tokens.
In that case, I will answer the second question. Gizer needs experienced players, and there isn’t possibilities and opportunities to identify them, except for the in-game characteristics or the statistics of achievements.
I understand, thank you guys. And how does it work if my account is immediately connected to several games? In one, I can be a real pro, while in the other I'm just a beginner.
Look, the main one who is interested in the services of experienced players: guilds inside the game and the platform’s creators. Therefore, your profile in each game will be treated separately. However, I would like the games to be divided into genres and, if I could host a tournament in one of the games, I can do it in all others. I wonder if such an opportunity will be realized?
Activity: 252
Hello. I have a couple questions about account on your platform. Firstly, can I register without having tokens on my account? Secondly, can I synchronize the achievements that I have already earned in games?

I can only answer the first question: tokens are not necessary to buy, and application for the iOS  is available now, registration is free there. At the same time, token holders get a lot of advantages and passively earn on the growth of the value of tokens.
In that case, I will answer the second question. Gizer needs experienced players, and there isn’t possibilities and opportunities to identify them, except for the in-game characteristics or the statistics of achievements.
I understand, thank you guys. And how does it work if my account is immediately connected to several games? In one, I can be a real pro, while in the other I'm just a beginner.

Activity: 392

Activity: 252
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
(...)If you want to buy anonymously you'll have to wait until GZR is on exchanges after the token sale.

Maybe this is a bit too early question, but do you know how quickly tokens will be distributed after the end of the ICO and at what time will they be listed on the first exchange?
Can you also reveal whether you have confirmations from the exchanges about listing GZR there - If yes, which exchanges?
Activity: 98
Hello. Will I be able to use my photo to model the face of my character, or will I have to adjust everything manually?
Activity: 280
Hello. Are wallet of your platform and your platform account different applications, or is everything integrated into my account?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Pre-selling tokens already started?

Yes, but their number is limited, so you need to hurry.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Pre-selling tokens already started?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. I really like your project, gaming industry is really on the rise now. But I can’t’ fully understand how you will increase the value of tokens. Can anyone explain it to me? 

Nice, i also want to know about this too.
Since youre offering an ICO, then token value is an important thing.
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network
Hello.

Could somebody explain please what does SAFT mean?

SAFT means "Simple Agreement for Future Token" and it means that through service SAFTLAUNCH  (https://www.saftlaunch.com) you can buy tokens.
But to be allowed to buy tokens you have to register and pass KYC/AML checks.

Thank you.
If I don't want to register for KYC/AML checks and stay anonymous I can't join tokensale and buy tokens?

You are lucky, because SAFT mode is already over. Smiley
Exactly today began the ICO presale (anonymous presale)

You can buy tokens here without any checks: https://tokensale.gizer.io/c/agreement.html

Not sure if I understood... So, first stage was SAFT stage where investors who agreed to pass KYC purchased tokens, right? Right now is second stage when anybody have chance to purchase tokens anonymously? Why this project has 2 stages and what is the benefit of first stage compared to second? Thank you so much for your help

If you want to contribute to the sale, you must pass KYC or your tokens will remain locked by our smart contract. If you want to buy anonymously you'll have to wait until GZR is on exchanges after the token sale.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello.

SAFT means "Simple Agreement for Future Token" and it means that through service SAFTLAUNCH  (https://www.saftlaunch.com) you can buy tokens.

Thank you.
If I don't want to register for KYC/AML checks and stay anonymous I can't join tokensale and buy tokens?

You can buy tokens here without any checks: https://tokensale.gizer.io/c/agreement.html

Not sure if I understood... So, first stage was SAFT stage where investors who agreed to pass KYC purchased tokens, right? Right now is second stage when anybody have chance to purchase tokens anonymously? Why this project has 2 stages and what is the benefit of first stage compared to second? Thank you so much for your help

Yep, correct.
SAFT was first stage, and if I remember correctly investors had 20% bonus.
Now (in second stage) for first 100 contributors is 15% bonus, for next 400 contributors is 10% bonus, and for rest is 7,5% bonus

An additional advantage of the SAFT stage is the additional comfort/transparency both investors and token issuers get from knowing the earliest (and usually largest) contributors won't dump the tokens right when they get the chance. Also, worth noting that the SAFT has a 20% discount, which is different than a bonus.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Hello.

Thank you.

Yep, correct.
SAFT was first stage, and if I remember correctly investors had 20% bonus.
Now (in second stage) for first 100 contributors is 15% bonus, for next 400 contributors is 10% bonus, and for rest is 7,5% bonus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello.

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: