Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 13. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Hi. I’m wondering if an experienced gamer can earn money using your platform without investing in anything.

I'm too interested
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi. I’m wondering if an experienced gamer can earn money using your platform without investing in anything.
Activity: 205
Good afternoon. I like very much the option of delivery of parcels between the areas of one city. If I understand correctly, you will provide me with all the necessary information about the forwarder who will deliver my goods, won’t you?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Will first investors receive bonus in form of additional tokens?
Of course they will! First 100 investors of the ICO will get 15% more tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Will first investors receive bonus in form of additional tokens?
Activity: 280
Hi. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to take part in the ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. I offer you marketing department to conclude an agreement with several cybersports organizations. It will allow attracting a lot of users, won’t it?
Activity: 336
Hi. Can I place ads inviting other gamers to join my guild on your platform? Social networks don’t ensure the desired result.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. I really like your project, gaming industry is really on the rise now. But I can’t’ fully understand how you will increase the value of tokens. Can anyone explain it to me? 

It’s quite simple, my friend. The more there’re the users, the more games are connected to the platforms, the more there’re goods and services that are available. And you’ll have to use tokens to buy for all that stuff.
But now there’s only an app for iOS, though the most of gamers are focused in Android and PC. I think that if there was an access to these platforms, the growth of value would accelerate exponentially.

The platform that you’ve named are the priority goals for development, the ICO is conducted precisely to enter their markets. At the same time, gamers that use iOS are used to payable tools and donations, that’s why it will be easier to monetize them.
Yes, of course, but I suppose that if the platform covers only mobile apps for the first time, its growth won’t be too rapid.

You’re mistaken in this case. Free mobile apps are just a gold mine, because today everyone has a smartphone and that’s why everyone is a potential participant of a game. Just visit Youtube and look at the amount of streamers and let’s players in order to get sure that mobile games are popular – and you’ll be pleasantly surprised. I hope I was helpful.
Activity: 238
As far as I understand, your platform will charge a commission in tokens for all the transactions conducted in fiat money. Can you please describe this mechanism in details?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. I really like your project, gaming industry is really on the rise now. But I can’t’ fully understand how you will increase the value of tokens. Can anyone explain it to me? 

It’s quite simple, my friend. The more there’re the users, the more games are connected to the platforms, the more there’re goods and services that are available. And you’ll have to use tokens to buy for all that stuff.
But now there’s only an app for iOS, though the most of gamers are focused in Android and PC. I think that if there was an access to these platforms, the growth of value would accelerate exponentially.

The platform that you’ve named are the priority goals for development, the ICO is conducted precisely to enter their markets. At the same time, gamers that use iOS are used to payable tools and donations, that’s why it will be easier to monetize them.
Yes, of course, but I suppose that if the platform covers only mobile apps for the first time, its growth won’t be too rapid.
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

Check https://gizer.io

The app is currently available on both iOS and Android!

EDIT: We also support several PC games Wink

Activity: 159
How is Gizer going to moderate the platform? I know that YouTube has a lot of issue in that area right now...

You have a report option too
Activity: 322
How is Gizer going to moderate the platform? I know that YouTube has a lot of issue in that area right now...

I think team will implement rewards in tokens for people who will moderate any type of messaging community as well as some gifts for content creators. YouTube has number of people on payroll, they won't be available to do the same.
Got it, hope they will be able to pull it off much better than YouTube currently does!
Activity: 378
VOTES

I think team will implement rewards in tokens for people who will moderate any type of messaging community as well as some gifts for content creators. YouTube has number of people on payroll, they won't be available to do the same.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: