Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 6. (Read 24476 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Merry Christmas to everyone from the Gizer team! Wishing you happy holidays and thanking everyone who is already on board with us and whoever will want to join us in the near future Smiley

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DR5ws3QX4AAVEn-.jpg
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

With the end of Pre-ICO will ICO be launched on tada this year? or Gizer only requires Pre-ICO only?
Hi Blackwhite69, we plan on having a public sale in January. We will announce as soon as there is more official info on this subject.

Thank you for the response and information provided. I will wait for the arrival of ICO. Wink

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Gizer is one of their airdrop target?
Hi smoothastronaut, I'd suggest asking them directly, although I'm pretty sure our ICO should be taken into consideration since we already have a product and have gone through a successful PreSale.

Any news about upcoming exchanges?

Not yet, but we will announce more on exchanges asap!

1. When we can expect information about listing on exchange?

2. Bounty campaign manager inform participants that he send already spreadsheet with informations about stakes. When tokens will be distributed?
Hi Naficopa, let me answer your question to the best of my knowledge.

1. This information will be announced early in 2018 after the public sale.

2. I don't have more information on this, since I am not in direct contact with the campaign manager, but I'll let appropriate team members know about this and get back with more info.

With the end of Pre-ICO will ICO be launched on tada this year? or Gizer only requires Pre-ICO only?
Hi Blackwhite69, we plan on having a public sale in January. We will announce as soon as there is more official info on this subject.

Hello dev team! Is there any chance that Gizer token will be shortly listed on Coinmarketcap or at least on exchange?
Do the ICO is already over or main sale will begin?

Hi kotwica666, please read my reply from above, PreSale ended and Public sale is planned for January of 2018, after that we can talk about exchange.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Hello dev team! Is there any chance that Gizer token will be shortly listed on Coinmarketcap or at least on exchange?

Surely GZR token will be on well-known exchange, but it will require a lot of time since TGE still not starting yet and even the date is still not determined yet.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Wow I really like the game project as it always attracts more investors than other projects. I hope devs will be updating more news on the media to attract potential investors and I will consider investing in this project.
GIZER project peer-to-peer, driven by the different parties to create economic opportunities in the global gaming community. Gizer network will connect gamers, host, small businesses, freelance Services, with the support of the powerful team will certainly be successful. will definitely attract many investors.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

1. When we can expect information about listing on exchange?

2. Bounty campaign manager inform participants that he send already spreadsheet with informations about stakes. When tokens will be distributed?
Activity: 9
Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Gizer is one of their airdrop target?
We hope everyone is excited for what we're working on with the GGiD items. Here's a little sneak peek. Smiley

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRH2xFKUQAADtnW.jpg
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
For any iOS users having issues creating events- please update the app to the latest version.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gizer/id1165061479?ls=1&mt=8
Activity: 756
Hello,
congratulation team with successful pre- ICO. And I would like to ask what is the next?
When ICO will be and what about bounty of pre ICO?
Hey everyone, we are back with updates after the PreSale. It took us a while to get everything in order since there were many things that had to be done after it and it's still a work in progress, but we had to let you know what our next steps are.

We want to thank everyone who contributed to our project and we're looking forward to everything we've planned for our community. You helped us raise ~$700k in just 10 days, which is more than we expected with our limited marketing budget.

There's a brand new medium post that tells the whole story of our PreSale and the new features for our Gizer App. You can check it out in the below link.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/the-global-gaming-network-presale-recap-project-updates-and-more-dcfdeb9361d5
Activity: 308
Not a new official announcement? I translate and upgrade this project in french, and, lot of discussions, but we need strong informations.

Thanks !
where the news feed?

Official progress bar on company site should be updated shortly, but 60% of cap has been reached - presale ends December 10. 
Thanx for the information
So what games are adopting gizer token?
Read a white paper there like everything is clear pisano.Na currently a few games but this is just the beginning.

Everything on the white paper has been written what game in it but it is true, that's the beginning of the beginning.
Activity: 602
Read a white paper there like everything is clear pisano.Na currently a few games but this is just the beginning.
Activity: 155
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network
Too much fud on the thread right now.

I think gizer team post more regularly or find a community manager. Otherwise, investors will see the fud and won't go with it.

Really? Where do you see this fud? I did not notice a single negative comment.
Anyway, Crowdsale ended yesterday and now investors can only wait until GZR will be listed on exchange.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

I think gizer team post more regularly or find a community manager. Otherwise, investors will see the fud and won't go with it.

Really? Where do you see this fud? I did not notice a single negative comment.
Anyway, Crowdsale ended yesterday and now investors can only wait until GZR will be listed on exchange.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Pages:
Jump to: