Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 5. (Read 24476 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
We are excited to show everyone a preview of the new site with Unity web player.

Tokensale.gizer.io will look different very soon. We’ll showcase our 3D items using our web application in Unity. GZR will be available for purchase on this site and you can begin building your GGID here as well.

http://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1320/1*pnZZIf3LylMKf7yvUq9P0A.png
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

With the end of Pre-ICO will ICO be launched on tada this year? or Gizer only requires Pre-ICO only?
Hi Blackwhite69, we plan on having a public sale in January. We will announce as soon as there is more official info on this subject.

Thank you for the response and information provided. I will wait for the arrival of ICO. Wink

Oh, and it's already interesting! I did not think that the project will carry out the main sale, but I'm happy about it and now I'll be looking forward to the news Smiley
We're excited to offer everyone another sneak peek at our GGiD items, which are being developed as we speak.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSpz2PRWsAQ7c3y.jpg
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think this question has already been asked several times, but we still do not know why there is no answer to it .. When Gizer ICO ends?
If there are any reasons why you can not give us accurate answer, can someone explain why?
Thank you.
Hello bitgov,

The simple answer is that we can't give an answer of when the ICO ends because at the moment there is not even a fixed date for when the public sale will start. We are working on creating a really solid platform for gamers and we want to take our time in taking the best possible decisions for everyone who is already involved in our project, just as much as everyone who will join at a later stage.

We are not taking the approach many other ICO's have taken, you will see Gizer even 10 years from now, and at a level that no one would even think of at the moment. We are open to sharing many updates at all times. Right now if you check our latest posts on all the social media platforms, we are engaging with the community and showing the work done behind the scene, like the GGiD backgrounds.

Many more updates coming soon. Hope this answers your question for now.

This seems to be very clear information to understand for everyone so we are more patient waiting for further information. Wink
I think this question has already been asked several times, but we still do not know why there is no answer to it .. When Gizer ICO ends?
If there are any reasons why you can not give us accurate answer, can someone explain why?
Thank you.
Hello bitgov,

The simple answer is that we can't give an answer of when the ICO ends because at the moment there is not even a fixed date for when the public sale will start. We are working on creating a really solid platform for gamers and we want to take our time in taking the best possible decisions for everyone who is already involved in our project, just as much as everyone who will join at a later stage.

We are not taking the approach many other ICO's have taken, you will see Gizer even 10 years from now, and at a level that no one would even think of at the moment. We are open to sharing many updates at all times. Right now if you check our latest posts on all the social media platforms, we are engaging with the community and showing the work done behind the scene, like the GGiD backgrounds.

Many more updates coming soon. Hope this answers your question for now.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Thank you.
Do you have any questions regarding our GZR Token? Come join us on Telegram and participate in the conversation.

Over 1700 members worldwide have already joined. Press the link down below to join.

https://t.me/gizergaming

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSjoulSUIAUccNc.jpg
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wish you all a Happy New Year and luck with your project.
Happy New Year to Everyone!

Thank you for a great 2017, however, that was just the start and in 2018 we'll get closer to connecting everyone to the Global Gaming Network.

http://i.redd.it/qiw2wy657b701.jpg
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
I will wait for it to arrive at a time when new information will be reported. Wink

What kind of information are you waiting for?

Everything you have in roadmap here: https://tokensale.gizer.io/#seventh_section
The only unknown information we are waiting for is the date of start and duration of Crowdsale.
Activity: 560
Since pre-sale is closed now, what are the terms in crowd sale? Do we get bonus as mentioned in pre-sale or is it going to be different?
Hello nguyen,

Now that the PreSale finished, we're going to go with the standard 1000 GZR per 1 ETH price we've decided on many months ago.

Hope this answers your question and we're looking forward if you want to join us and support this project.

So now - in January - will start normal tokens sale, am i correct?. Do you guys know how long it is going to take in the case of not selling them all?

Unsold tokens will be distributed between token holders. Crowdsale will be in January.

Crowdsale will be in January, exactly on what date
We don't have an exact date yet, we will announce in January.

Here is a sneak peek of some new backgrounds in our GGiD.

I will wait for it to arrive at a time when new information will be reported. Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi,GIZER!
We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/gizer-3412 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
Since pre-sale is closed now, what are the terms in crowd sale? Do we get bonus as mentioned in pre-sale or is it going to be different?
Hello nguyen,

Now that the PreSale finished, we're going to go with the standard 1000 GZR per 1 ETH price we've decided on many months ago.

Hope this answers your question and we're looking forward if you want to join us and support this project.

So now - in January - will start normal tokens sale, am i correct?. Do you guys know how long it is going to take in the case of not selling them all?

Unsold tokens will be distributed between token holders. Crowdsale will be in January.

We don't have an exact date yet, we will announce in January.

Here is a sneak peek of some new backgrounds in our GGiD.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSQhzAeWAAAcDkh.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSQhzAoX0AAIPl7.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSQhzBiXcAAFm2E.jpg
Activity: 448
Hello nguyen,

Activity: 1
Ok! Looking forward to it as well.
Activity: 159
Hello nguyen,

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hello nguyen,

Hello nguyen,

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Merry Christmas to everyone from the Gizer team! Wishing you happy holidays and thanking everyone who is already on board with us and whoever will want to join us in the near future Smiley

Thank you and same to you, i am happy that joining campaigns actually got me my dream smartphone which i just ordered yesterday.
Long live ICOs and Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: