Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 12. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I’ve noticed that sites that are planned to cover several different areas at the same time produce different tokens for each of them. Is everything will be like that in Gizer?

I didn’t fully understand your question. What sites are you talking about and what platforms? I’ve never encountered the ICO which would issue several kinds of tokens for different purposes before.
Probably, I've been into the crypto currency market for a longer than yours, that's why I've already encountered similar ones. What about the question, I decided to change it a little. For example, the platform will be adapted both for PC and Android. Will tokens be different for each of them?

No, there’s only one token for all the platforms. Otherwise, it would be incredibly difficult to control the growth of token value and also to discover new markets for yourself. Why should something that can be considered to be a universal solution be fragmented?
According to statistics, most “gamers” prefer PCs and consoles, but this platform starts with mobile devices. I would be more interested in investing in consoles, since I understand them.

Firstly, it depends on whom are you going to call gamers: for example, almost every second person called himself “a gamer” when PokemonGo was popular. Secondly, it is better to expand and open new markets and platforms gradually than to break into the established PC games market and fall victim to tough competition. Do you agree with me?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. I’ve noticed that sites that are planned to cover several different areas at the same time produce different tokens for each of them. Is everything will be like that in Gizer?

I didn’t fully understand your question. What sites are you talking about and what platforms? I’ve never encountered the ICO which would issue several kinds of tokens for different purposes before.
Probably, I've been into the crypto currency market for a longer than yours, that's why I've already encountered similar ones. What about the question, I decided to change it a little. For example, the platform will be adapted both for PC and Android. Will tokens be different for each of them?

No, there’s only one token for all the platforms. Otherwise, it would be incredibly difficult to control the growth of token value and also to discover new markets for yourself. Why should something that can be considered to be a universal solution be fragmented?
According to statistics, most “gamers” prefer PCs and consoles, but this platform starts with mobile devices. I would be more interested in investing in consoles, since I understand them.

Activity: 392
Good afternoon. How do you plan to deliver T-shirts and other merch to those who order them via your platform? Or will it be borne by a producer?
Hello. When will the sale of tokens begin?

Greetings to you, too. If I'm not mistaken, there’re less than 12 hours left.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Can any participant of the platform become a member of your team, or are there any restrictions on age or country of residence?
Activity: 392
Hello. When will the sale of tokens begin?

Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I love this kind of projects, everything connected with online games will always have success in the Internet space and the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I'm so excited! Only 14 hours left to start ICO presale!
Let's hope that this time there will be no shift and everything will go smoothly
What do you think guys how fast all tokens will be sold? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
As a project is delayed, the desire of the investor to share for bounty is diminishing. I think if it is going to be an investment it will be affected. Set the book from the beginning of the account to determine the date. I think that delays have seriously harmed the projects if there is no a very big event.
Activity: 159
Will I have to buy GZR tokens to get items or will you have ETH option too?

You can only buy items with GZR
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network
Hi. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to take part in the ICO?

Not to contribute, but if you dont pass KYC your tokens will remain locked in your wallet. Passing KYC on SAFT Launch adds you to the contract whitelist which will automatically unlock your tokens
Hi. Can I place ads inviting other gamers to join my guild on your platform? Social networks don’t ensure the desired result.

Yes youll be able to recruit players to your guild on our platform, you can have your own guild/team page
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network
Hi. I’m wondering if an experienced gamer can earn money using your platform without investing in anything.

I'm too interested

Yes, you can make money competing in tournaments. Youll start with the free ones and earn yourself enough boost to compete in the larger prized tournaments Wink
Hi. I’m wondering if an experienced gamer can earn money using your platform without investing in anything.

I'm too interested

its totally free
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Gizer's platform is far better than the new ICO projects. I think they will soon achieve their goal as soon as the project starts and I am sure in the future Gizer will be the open market in the future and be able to develop the game platform in blockchain technology.
They made great marketing, I agree that they may achieve the goal sooner than expected, I hope there won't be other delay.
Activity: 224
Gizer's platform is far better than the new ICO projects. I think they will soon achieve their goal as soon as the project starts and I am sure in the future Gizer will be the open market in the future and be able to develop the game platform in blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: