Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 16. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. You claim that every user will log into the game due to unique profile of your platform. I’m wondering if someone can access my data. Will platform representatives and developers be able to do it?
You’ve understood correctly. Your data will be available to the representatives of the platform itself and, of course, to the developers of the games. Your skills and experience in a particular game will be of decisive importance, allowing Gizer to offer you an optimal role.

Got it, thank you. And where are the servers themselves? I don’t mind that my data is used to improve apps, bit I want information about my credit card and location be conceived.

At the current stage, all the data is stored on Gizer servers, but in the near future developers are going to encrypt them all and place them in blockchain. I’ve recently read an article about the fact that the game data is rarely abducted by intruders – it’s simply given away by trusting users themselves.
Now I just can’t disagree. I've already had one account for several years, I set up a complicated password and two-factor authentication, and everything works like a clock – there wasn’t even a hint of hacking. By the way, what security measures are provided for login on this platform?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. You claim that every user will log into the game due to unique profile of your platform. I’m wondering if someone can access my data. Will platform representatives and developers be able to do it?
You’ve understood correctly. Your data will be available to the representatives of the platform itself and, of course, to the developers of the games. Your skills and experience in a particular game will be of decisive importance, allowing Gizer to offer you an optimal role.

Got it, thank you. And where are the servers themselves? I don’t mind that my data is used to improve apps, bit I want information about my credit card and location be conceived.

At the current stage, all the data is stored on Gizer servers, but in the near future developers are going to encrypt them all and place them in blockchain. I’ve recently read an article about the fact that the game data is rarely abducted by intruders – it’s simply given away by trusting users themselves.

Activity: 392
Activity: 159
Hello! Interested project. What about amerecan and chinese investments?

Those are allowed too
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
How long does your business?
Activity: 196
Hello! Interested project. What about amerecan and chinese investments?
Activity: 406
Hi guys! You have a good project. I hope that you will success with effective management.
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network
Activity: 56
where can I check the WP?
Activity: 159

Hello. We shifted the date a few days because of 2 reasons. One of them is that we've seen a high interest from accredited investors and it made us fall back with our schedule because of the conversations we've had with them, and another reason is that it's right around Black Friday and we decided to make that day even more special for all our investors.

It looks like it will not be a "special day" for the Gizer project. Presale was shifted for another 3 days. You will miss the Black Friday!

It is 5 weeks of delay already!
I ckecked their twitter, they have not announced any information about this delay, many people were waiting to watch how this ICO will launch.

Check telegram pinned message

"Hey
 The Presale officially begins Thursday, November 30th @ 14:00 UTC.

Two main reasons for this, it’s with your best interests in mind:

A) There has been overwhelming  demand that has led to the need to onboard several new temporary support staff over the weekend to give you 24/7 support during the TGE and assure a smooth KYC process. We’ve received a huge influx of signups and emails and we want to be able to take care of everyone promptly.

B) The price of ethereum has risen well over 100$ this week. We are going to need to adjust the price of GZR and our goal accordingly. We are hardcoding the price changes into the presale smart contract. Stay tuned for more updates.

It is incredibly important to us that all our community is taken care of and that we can offer you the best possible experience. When the timer hits 0 on https://tokensale.gizer.io you will be able to hit contribute and be taken to our contribution page (hosted on the same website).

THE CONTRACT ADDRESS WILL ONLY BE POSTED ON THE SITE ABOVE. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR WALLET IN DM OR ON TELEGRAM AND WE WILL NOT POST THE CONTRACT ADDRESS ANYWHERE ELSE.
Gizer - The Global Gaming Network
Gizer Tokensale ICO - The Global Gaming Network
The GIZER SAFT is LIVE for accredited Investors. Gizer is a global network that connects gamers in real-time to create a more efficient eSports economy."
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

Hello. We shifted the date a few days because of 2 reasons. One of them is that we've seen a high interest from accredited investors and it made us fall back with our schedule because of the conversations we've had with them, and another reason is that it's right around Black Friday and we decided to make that day even more special for all our investors.

It looks like it will not be a "special day" for the Gizer project. Presale was shifted for another 3 days. You will miss the Black Friday!

I ckecked their twitter, they have not announced any information about this delay, many people were waiting to watch how this ICO will launch.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
So we have less than 24 hours to run the proper ICO. I hope there are some tokens after the sale through SAFT ..  Grin
Let see how fast this ICO will end. I belive that in one week all tokens will be sold..
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
2days and 2 hours guys untill the ICO starts. I see a lot fof guys talking in theads about Gizer . Also I'm helping everyday to spread the word about the project cause Gizer deserve it.

Two days later does ICO or Pre ICO begin? Who can answer exactly? And to what date will the ICO ?

As far as I know , the pre-sale was one month ago , rigth team ? So the public sale will begin in the next days. Does anyone know how long the ICO will run ? I need time to gather some more money hahahaha that's why I'm asking.
Yes, it was originally planned to have it around one month ago but because of SAFTlaunch verification going slower than expected and a new Blockchain Technology that we've developed, we decided to hold it a little later so everyone can have time to verify on SAFTlaunch and better understand that we are implementing a new technology, that brings new opportunities for the Gizer platform and everyone involved in it.

Can I know that how many ETH collected from the investors during the pre sale?
Hello DigiMig.

The PreSale didn't start yet, if you want to check the time left until it starts you can check the countdown timer on our Tokensale website, it will take place on Friday. https://tokensale.gizer.io/

We are closer and closer to start presale, but i think that @DigiMig want ask how much ETH was collected till this moment..?

Can you reveal this information? If no - why?

Anyway in the moment of starting presale you have to tell in public how many tokens left.. So I don't understand why you don't want reveal this information now? Is it really so big secret?
As we speak there are some talks with new accredited investors so the number of tokens left will be changing often enough that we don't want to announce anything unless we have some concrete numbers, otherwise we'd just create more confusion for investors.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
2days and 2 hours guys untill the ICO starts. I see a lot fof guys talking in theads about Gizer . Also I'm helping everyday to spread the word about the project cause Gizer deserve it.

Two days later does ICO or Pre ICO begin? Who can answer exactly? And to what date will the ICO ?

As far as I know , the pre-sale was one month ago , rigth team ? So the public sale will begin in the next days. Does anyone know how long the ICO will run ? I need time to gather some more money hahahaha that's why I'm asking.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Can I know that how many ETH collected from the investors during the pre sale?
Hello DigiMig.

The PreSale didn't start yet, if you want to check the time left until it starts you can check the countdown timer on our Tokensale website, it will take place on Friday. https://tokensale.gizer.io/

We are closer and closer to start presale, but i think that @DigiMig want ask how much ETH was collected till this moment..?

Can you reveal this information? If no - why?

Anyway in the moment of starting presale you have to tell in public how many tokens left.. So I don't understand why you don't want reveal this information now? Is it really so big secret?
Activity: 224
Only a few days will the project officially begin crowsale. I am sure investors are waiting to buy GZR because this project is worth the most worth looking project in November. I think as soon as investors start to have a better view of the GZR ecosystem
Activity: 518

Pages:
Jump to: