Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 15. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi. Your platform offers to advertise stylized clothes via the game itself. Will it be possible to buy it only for fiat means, or will the tokens also be an option?
Activity: 252
Good day. As far as I understand, experienced gamers will be able to earn money making training videos or hosting tournaments.  That’s cool, but are representatives of the platform going to monetize that?

I’ve repeatedly attended amateur tournaments so I can tell you how does it work. There’re two teams, but only the host can start a game. Host also monitors the observance of the rules, the absence of cheats and also reports to the sponsors in order to confirm the victory of a certain team and the payment of prize money.
I got it, but who pays him for his devices if we’re talking about ordinary free games for mobiles?  For example, there are two clans on the server, and there are cheaters in one of them. Who finds them and punishes them? And who pays to that one who seeks?

Usually, if it is a question of ordinary tournaments, sponsors pay to the host. If it concerns the mobile tournaments, they are paid by the developer with the money earned from donate, it’s still necessary to find a person ready to spend time on it.
So, if I have free time, can I log into the game, hold a tournament or competition, and get tokens for that? Then you can already provide me games available, it looks like I've found the job of my dream.
Activity: 406
Good day. As far as I understand, experienced gamers will be able to earn money making training videos or hosting tournaments.  That’s cool, but are representatives of the platform going to monetize that?

I’ve repeatedly attended amateur tournaments so I can tell you how does it work. There’re two teams, but only the host can start a game. Host also monitors the observance of the rules, the absence of cheats and also reports to the sponsors in order to confirm the victory of a certain team and the payment of prize money.
I got it, but who pays him for his devices if we’re talking about ordinary free games for mobiles?  For example, there are two clans on the server, and there are cheaters in one of them. Who finds them and punishes them? And who pays to that one who seeks?

Usually, if it is a question of ordinary tournaments, sponsors pay to the host. If it concerns the mobile tournaments, they are paid by the developer with the money earned from donate, it’s still necessary to find a person ready to spend time on it.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Is the pre-sell of tokens still ongoing?
Judging by the information from the developers, it was held from November 20 to 27, so you’re only a day late.
Activity: 98
Good afternoon. Is the pre-sell of tokens still ongoing?
Activity: 224
I prefer free games, and there are tons of advertising in each of them. Will it be possible to customize the display of ads via your application in such a way that I’ll watch the game videos that really able to intrigue me?
Hello. I haven’t been able to tear myself away from PUBG for about two weeks now - it's an absolutely exciting game. Do you not plan to conduct negotiations with its developers? It’s a hype game and it will attract a lot of users.
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network
Hello. The platform needs to provide access and opportunity to enter the games freely for all users. Do you develop your own login mechanism, or are you planning to purchase ready-made software from third parties?

We use our own login system for Gizer. You can check it out by downloading the app on iOS or Android

Good afternoon. Can I call myself a donater, and others don’t like it, but I need to know: can I buy in-game items for GZR?

You are correct, you can redeem in app items using GZR for the GGID system.
Good afternoon. Can I call myself a donater, and others don’t like it, but I need to know: can I buy in-game items for GZR?
Activity: 280
Hello. The platform needs to provide access and opportunity to enter the games freely for all users. Do you develop your own login mechanism, or are you planning to purchase ready-made software from third parties?
Activity: 224
Only 1 day is the project will officially start. I think the project is being supported by a lot of big companies and I am sure right after the start of all the GZR tokens could be sold very quickly because they have a good community at the moment.
The project looks good and I think that there's a huge market for this kind of projects because e-sports are growing day to day.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello. I’m wondering if I will need to have some number of tokens on my balance in order to get a chance to enter the game using GG-ID?

You'll just need 1 GZR token to begin your GGID customization.
Your desire to help the development of Cybersports is very commendable, but I don’t yet understand what cyber-disciplines are represented on mobile devices. Could you tell us more about this?
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Only 1 day is the project will officially start. I think the project is being supported by a lot of big companies and I am sure right after the start of all the GZR tokens could be sold very quickly because they have a good community at the moment.
Hello. I’m wondering if I will need to have some number of tokens on my balance in order to get a chance to enter the game using GG-ID?
Activity: 294
Hello. You have written in the EP that ICO will start on October 20, today it is the 26th of November, and it has not started yet.
There were several shifts for important technical reasons. I look forward to it myself. Focus on the timer, that is placed on the official website and developers’ telegram-channel.
Hello. You have written in the EP that ICO will start on October 20, today it is the 26th of November, and it has not started yet.
Pages:
Jump to: