Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 2. (Read 24476 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
yes token sale will begin on March 15,
you can see it in here ; https://tokensale.gizer.io/ (You can see the countdown there)
but as we can see nobody from gizer team says something in here and basically they are leaving us alone.
i am not really sure why they did that,
it might be because some private investor involved with it ? and they do not really care about others ? who knows.

Or maybe because Sylon was hired only for managing bounty campaign. He did his job and forgot about this project.
They have other communication channels, so probably now they expect better results from advertisement there.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
yes token sale will begin on March 15,
you can see it in here ; https://tokensale.gizer.io/ (You can see the countdown there)
but as we can see nobody from gizer team says something in here and basically they are leaving us alone.
i am not really sure why they did that,
it might be because some private investor involved with it ? and they do not really care about others ? who knows.

Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Still, token sale not started yet but at least Gizer team always stay in here and answering some questions, appreciated. However, I assume that the token sale will begin in mid-March or early April. The possibilities can be seen.
I also did not find any information about these dates. I wonder where did you find this information? Tell us

This becomes a question if you know when ICO will be launched, but it seems that this is only an uncertain estimate of when the actual time.
We recommend waiting for sure thing and accurate information from Dev.
Of course you need to wait for a clearer clarification from the team. Because we can all say anything.

I got the latest information on Gizer's telegram group about ICO going to open in mid-march or march 15th of this month. but I can't be sure it will happen right because we recommend waiting for sure information from Dev or campaign manager.

It's good that we know anything.. Of course we will wait for official information, but I hope that this date will be confirmed. Anyway it is really a huge delay ..
waiting is a tedious thing, but there is nothing else we can do from different assumptions we better wait until Dev confirm when exactly Ico will take place soon.
I wonder how long we will wait for an answer from the manager? We have been waiting for a long time, and I do not want to have more delays

On Telegram channel someone (probably from dev team) confirm that ICO will start on 15th March and will last 20 days. We will see if this time will succeed ...
even though they've talked to the telegram, but they have not been able to provide clear information on this ANN, so everyone is always wondering about the gizer project. I hope if indeed on 15 March ico started, at least they have provided clear information on this ANN.
legendary
Still, token sale not started yet but at least Gizer team always stay in here and answering some questions, appreciated. However, I assume that the token sale will begin in mid-March or early April. The possibilities can be seen.
I also did not find any information about these dates. I wonder where did you find this information? Tell us

This becomes a question if you know when ICO will be launched, but it seems that this is only an uncertain estimate of when the actual time.
Of course you need to wait for a clearer clarification from the team. Because we can all say anything.

I got the latest information on Gizer's telegram group about ICO going to open in mid-march or march 15th of this month. but I can't be sure it will happen right because we recommend waiting for sure information from Dev or campaign manager.

It's good that we know anything.. Of course we will wait for official information, but I hope that this date will be confirmed. Anyway it is really a huge delay ..
waiting is a tedious thing, but there is nothing else we can do from different assumptions we better wait until Dev confirm when exactly Ico will take place soon.
I wonder how long we will wait for an answer from the manager? We have been waiting for a long time, and I do not want to have more delays

On Telegram channel someone (probably from dev team) confirm that ICO will start on 15th March and will last 20 days. We will see if this time will succeed ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

For me, this is a tedious delay about the ICO that has not run. should be more eagerly awaiting news of certainty ICO will be launched.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A question. I've seen that in the mobile app you speak about freelancing? Will people be able to earn your token by freelancing for Gizer?
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
nice addition to the team Smiley  great team

legendary

How did you deduce these timing? Is there information about this announced somewhere?

EDIT:
Developers want to be transparent, but unfortunately these behaviors do not look professional..  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 798
Are you willing to reduce hardcap for token sale, according to the Ethereum price growing, or you want to keep the old price 1000GZR=1ETH?
It seems to me that all the same it will be decided to leave the old price. I think this will be the most reasonable option
This last delay looks really weird.. Do anyone have information about tournament that should be already made by GIZER?
Actually do anyone know anything about ICO?
Something like there is really little news about ICO, I do not like it. Do not make us doubt this project
This last delay looks really weird.. Do anyone have information about tournament that should be already made by GIZER?

You can find plenty of tournaments hosted every day on our mobile apps on iOS and Android.

All the same, we are waiting for news, for a long time nothing has been heard from the project and this is misleading us! Clarify the situation

Apologies if you feel misled, we are trying to keep everyone updated and be as transparent as possible during our development. We are currently heavily developing our new website which will allow you to purchase GZR, and more importantly will allow you to actually use your GZR right away to open treasures and start collecting items to build our your blockchain gaming profile! We will be replacing the current https://tokensale.gizer.io with the new site as soon as its ready. We have not announced a date because we are heavily testing and we do not want to delay the project further once we announce a date. You can be sure that when we do announce the date and full timeline, that will be the final date and that is exactly when the tokensale will be happening.  

Is there any other communication channel where investors can get a full picture of what is happening with the project and his progress?

Best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our newsletter and join telegram. The team is quite active on telegram and happy to answer your questions. To give you a brief overview (although I would highly recommend checking out our medium) we are currently finishing development/testing of our new product (the global gaming identity, built in Unity 3D). We are doing something really intricate by linking up a Unity based game with the Ethereum blockchain -- to our knowledge this has never been done before and we are taking every precaution to ensure that the site will run smoothly and the product is completely in working order before we are willing to announce a final tokensale date. We do not want to delay again once we announce and we want to make sure that our product is completely usable from day 1! We'll do our very best to keep our community up to date with as many updates as we can offer.

We really want to thank each and every one of you for your support and patience. We're extremely excited to show you all what we've built!

With the many developments that will be undertaken by this project,will this development take months? and will ICO be delayed for a long time? I can't wait for the success of this project. Wink
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

You can find plenty of tournaments hosted every day on our mobile apps on iOS and Android.

All the same, we are waiting for news, for a long time nothing has been heard from the project and this is misleading us! Clarify the situation

Apologies if you feel misled, we are trying to keep everyone updated and be as transparent as possible during our development. We are currently heavily developing our new website which will allow you to purchase GZR, and more importantly will allow you to actually use your GZR right away to open treasures and start collecting items to build our your blockchain gaming profile! We will be replacing the current https://tokensale.gizer.io with the new site as soon as its ready. We have not announced a date because we are heavily testing and we do not want to delay the project further once we announce a date. You can be sure that when we do announce the date and full timeline, that will be the final date and that is exactly when the tokensale will be happening. 

Is there any other communication channel where investors can get a full picture of what is happening with the project and his progress?

Best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our newsletter and join telegram. The team is quite active on telegram and happy to answer your questions. To give you a brief overview (although I would highly recommend checking out our medium) we are currently finishing development/testing of our new product (the global gaming identity, built in Unity 3D). We are doing something really intricate by linking up a Unity based game with the Ethereum blockchain -- to our knowledge this has never been done before and we are taking every precaution to ensure that the site will run smoothly and the product is completely in working order before we are willing to announce a final tokensale date. We do not want to delay again once we announce and we want to make sure that our product is completely usable from day 1! We'll do our very best to keep our community up to date with as many updates as we can offer.

We really want to thank each and every one of you for your support and patience. We're extremely excited to show you all what we've built!
Pages:
Jump to: