Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 4. (Read 24476 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Yes, the idea is really impressive, let's hope that everything will be wonderful!  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The information on this project is really good and I like the idea of the project but they should have good marketing tactics because I do not hear any news about this project in the media and all the channels ICO review. I think the development team should apply this to the project to be better
Hi billykannithi, thank you for your interest in our project and the fact that you believe in it just as much as we do.

It's true that we haven't had an aggressive marketing strategy just yet as I mentioned before in another post. We are still refining the product first and foremost because that is what will guarantee the success on the market. This will make us accomplish our long-term goals, so each and every one of our GZR and platform users can have a great experience and enjoy what we have created.

If you take a look on almost all the ICO review sites we are on, we are among the highest, and at times even the highest rated project. Most other ICO projects are just paying a lot of money to get "positive" reviews, even if that's not the case, and as we have all seen, many have failed to deliver on what they have promised, or even worse, didn't do anything.

This is not our case so you can be confident that Gizer is doing the right things, hence why we do things differently than what you might expect from the average project on the market.

Hello Gizer team,
Any information about when the main sale is going to start and how long it's going to take?
Hi wojteks102, I can't tell you exactly the official starting date but we are aiming for keeping the sale open through the whole month of February. We want to do this to make sure we give everyone enough time to get the chance to buy GZR tokens since we believe this is a great opportunity for anyone who believes in the gaming industry and especially the growth of the eSports scene.
I strongly believe in the gaming industry like this. but unfortunately you still can not give clear information about ico. I hope the team works well and always provide information at all times.
Activity: 54
The information on this project is really good and I like the idea of the project but they should have good marketing tactics because I do not hear any news about this project in the media and all the channels ICO review. I think the development team should apply this to the project to be better
Hi billykannithi, thank you for your interest in our project and the fact that you believe in it just as much as we do.

It's true that we haven't had an aggressive marketing strategy just yet as I mentioned before in another post. We are still refining the product first and foremost because that is what will guarantee the success on the market. This will make us accomplish our long-term goals, so each and every one of our GZR and platform users can have a great experience and enjoy what we have created.

If you take a look on almost all the ICO review sites we are on, we are among the highest, and at times even the highest rated project. Most other ICO projects are just paying a lot of money to get "positive" reviews, even if that's not the case, and as we have all seen, many have failed to deliver on what they have promised, or even worse, didn't do anything.

This is not our case so you can be confident that Gizer is doing the right things, hence why we do things differently than what you might expect from the average project on the market.

Hello Gizer team,
Any information about when the main sale is going to start and how long it's going to take?
Hi wojteks102, I can't tell you exactly the official starting date but we are aiming for keeping the sale open through the whole month of February. We want to do this to make sure we give everyone enough time to get the chance to buy GZR tokens since we believe this is a great opportunity for anyone who believes in the gaming industry and especially the growth of the eSports scene.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello Gizer team,
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
We are excited to show everyone a preview of the new site with Unity web player.

Tokensale.gizer.io will look different very soon. We’ll showcase our 3D items using our web application in Unity. GZR will be available for purchase on this site and you can begin building your GGID here as well.

I look forward to this moment! I want to finally see everything with my own eyes! Be sure to let us know when you support this idea
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hello,

It is almost middle of January. Hopefully everything is correct, and development goes according to plan, but do you want run tokens sale in this month, or there is possible some delay?

I would also like to ask that because no accurate information about ICO will start yet.
Hello Blackwhite69, you can also check my previous comment. We are soon going to announce the official date of the Public Sale and you can expect it to start before the end of January.

There is some information regarding this in our most recent medium article as well.

The latest medium post is covering a lot of new information regarding the Gizer Technology which will be used for the GGiD profile. You can check all these new interesting details in the following post.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gzr-tech-overview-bc7ae9755b0

Ok sir, I really understand your intentions and goals. Thank's
Will there be any referral program during the ICO sale?
Hello infested999, we haven't decided on this just yet. As soon as we'll have an official announcement regarding the public sale, you can expect all the info to be available.

Hi, I have GZRPRE tokens in myetherwallet and have my kyc approved at saftlaunch but on saftlaunch it says I have contributed 0 eth, any idea why that is the case?
and can you send the GZRPRE tokens to the exchange after the ICO ?

Hello eefje, in this case you would have to message saftlaunch support since it's not something which we control here at Gizer.

We will announce more official info soon, the public sale date is getting closer.

Ok I will do that.
But have GZRPRE tokens the same value as GZR tokens?
Yes eefje, you don't have to worry, the value of our tokens will not change. Smiley
Activity: 20
Hi, I have GZRPRE tokens in myetherwallet and have my kyc approved at saftlaunch but on saftlaunch it says I have contributed 0 eth, any idea why that is the case?

Hello eefje, in this case you would have to message saftlaunch support since it's not something which we control here at Gizer.

We will announce more official info soon, the public sale date is getting closer.

Ok I will do that.
But have GZRPRE tokens the same value as GZR tokens?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Will there be any referral program during the ICO sale?

Activity: 20
Hello,

It is almost middle of January. Hopefully everything is correct, and development goes according to plan, but do you want run tokens sale in this month, or there is possible some delay?

I would also like to ask that because no accurate information about ICO will start yet.
Hello Blackwhite69, you can also check my previous comment. We are soon going to announce the official date of the Public Sale and you can expect it to start before the end of January.

There is some information regarding this in our most recent medium article as well.

The latest medium post is covering a lot of new information regarding the Gizer Technology which will be used for the GGiD profile. You can check all these new interesting details in the following post.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gzr-tech-overview-bc7ae9755b0
Hello,

Hello,

Hello bitgov, to answer your question, we are looking at running the Public Sale before the end of the month but as you might know, there is always the possibility of things not going as planned. Even if there would be any unplanned events that may delay the public sale, we are working hard on always compensating by bringing even more value to the Gizer platform and everyone involved in it.

Gizer is really an interesting project and you should consider investing in tQhis project. In fact, the idea of the project is very good but there is no good marketing strategy. I think the development team should fix this because marketing plays the most important role for the whole project
Hello roshanfious, I can understand your comment, but you have to take into account that you can't do too many things at the same time and expect quality. That is the main reason why we have been focusing on development, making a great product, presenting it to a number of gamers who enjoy specific video games and then iterating on the feedback we have been receiving.

Marketing will be a much higher focus very shortly, but unlike most other products on the market, we want to more importantly focus on having a great product and create a user base of loyal users that enjoy the Gizer platform for its functionalities, practicality and ease of use for having fun.
Activity: 263
Gizer is really an interesting project and you should consider investing in this project. In fact, the idea of the project is very good but there is no good marketing strategy. I think the development team should fix this because marketing plays the most important role for the whole project
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Hello,

Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network
With the eth price more than doubling since the pre ico are the guys in pre sale getting any compensation?

The price of GZR was 1150-1100 GZR per 1 ETH in the presale. The price of GZR for the tokensale will be 1000 GZR per ETH. Those who purchased in the presale are at an advantage, there is nothing to compensate.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
With the eth price more than doubling since the pre ico are the guys in pre sale getting any compensation?
We are excited to show everyone a preview of the new site with Unity web player.

Tokensale.gizer.io will look different very soon. We’ll showcase our 3D items using our web application in Unity. GZR will be available for purchase on this site and you can begin building your GGID here as well.

Whether this month the Tokensale gizer will run or do in the next month? Thank's Wink
Pages:
Jump to: