Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 44. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
we can see GOeureka is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. they also have a mission to decentralize the hotel booking sector and provide better transparency by allowing hotels to connect directly with their customers. with all the advantages they offer, I hope that many investors join and support this project even though at the beginning of this ICO they did not dare to give big bonuses.
goeureka is the first project who is coming with cryptocurrency transaction in ota/tourism industry. blockchain give them more transparency and worth to increase the area of their business. And yes decentralization is really good thing because every third party ask the big amount of commissions, so it will not be a problem longer.
Activity: 98
this a new form of hotel booking  industry I have read your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. GOeureka is an online hotel booking portal where is more secured and reliable. Data theft will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, GOeureka will build an hotel booking  industry to protect the interest of merchants and customers

Yes! This is a new form of hotel booking industry but GOeureka is really different from what we knew about hotel booking industry. There are many developments that GOeureka do, such as re booking, paying in crypto, extra savings for token holders, GOcredits on every booking,   which promotes transparency to public users.
I guess someday, OTAS will be removed by GOeureka  will use by the people not just to book hotel but to use extra benefit they will offer

I also hope that hotel booking industry will be removed and hotel will do direct booking of travellers. But as of now in my country OTAS are doing a great job but GOeureka will do a better job as it is coming with many new things

They are coming with many benefits which OTAS are lacking in, OTAs are doing great job by making people fool and also they are imposing unwanted terms and conditions on the merchants which will have a direct impact on consumer as they will face the inconvenience in the service provided by hotels
Activity: 46
By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO's vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to travellers around the globe.
Goeureka will also provide White-labelled solution on the their platform that will allow hotels to maintain brand control. This would be the best thing as a hotel owner or merchant. If they can increase the level of branding then it will help them to show in first search of hotels.
Activity: 39
this a new form of hotel booking  industry I have read your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. GOeureka is an online hotel booking portal where is more secured and reliable. Data theft will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, GOeureka will build an hotel booking  industry to protect the interest of merchants and customers

Yes! This is a new form of hotel booking industry but GOeureka is really different from what we knew about hotel booking industry. There are many developments that GOeureka do, such as re booking, paying in crypto, extra savings for token holders, GOcredits on every booking,   which promotes transparency to public users.
I guess someday, OTAS will be removed by GOeureka  will use by the people not just to book hotel but to use extra benefit they will offer

I also hope that hotel booking industry will be removed and hotel will do direct booking of travellers. But as of now in my country OTAS are doing a great job but GOeureka will do a better job as it is coming with many new things
Activity: 95

Activity: 46
Great review of the project! Thank you!
The project is quite impressive, but the another part is does goeureka will open the branches in several countries as well? Like all other companies do. It will help them to gain the trust of users who wants to use their platform and who are already using their platform. Offices in the different countries can be good way to expertise the market.
I don't think so opening branches or offices in the countries will make a difference in the business of goeureka, i think they need to make their platform like they are really available in the all places. My mean is, their support desk should be very attentive and instant replier if some one ask them for help.
Activity: 76
Activity: 65
The project is quite impressive, but the another part is does goeureka will open the branches in several countries as well? Like all other companies do. It will help them to gain the trust of users who wants to use their platform and who are already using their platform. Offices in the different countries can be good way to expertise the market.
Yes Hiddukel, I was also looking at their web site and going through their Whitepaper, i have also one word for them as "Great Project" at all. I really praise the idea and the strategies behind this project. I really loved the features  like Automatic re-booking and Inter operable Loyalty Points.
It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Everyone is trying to copy each other idea But i think Goeureka is not copied as it has some essential feature for today's era.they have a Re-Booking feature that will definitely make the thrill in the hotel industries as it will automatically lower the price of your booking hotels whenever there will be any change in the price.That will leads to save your hardened money and also it will increase the tourism in the across the world.
Activity: 57
GOeureka is a relatively high potential project. However, it takes more time to develop. The strategies are quite good but they need more time to develop. If I was the hud I would invest my time in this project.

Of course, GOeureka seems a high potential project. The strategies  and the Ideas are quite interesting. I am also very curious about GOeureka from initial time i have heard about it, None of other reasons but they have a lots of attractive features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points  extras. And i think the ICO is still running so still one can participate in this.

Yes! Arvansyy, you are absolutely right GOeureka seems like a revolutionary platform for hotel bookings. I have visited their website yesterday and downloaded their whitepaper. After all I came to know that seriously this is going to improve the relation between hotels and consumers along with superb facilities and benefits. Most importantly ICO is still running so this is not too late to invest.
If I am travelling to some other country and I want to book a hotel there, then I will directly call their reception and told them to book a room for me. What best Goeureka will do for me?

I think their Re-booking feature will save your some money as it will automatically decrease the price of that Hotel if there will be fluctuation in the price in the future.You can save your money so that you can enjoy your trip.
Activity: 65
GOeureka is a relatively high potential project. However, it takes more time to develop. The strategies are quite good but they need more time to develop. If I was the hud I would invest my time in this project.

Of course, GOeureka seems a high potential project. The strategies  and the Ideas are quite interesting. I am also very curious about GOeureka from initial time i have heard about it, None of other reasons but they have a lots of attractive features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points  extras. And i think the ICO is still running so still one can participate in this.
Activity: 52
If I am travelling to some other country and I want to book a hotel there, then I will directly call their reception and told them to book a room for me. What best Goeureka will do for me?

As they are e commerce platform they need not to open branches everywhere as today no one visit offices when everyone is doing all the things online but one thing i must say that they should provide good service in near future in order to overtake OTAs
Activity: 93
Activity: 7
Activity: 252
GOeureka Aims To Address The Problem Of Increasing Consumer Prices And Decreasing Hotel Margins Through "Blockchain Technology".
Join Us In Our Journey To Be The Next Generation Hotel Booking Platform!
https://goeureka.io/

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
I encourage the Polish community to discussion about this great project in this thread.

Good luck!
Activity: 172
This project is very suitable for tourists and businessmen who like to go out of town or abroad and with this project they are certainly made easier in ordering hotels with blockchain technology. I hope this project can be realized.
Pages:
Jump to: