Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 45. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
we can see GOeureka is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. they also have a mission to decentralize the hotel booking sector and provide better transparency by allowing hotels to connect directly with their customers. with all the advantages they offer, I hope that many investors join and support this project even though at the beginning of this ICO they did not dare to give big bonuses.
but in my opinion, even though they give a lot of bonuses but with a concept and mission that looks great, there will certainly be many investors who support this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
we can see GOeureka is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. they also have a mission to decentralize the hotel booking sector and provide better transparency by allowing hotels to connect directly with their customers. with all the advantages they offer, I hope that many investors join and support this project even though at the beginning of this ICO they did not dare to give big bonuses.
Activity: 154
By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO's vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to travellers around the globe.
Activity: 15
Great review of the project! Thank you!
Activity: 39
In modern technology GOeureka platform is the easy way booking hotels, online search for hotels and best places to stay.

between the hotel merchants and the user..

I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone.

Yes Carlos, it seems very helpful project for all of us for hotel bookings. they have a lots of attractive features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points extras. so by using this platform every one can take benefits of these features. And most importantly this is more beneficiary to hotels, because they do not need to be dependable on any third party.

Agreed Stephen, they are totally going to remove the dependency of OCAs on hotels. By using this platform hotels can directly contact to their customers and customers also can directly approach to hotels. In this process hotels are  saving a bug of money along with dependency of OTAs. So i am pretty much sure that hotels will improve the facilities for customers.
Activity: 252

How many tokens has the company issued?
Hello Hiddukel, Total supply of tokens is 600 million GOT. And the left tokens will be burnt.
Hello Goeureka, If someone is from china then it is possible to invest in your project? If yes then please let us know what are the accepted currencies in your tokensale? Looking forward for your answer.
Thank you
Hi Lucy, Sorry to inform you but no one can invest who is in china, Just for your information our accepted currencies is Ether, Bitcoin And Fiat.
Let me know if there any question.
Activity: 52
Some of GOeureka's hardworking team at an event in London with from left, COO Tej Bhuller, CEO Manraj Rai, and Advisor Trond Vidar Bjoroy.

Follow us on Twitter for instant updates- https://twitter.com/goeurekatravel
wow... Trond Vidar, he has 19 years' experience in the travel industry, focusing on the implementation of new technology, product development & management, and business process improvement. Extensive experience in translating business needs into technical requirements. Pragmatic, creative and pedagogic. He is really a key of goeureka for a better project

The way they are standing is looking like Lions are waiting to roar in the jungle, Like their project is waiting to take hotel industries in the SKY.no offence I just shared my view as I personally think that their project will be a great achievement that will change the whole scenario of the tourism industry.
Activity: 46

Hello Hiddukel, Total supply of tokens is 600 million GOT. And the left tokens will be burnt.
Hello Goeureka, If someone is from china then it is possible to invest in your project? If yes then please let us know what are the accepted currencies in your tokensale? Looking forward for your answer.
Thank you
Activity: 57
In modern technology GOeureka platform is the easy way booking hotels, online search for hotels and best places to stay.

Yes Carlos, it seems very helpful project for all of us for hotel bookings. they have a lots of attractive features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points extras. so by using this platform every one can take benefits of these features. And most importantly this is more beneficiary to hotels, because they do not need to be dependable on any third party.

Activity: 46
Hello team, I am looking for your bounty thread as I don't find in this thread, Just wanted to know Is there any bounty program running or will be coming in which I can participate.Also, I want to know how many token you have saved for bounty.
Hi Viruskh, Yes our bounty campaign is live and you can participate by using this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44898515
And let us know if you have any questions
Thank you
It is really good to see their bounty program and the number of toke what they are giving to bounty hunters and best part is hunters can easily expect that this token will be list on exchange so they can get the worth of their hard work.
Activity: 15

Activity: 93
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
Another quote of marketing by organisation, It's not good to see these kind of messages on a serious bitcointalk thread conversation. It should be report as spam, I appeal to moderator to ban these kind of accounts.
this very big business by the purpose and understanding of this plan is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system

Of course, this a going to be a very big business . if we talk about the purpose, this would be called a gentle purpose, because by this platform hotels are going to save a big amount and irrelevant dependency on OTAs and in exchange of that customers are going to be get great facilities and direct relation with hotels. 

Absolutely, this idea is very new and revolutionary. After visiting their website and reading their whitepaper is it quite understandable that how Goeureka going to change the future of hotels and travels industry.It has few attractive features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee, Inter operable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
How do you plan to compete with existing networks? Only the size of the commission? Do you have any kind of basic company that has a name in this market?
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the project goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.

As per as my knowledge they have provided us the option of debit and credit cards for payment. I have seen this option in their white paper. But using any other payment method is quite costly rather than GOtokens. and most importantly we can save money and get more benefits by using pay services of GOeureka.
Hello team, I am looking for your bounty thread as I don't find in this thread, Just wanted to know Is there any bounty program running or will be coming in which I can participate.Also, I want to know how many token you have saved for bounty.
Hi Viruskh, Yes our bounty campaign is live and you can participate by using this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44898515
And let us know if you have any questions
Thank you
Activity: 80

Activity: 65
Can we reedem the loyalty points earned from other hotels if we register at GOplatform ? or we have to pay any charge to redeem these points on there platform ? as i have many reward points of different and i am looking to redeem these at one place and i have heard about you

GO proposes an interoperable loyalty program that leverages the use of blockchain technology. This will benefit hotels and customers by promoting the hotel's own loyalty rewards program. With the option to convert hotel loyalty points into GO Credits that can be used on the GO platform, this program is designed to  Maximize the value of a reward to the customer. GO's vision is to give the customer access to loyalty points from multiple programs across a single platform.
Pages:
Jump to: