Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 48. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
As mentioned by you about RE booking feature this feature is really interesting as i have gone through it it actually saves lot of bucks but where that money will be credited will it go in the account or any digital wallet and what will be the use of that amount can we use it anywhere or we can only use it for booking hotels?
Activity: 23
Do we need to submit documents at the time of checking in hotel as in OTAs if we book we have to present our documents at the time of check in. Is there anything which GOeureka is coming with like submitting documents at web portal or something like this  where we can submit our documents once and further we donot need to submit if we are booking through GOeureka platform
Activity: 39
Is GOeureka is coming with a feature of check in through web or something like this as it will save lot of time we can check in through GO app which help in eliminating the process of check in when you enter in hotel which takes lot of time in manual check in
Activity: 95
It is great that now we donot have to go visit any websites for comparison of prizes which saves lot of time as the prizes quoted by different OTAs have different prizes now GOeureka will solve this problem and we have one stop solution for our booking needs where we can directly contact to hotels and we need no to worry about changing prizes 
Activity: 52
I wish if the government of every country develops the platform like goeureka so everyone can get profited by using it. I know it's not possible for all but if any of the government would take initiate like this then it can be game changer

Yes, completely agree with you as this projects will be seems to be a revolution in the hotel chain industry as it has a very unique feature of Re-Booking which definitely going to be a great change in the hotel booking industry.
Government should understand the significance of this Project and take some initiate,so that the whole world will get profited.
Activity: 252
GOeureka's token sale is on! Join the sale now and get a limited offer 10% ICO Month 1 token distribution bonus. https://bit.ly/2Qi16Xe

https://i.imgur.com/EHJneIZ.jpg

For any help join us on Telegram- https://t.me/goeureka
Activity: 46
How GOeureka is going to reduce the financial commitments and how they will provide better intrinsic value and the customer service as OTAs are from so long how you will overcome and it is also possible that they can come up with something like you in near future

Goeureka will definitely come up with some potential and effective ideas that will reduce the financial commitments.Hopefully they are working on it as the same that OTA is supplying the same business to the hotels.There Re-booking feature will definitely a key factor in there influence the customer to reach the worlds.
If OTAs are growing and generating revenue than they are also giving business to hotels it is not that hotels are not earning i dont think that they have any impact on their profit
OTAs are giving business to hotels it is right but hotels are not earning as much as OTAs as their major part become the commission of OTAs which affect their profitability due to which hotels are not able to serve better and they have to obey the unwanted terms and conditions imposed by OTAs as they are solely depend upon them for their business but if they use GOeureka platform than they can grow there profit and also able to serve as they are zero commission booking platform and best part is that hotels will be able to interact with customers directly.
Activity: 23
How GOeureka is going to reduce the financial commitments and how they will provide better intrinsic value and the customer service as OTAs are from so long how you will overcome and it is also possible that they can come up with something like you in near future
If OTAs are growing and generating revenue than they are also giving business to hotels it is not that hotels are not earning i dont think that they have any impact on their profit
Activity: 93
I think this is a very good project, you invest in the project will gain a lot of benefits. I find it a very high concept of originality, in the future it will get much support.
Yeah, I found the goeureka is running very highly accomplish project. travel is only field where people won't hesitate to invest.
Activity: 8
I think this is a very good project, you invest in the project will gain a lot of benefits. I find it a very high concept of originality, in the future it will get much support.
Activity: 34
I wish if the government of every country develops the platform like goeureka so everyone can get profited by using it. I know it's not possible for all but if any of the government would take initiate like this then it can be game changer
Activity: 98
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many projects with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.

Chris i think they will deliver what they have said in white paper and there working product demo is also there and there are upto 200000 merchants are already tied up with them so potential is there
Hey,  Wow. I am delighted with your project. It issomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.

I think everyone should have a look on this project as it is something new which has enter into the market and they have planned well the team is also very great  and hardworking

Yes i have also a close eye on this project as i am waiting for the real platform to come and want to see how it will work
Activity: 39
Hey,  Wow. I am delighted with your project. It issomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.

I think everyone should have a look on this project as it is something new which has enter into the market and they have planned well the team is also very great  and hardworking
Activity: 76
Hello Everyone,
Catch our CEO Manraj Rai Speaking About- How Goeureka is Transforming the Hotel Industry
https://badcryptopodcast.com/2018/09/06/crypto-spotlight-045/
Superb Video!!!! This is what a investor looking for, it seems like they are doing really hardwork 24*7, Really Amazing video. Keep it up GOeureka Team best wishes for your project.

Thts really cool i will be part of this i will watch
Activity: 98
Hello Everyone,
Catch our CEO Manraj Rai Speaking About- How Goeureka is Transforming the Hotel Industry
https://badcryptopodcast.com/2018/09/06/crypto-spotlight-045/
Superb Video!!!! This is what a investor looking for, it seems like they are doing really hardwork 24*7, Really Amazing video. Keep it up GOeureka Team best wishes for your project.

That's really great! the ones who have any question regarding the project they will get cleared
GOeureka seeks to drive marketing and advertising efforts to onboard hotels worldwide onto its platform while promoting hotel services to customers. GO operates as an intermediary solely to boost the engagement between hotels and consumers, market the platform to booking consumers, and ultimately provide the best value for consumers.
Activity: 36
Greetings,
That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
hahahaha, Seems like a big fan of goeureka project. it would be good to know that have you already watched their latest video of CEO Manraj Rai. They are looking very promising with their idea.
Pages:
Jump to: