Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 47. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can we reedem the loyalty points earned from other hotels if we register at GOplatform ? or we have to pay any charge to redeem these points on there platform ? as i have many reward points of different and i am looking to redeem these at one place and i have heard about you

customers have the option of subscribing to a hotel’s loyalty program directly via the platform In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. Consumers can also manage their points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards and might be they will provide the option you are talking about
Activity: 28
this very big business by the purpose and understanding of this plan is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Activity: 252
Feeling lucky?

You should be -- we're offering 10% bonus, Participate in GOeureka's ICO now.

Activity: 76
How GOeureka will transform loyalty program with blockchain? and how consumer or hotels will get benefit out of it ?

Traditional travel loyalty program points differ by industry segments. An interoperable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers. Metcalfe’s law states that a network increases its value and utility as the number of connected users in the network increases.9 Based on this, as more customers enroll in hotel loyalty programs on the GO platform, the total value of the program increases as well, ultimately providing greater rewards to customers. GO proposes an interoperable loyalty program that leverages the use of blockchain technology. This will benefit hotels and customers by promoting the hotel's own loyalty rewards program. With the option to convert hotel loyalty points into GO Credits that can be used on the GO platform,
Activity: 39
How GOeureka will transform loyalty program with blockchain? and how consumer or hotels will get benefit out of it ?
Activity: 95
There is another good news that GOeureka will not take any charge for visibility means if hotel's performance is good it will automatically come at first place which is really a great news if compared to OTAs than ota charge extra amount for the same in that scenario it is difficult to judge that whether hotel is good or not because any one can take advantage of it 
Activity: 34
Hello
This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys.
Here's a small feedback from my side you should launch your platform when the summer vacation will be ongoing.
Activity: 98
As mentioned by you about RE booking feature this feature is really interesting as i have gone through it it actually saves lot of bucks but where that money will be credited will it go in the account or any digital wallet and what will be the use of that amount can we use it anywhere or we can only use it for booking hotels?

Yes  this feature is really interesting you are right i was also wandering that where this money will go might be that it will go to wallet or might b eto the source account or there is also a possibility that we have to pay discounted price at the time of check out which will rule out other two options and i think this is good as it is easy and relevant
Activity: 102
interesting project that I don't know why need to finance itself with an ICO, considering that booking an hotel will be possible with commons crypto coins like bitcoin and dash.
It will be more beneficial when we will use the goeureka platform, because if we will use the other cryptos then they won't give you any kind of extra features or any special offer to just book a hotel. That is the reason every company has to launch their own tokens so they can give the best platform to their community.
Activity: 102
interesting project that I don't know why need to finance itself with an ICO, considering that booking an hotel will be possible with commons crypto coins like bitcoin and dash.
It will be more beneficial when we will use the goeureka platform, because if we will use the other cryptos then they won't give you any kind of extra features or any special offer to just book a hotel. That is the reason every company has to launch their own tokens so they can give the best platform to their community.
Activity: 39
Can we reedem the loyalty points earned from other hotels if we register at GOplatform ? or we have to pay any charge to redeem these points on there platform ? as i have many reward points of different and i am looking to redeem these at one place and i have heard about you
Activity: 65
I think Goeureka is a project very nice, they introduce something new to the concept, I don't even wait for the launch of its platform and how the platform works and is useful in real life.

Exactly this is a very nice project and this is quite beneficiary in booking of hotels for any individuals as well. It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices. This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Activity: 70
As you have said that you have tied up with 200000 hotels how they are taking bookings as you only have working demos not a working product so how can you claim that these hotels are tied up with GOeureka ?
Activity: 80
It is great that now we donot have to go visit any websites for comparison of prizes which saves lot of time as the prizes quoted by different OTAs have different prizes now GOeureka will solve this problem and we have one stop solution for our booking needs where we can directly contact to hotels and we need no to worry about changing prizes 
The beauty of the project or platform launched by goeureka is that you can freely select your choice of hotel. You will not worry about the prices N all, because you will get the economical bill at the time of check out. So this is the main thing has been done by goeureka team.
Correct, and many of the users will find the hotel very easily even not going outside their home. By Just Passing their personal view via goeureka app or website to book a hotel, may get them a better place to stay that is suited for their use or need.
Activity: 76
Do we need to submit documents at the time of checking in hotel as in OTAs if we book we have to present our documents at the time of check in. Is there anything which GOeureka is coming with like submitting documents at web portal or something like this  where we can submit our documents once and further we donot need to submit if we are booking through GOeureka platform

Might be they will come up with something like this when they are thinking to solve the problem of commission might be they have thought of this so that it will become easy for everyone. you are right it is time consuming as every time when you book same hotel or a new you have to go through that tiresome process of submitting the documents again and again it will be good if there is something like data is saved on online drive it will be very much easy as it will also help hotels eliminating the process of updating the record of same person again and again
Activity: 2
really nice idea sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
Activity: 93
It is great that now we donot have to go visit any websites for comparison of prizes which saves lot of time as the prizes quoted by different OTAs have different prizes now GOeureka will solve this problem and we have one stop solution for our booking needs where we can directly contact to hotels and we need no to worry about changing prizes 
The beauty of the project or platform launched by goeureka is that you can freely select your choice of hotel. You will not worry about the prices N all, because you will get the economical bill at the time of check out. So this is the main thing has been done by goeureka team.
Activity: 98
GOeureka will provide loyalty program where these rewards will get save will they provide any digital wallet or membership card for the same ? and on what basis the value of these rewards will be decided? or we will have to register ourselves for any loyalty program in order to receive the benefits of the same
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think Goeureka is a project very nice, they introduce something new to the concept, I don't even wait for the launch of its platform and how the platform works and is useful in real life.
Pages:
Jump to: