Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 46. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The business has just started its plan development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your idea. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 252
Goeureka is trying to save your hardened money but at the same time, it is also decreasing the profitable amount of the merchant. Is this worse for the merchant sector.?
Hello Glennmcgrath, We would like to tell you that we are not decreasing the profit margin of hotel merchants and when they will get the number of bookings in a good amount then automatically profit will be up not down. We advice you to read our white paper once to get the full knowledge of our project. Click here: https://goeureka.io/static/files/GOeureka-rev.pdf
Activity: 65
this very big business by the purpose and understanding of this plan is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system

Of course, this a going to be a very big business . if we talk about the purpose, this would be called a gentle purpose, because by this platform hotels are going to save a big amount and irrelevant dependency on OTAs and in exchange of that customers are going to be get great facilities and direct relation with hotels. 
I wish if the government of every country develops the platform like goeureka so everyone can get profited by using it. I know it's not possible for all but if any of the government would take initiate like this then it can be game changer

Yes Tom, you are absolutely right. The platform like GOeureka is going to be a great revolution in this field. By using this platform hotels do not need to be depended on OTAs. and most importantly if they have not need to pay any commission to other parties then i am sure that they will focus on direct relation with consumers. And consumers would get extra benefits and discounts  along with good services as well.
Activity: 52
Goeureka is trying to save your hardened money but at the same time, it is also decreasing the profitable amount of the merchant. Is this worse for the merchant sector.?
In the terms of service, What countries are goeureka currently operating in?

Well, after visiting GOeureka website this is clear that they are aiming to work worldwide. Users of GOeureka are able to book hotel rooms for a range of different countries around the world as they have opened up access to 200,000 properties worldwide.
Activity: 252
Want to see the team behind the future of online hotel booking? Meet Koh Shuk Huay, Chief Product Officer of GOeureka.

Click HERE to Read Full Article.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Quite a good idea to use blockchain in the hotel industry ! I would like to know this .. will the payment for the use of the hotel be implemented in your GOeureka tokens - it would be very good ! I do not remember such a direction in the blockchain to see where else, if many popular hotels will implement your system, it will be a major success of this project

Eureka token is already outmoded, now everyone is obsessed with another token called US dollar. That one is worth the attention it gets from local trading brothels and government depts. Everyone is purchasing US dollar and selling off crypto, theres no time left for thinking and making decisions. China wants to trade with middle west countries, india etc directly with yuan. They will ban usd transactions along with crypto to stop the major outflow of shady capitals abroad.
Activity: 102
In the terms of service, What countries are goeureka currently operating in?
Activity: 39
Is this a new form of hotel booking platform? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. GOeureka is an hotel booking  portal where is more secured and reliable. time consumption  will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, GOeureka will build an hotel industry so as to make booking convenient.
Can we reedem the loyalty points earned from other hotels if we register at GOplatform ? or we have to pay any charge to redeem these points on there platform ? as i have many reward points of different and i am looking to redeem these at one place and i have heard about you

As per as my knowledge we can redeem the loyalty points by registering at GO platform. This is very simple to redeem the points of various hotels to GO platform, for example if one has 100 loyalty points.  And those loyalty points has a fiat currency value of $100. If he wants to redeem those points then by exchanging those points with GO credit he will get 70$. In this process the hotels are saving their 30 points and consumer can easily utilize those 70$.

So it seems to be a great beneficial project to consumers along with hotels.
Activity: 35
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the project goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Activity: 36
GO App will also facilitates greater communication between hotels and their customers throughout their entire stay. Hotels are able to personalize customer experience according to their customers’ needs. Each customer request on the GO App will be sent to the respective hotels. Hotels manage these requests through a Web Content Management System (Web CMS) operated by hotel staff.
GOeureka will utilizes the tokens to minimize  third-party transaction fees and commissions. Powered by blockchain technology, GOeureka will be one of the most transparent, cost-effective, and secure OTAs globally. Third party charges the big amount of money for all booking of hotels.
I think Goeureka is a project very nice, they introduce something new to the concept, I don't even wait for the launch of its platform and how the platform works and is useful in real life.

Exactly this is a very nice project and this is quite beneficiary in booking of hotels for any individuals as well. It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices. This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.

It seems a really great project but i have a little bit confusion about the feature Automatic re-booking, Can you please explain a bit about it?

As much as i know by visiting their website and read their whitepaper, I came to know that for example if any one is booking a hotel in advance and at the time of checkout the price of hotel got decreased  then you do not have to pay that amount in which you had booked the hotel, now you will only pay the current rate, because they do not take advance payment.
Activity: 28
It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Activity: 57
I think Goeureka is a project very nice, they introduce something new to the concept, I don't even wait for the launch of its platform and how the platform works and is useful in real life.

Exactly this is a very nice project and this is quite beneficiary in booking of hotels for any individuals as well. It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices. This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.

It seems a really great project but i have a little bit confusion about the feature Automatic re-booking, Can you please explain a bit about it?
Activity: 76
GO App will also facilitates greater communication between hotels and their customers throughout their entire stay. Hotels are able to personalize customer experience according to their customers’ needs. Each customer request on the GO App will be sent to the respective hotels. Hotels manage these requests through a Web Content Management System (Web CMS) operated by hotel staff.
Activity: 57
Can we reedem the loyalty points earned from other hotels if we register at GOplatform ? or we have to pay any charge to redeem these points on there platform ? as i have many reward points of different and i am looking to redeem these at one place and i have heard about you

As per as my knowledge we can redeem the loyalty points by registering at GO platform. This is very simple to redeem the points of various hotels to GO platform, for example if one has 100 loyalty points.  And those loyalty points has a fiat currency value of $100. If he wants to redeem those points then by exchanging those points with GO credit he will get 70$. In this process the hotels are saving their 30 points and consumer can easily utilize those 70$.
Activity: 46
How GOeureka will transform loyalty program with blockchain? and how consumer or hotels will get benefit out of it ?
A client loyalty program is a prizes program offered by an organization to clients who much of the time make buys. An unwaveringness program may give a client free stock, prizes, coupons, or even progress discharged items. Hope goeureka will attract more customer by using the loyalty program strategy.
Activity: 46
Feeling lucky?

You should be -- we're offering 10% bonus, Participate in GOeureka's ICO now.

10% bonus in token sale, This is first time i am watching that some one is giving 10 percent bonus at the time of crowd sale. If some one buys the 1000 got tokens then he/she will get 1100 got tokens. Superb offer by team!!!! this project is going to the moon surely.
Pages:
Jump to: