Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 54. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Is GOeureka planning there own payment gateway or using any third party payment gateway for fiat ?

i think they will use a third party payment gateway for paying in fiat but traditional methods includes high fees and it takes more time to process a transaction
Activity: 70
Is GOeureka planning there own payment gateway or using any third party payment gateway for fiat ?
Activity: 98
what are the payments method GOeureka has addopted ? other than fiat

GOeureka aims to provide multiple payment methods that appeal to both traditional and crypto consumers. Consumers will have the option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice.
Activity: 39
what are the payments method GOeureka has addopted ? other than fiat
Activity: 252
which user wallet are you using for mass adoption? it is a really important thing while designing a block chain i need to know about this

We intend to use what is called a proxy wallet for all Ether transactions:
1. Users will undergo a proof of identity when signing up for GOeureka
2. Cryptographic Key Pairs are created on user devices and never leave their devices
3. A corresponding smart contract called a “proxy wallet” will be created on the blockchain
4. The user channels all transactions via the proxy wallet which is tied to the user’s identity
5. The proxy wallet allows the user to interact with all parts of the GOeureka system
6. On registration of a lost phone, GOeureka can, via a rigorous process, establish the
identity of the account and assign that person’s new address to be the new controller of
the proxy wallet.
The proxy wallet is already in use in several organisations.
which user wallet are you using for mass adoption? it is a really important thing while designing a block chain i need to know about this
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Can anyone let me know about GOstore ? what is it and what is the use of it?
GOeureka is a travel company that implements blockchain technology here in order to provide us with more favorable conditions for travel,in terms of price and security.In my opinion, this is quite a realistic and popular idea today.That is why my interest in this platform is very great.
Activity: 102
Some of GOeureka's hardworking team at an event in London with from left, COO Tej Bhuller, CEO Manraj Rai, and Advisor Trond Vidar Bjoroy.

Follow us on Twitter for instant updates- https://twitter.com/goeurekatravel
wow... Trond Vidar, he has 19 years' experience in the travel industry, focusing on the implementation of new technology, product development & management, and business process improvement. Extensive experience in translating business needs into technical requirements. Pragmatic, creative and pedagogic. He is really a key of goeureka for a better project

The GO store is an in-app exchange for token holders to purchase GO credits using GO tokens. It is a safe and fast liquidation option for token holders to convert tokens into spendable fiat-value credits. Users enjoy discounted products and services on the GOeureka platform when purchasing with GO credits. GO credits are fiat-valued in-app credits that allows for instant transactions and off-chain settlement. Token holders will redeem GO credits according to the prevailing market rate at time of exchange. GOeureka will rely on data sources from various exchanges and number of custom oracles to retrieve the average token price on the market. Users will use the proxy wallet detailed below to exchange GO tokens for GO credits.
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!

Everything is important if you see and if you are talking about adoption so adoption depends upon what new you are giving what others are lacking and every one wants benefit so all story depends upon the benefits one get after using particular thing and mouth publicity along with great minds will help you achieve what you want and if we see this project than they are offering so much commission free platform, rebooking feature, accepted payments in crypto, etc so this project has lot to offer there should be no second thought while investing in this project 

Yes you are  this project has lot to offer and along with the cool features you have mentioned above and token holders will get the real benefits as this project has more to offer for the token holders as they will get additional savings on booking which is really good

As i have seen that all are praising about this project there is no lack in this project ? as i have not gone through white paper

So jess i think you should go to our website and read all about them this project is really good and have lot of potential in it so kindly go to their website download the whitepaper and read it thoroughly and you can help everyone in the community by making awareness about the project.

Ok i will have a look on the same and definitely i will come up with something new
Activity: 76
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!

Everything is important if you see and if you are talking about adoption so adoption depends upon what new you are giving what others are lacking and every one wants benefit so all story depends upon the benefits one get after using particular thing and mouth publicity along with great minds will help you achieve what you want and if we see this project than they are offering so much commission free platform, rebooking feature, accepted payments in crypto, etc so this project has lot to offer there should be no second thought while investing in this project 

Yes you are  this project has lot to offer and along with the cool features you have mentioned above and token holders will get the real benefits as this project has more to offer for the token holders as they will get additional savings on booking which is really good

As i have seen that all are praising about this project there is no lack in this project ? as i have not gone through white paper

So jess i think you should go to our website and read all about them this project is really good and have lot of potential in it so kindly go to their website download the whitepaper and read it thoroughly and you can help everyone in the community by making awareness about the project.
Activity: 76
Good night  Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

Good Morning yes KYC is needed in order to join the sale, ICO will start on 10sept, and you can view the post made by them they have announced there bounty program and why dont take part in pr eico as you will get benefit they are giving away 12.5% bonus i have participated in the same here is the link of the same : https://goeureka.io/user/account/login/?next=/kyc/ 

Activity: 31
Good night  Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

Hey thats really great i have seen the thread it is really good so you are taking full benefit of their bounty program good to see that bro spread this project so that everyone get to know about this project

Yes this project will go to moon as project has potential i am eagerly waiting for the launch of its platform as i am excited about this project as i travel alot so it would be beneficial for me and to all who travels a lot

Hey thats really great i have seen the thread it is really good so you are taking full benefit of their bounty program good to see that bro spread this project so that everyone get to know about this project
Activity: 252
Some of GOeureka's hardworking team at an event in London with from left, COO Tej Bhuller, CEO Manraj Rai, and Advisor Trond Vidar Bjoroy.

Follow us on Twitter for instant updates- https://twitter.com/goeurekatravel
Pages:
Jump to: