Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 49. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many projects with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
Activity: 80
with the existence of blockchain technology in ordering hotels, of course we are given convenience with the existence of these technologies and I hope this project can be realized because it is very useful for everyone.
with an interesting concept, of course, in the future there will be more support for this project and hopefully, the ICO target is achieved.
Just for your information, they have already reached their softcap when they were in private sale, That time I heard about them means goeureka. Now they are performing quite well. Let see where will be this journey goes.
Activity: 15
Hello Everyone,
Catch our CEO Manraj Rai Speaking About- How Goeureka is Transforming the Hotel Industry
https://badcryptopodcast.com/2018/09/06/crypto-spotlight-045/
Superb Video!!!! This is what a investor looking for, it seems like they are doing really hardwork 24*7, Really Amazing video. Keep it up GOeureka Team best wishes for your project.
Activity: 102
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the plan even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
GOeureka is Blockchain hotel booking platform which is unlocking the unprecedented value for hotels and customers not only in the one or two country it is in worldwide.
Activity: 88
Hey,  Wow. I am delighted with your project. It issomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
Hey Ezekiel, GOeureka is really one of the Promising project where an investor can trust easily and easily invest in goeureka project. Instead, I will say always do your own research before investing in any project it will worth you more and will increase the level of trust.
Activity: 14
Greetings,
That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
with the existence of blockchain technology in ordering hotels, of course we are given convenience with the existence of these technologies and I hope this project can be realized because it is very useful for everyone.
with an interesting concept, of course, in the future there will be more support for this project and hopefully, the ICO target is achieved.
Activity: 196
Activity: 252
Hello Everyone,
Catch our CEO Manraj Rai Speaking About- How Goeureka is Transforming the Hotel Industry
https://badcryptopodcast.com/2018/09/06/crypto-spotlight-045/
Activity: 28
Will follow your idea, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this business well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their plans. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent idea and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
Activity: 46
I'm strongly motivated and excited about GOeureka project, it's meant for both individuals and collective consciousness. You will do better to participate fully in the project. Don't miss out because it's ona of da best project around.

If you don't mind, Can you share the source or how you get to know about this project that it is really promising and good to invest?
looking forward to your answer...
Activity: 49
Hi,  Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the business? Send me the link pleeeease
Hey Greg, if you want to see the video of goeureka or you want to understand then in short visit this link. I collected it from their website. here it is: https://youtu.be/dV8qBqxkJvY
Activity: 34
Hi,  Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the business? Send me the link pleeeease
Hello Greg, I had made a research on the same point and I found beetoken one of the same project like goeureka, but goeureka is too ahead than their competitors.
Activity: 25
major projects by offering the concept of a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build a hotel booking. Hopefully it will be a lot of people who support the development of this project.
if this project can be successful there will be many conveniences that are given many benefits from this project, hopefully with this interesting concept, all expect many investors who are interested in joining this project.
I see that more and more people are supporting this project to succeed, in order to achieve the success of this project the team must be more enthusiastic to develop this project.
somewhere you're right, imagine any project or idea and then implement of any project is a bit tougher than thinking. I do understand the vision of Manraj Rai, instead there will be always a question mark until unless this project is not going to live.
Activity: 70
Hi
It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this project. I'm in, I'll put all of my assets to this business. I will take my time for this

so what have you come up with is investing in this project is worthy ?
Activity: 76
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the idea, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other businesss as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
[/quote
Yes whole the team has done good job in achieving what others are not able to others have achieve the profit but they are not able to achieve the satisfaction of customers and merchants which is most important and GOeureka is working on achieving this and surely they will succeed
Activity: 46
major projects by offering the concept of a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build a hotel booking. Hopefully it will be a lot of people who support the development of this project.
if this project can be successful there will be many conveniences that are given many benefits from this project, hopefully with this interesting concept, all expect many investors who are interested in joining this project.
As the point from investors, they need a stable project as i also want, i wish this project means goeureka can become one of the most successful project. I had gone through with their social media channels just to check how they are active and possessive with their project. And I found good news and positive vibes there, Interesting...
Activity: 23
Quite a good idea to use blockchain in the hotel industry ! I would like to know this .. will the payment for the use of the hotel be implemented in your GOeureka tokens - it would be very good ! I do not remember such a direction in the blockchain to see where else, if many popular hotels will implement your system, it will be a major success of this project

Already they have tied up with 200000 hotels and working on to tie up more and more hotels and it is really interesting to see that blockchain came into existence and if hotels will have to pay nothing or less than what they are paying to OTAs than definitely they will leave the OTAs and join this platform
Activity: 43
hmm, This project pulled me in view of the new vision of reasoning they are coming in the movement area with blockchain innovation. What's more, they have the potential group with aptitude/encounter. utilizing blockchain innovation in movement organization can be a great move in ota's segment.
Activity: 70
I'm strongly motivated and excited about GOeureka project, it's meant for both individuals and collective consciousness. You will do better to participate fully in the project. Don't miss out because it's ona of da best project around.

So have you invested in this project as i have listened from many that this is something different but how ?
Pages:
Jump to: