Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 53. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
do you think hotels are really reliant in ota industry? The online travel agent business was a model initially adopted by hotels as a means to clear unsold inventory. However, the entry and rapid expansion of OTAs are reshaping the travel industry. Hotels now rely heavily on OTAs for online sales, and not just as a channel for clearing unsold inventory.
The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength independent brands face OTA commissions as high as 30% of the room fee. Will a big chase for goeureka to achieve the things what they want.
Activity: 36
do you think hotels are really reliant in ota industry? The online travel agent business was a model initially adopted by hotels as a means to clear unsold inventory. However, the entry and rapid expansion of OTAs are reshaping the travel industry. Hotels now rely heavily on OTAs for online sales, and not just as a channel for clearing unsold inventory.
Activity: 93
Making bookings through the hotel is often expensive and troublesome. Reservation systems like you have great convenience for the end user. And when you bring this to the blockchain, a much faster and trouble-free holiday awaits us.
Waiting for good time when people will use the technology of blockchain in the travel industry, so people won't make fool to people who used their platform booking hotel and they charged huge amount as commission.
Activity: 80
As I know, not a few projects are evolving in the field of hotel bookings. but I see the vision and mission of your project, I think it's fair and more interesting. You offer low cost. and Go prioritizes hotels that focus on more of the best intrinsic value resources and best services for travelers around the world.
GOeureka is solving the problem of LACK OF TRANSPARENCY LEADING TO HIGHER PRICES Inequitable commissions to OTAs ultimately decrease hotels' margins and increase consumer prices.
Activity: 15
Correct me if I'm wrong – am I right in understanding that this project will help us get better prices for bookings? I mean, the aim is to cut out the middle man, i.e. travel agencies and the like?
Seems you have well knowledge of travel industry N all, Third party removing is a good move by team.
Activity: 102
Correct me if I'm wrong – am I right in understanding that this project will help us get better prices for bookings? I mean, the aim is to cut out the middle man, i.e. travel agencies and the like?
Yes, mostly you are correct. They are removing those third people who charge a big amount just to book a hotel. And they are doing some other things as well like on of the best feature is re-booking feature which automatically books hotel again when the price is go down.
Activity: 252
Calling all Hotel Managers! Control your own revenue stream by utilising the blockchain-based online booking platform to your advantage. https://goeureka.io/

Click here to watch video- https://www.facebook.com/goeurekatravel/videos/290251521567340/
Activity: 145
Making bookings through the hotel is often expensive and troublesome. Reservation systems like you have great convenience for the end user. And when you bring this to the blockchain, a much faster and trouble-free holiday awaits us.
Activity: 98
As I know, not a few projects are evolving in the field of hotel bookings. but I see the vision and mission of your project, I think it's fair and more interesting. You offer low cost. and Go prioritizes hotels that focus on more of the best intrinsic value resources and best services for travelers around the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Is GOeureka planning there own payment gateway or using any third party payment gateway for fiat ?

i think they will use a third party payment gateway for paying in fiat but traditional methods includes high fees and it takes more time to process a transaction

why they are not aiming for there own payment gateway? they should make there own payment gateway. 

Right now they are busy in making there hotel booking platform might be they will also come with the same in future as far as now they are into hotel booking industry not in providing payment gateway service
Activity: 70
Is GOeureka planning there own payment gateway or using any third party payment gateway for fiat ?

i think they will use a third party payment gateway for paying in fiat but traditional methods includes high fees and it takes more time to process a transaction

why they are not aiming for there own payment gateway? they should make there own payment gateway. 
Activity: 39
The most awaiting project in the world . Dont miss opportunity to get high profit invest in this project.

Yes this is really a great project with lots of features and benefits so have you invested in this project ?

Yes if you have not participated than you should gho and participate in their token sale as they are also giving 12.5% extra bonus go and grab the opportunity dont miss this and the token holders will get lots of benefits 
The most awaiting project in the world . Dont miss opportunity to get high profit invest in this project.

Yes this is really a great project with lots of features and benefits so have you invested in this project ?
Activity: 122
Hello, everyone!
That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !

Thank you so much Olvera, you can join our token sale @ https://goeureka.io/user/account/login/?next=/kyc/ and enjoy 12.5% bonus on your investment
will GOeureka  implement a crypto payment gateway? as the traditional methods are time taking and they are not even transparent or can say there is no transparency in that.

GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation. GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (https://www.coinpayments.net/ or https://shapeshift.io) that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Block.io) which would be quick and easy to implement – usually via APIs. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time
and development costs.

Adopting crypto payment gateways eliminates the common issues faced by use of traditional payments.
will GOeureka  implement a crypto payment gateway? as the traditional methods are time taking and they are not even transparent or can say there is no transparency in that.

GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation. GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (https://www.coinpayments.net/ or https://shapeshift.io) that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Block.io) which would be quick and easy to implement – usually via APIs. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time
and development costs.
Activity: 39

Yes we will use third party payment gateway. This method sees payment being processed through a payment gateway eg paypal.
Pages:
Jump to: